d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Im A Gov't Employee Now
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 134.69
Jun 23 2016 08:03pm
Quote (Diutinus @ Jun 23 2016 02:51am)
We just had to get one of those replaced like a month ago lol

such a pain, what was wrong with it? they should pretty much never leak and thats the only reason i could see to change it.

Quote (LGBT @ Jun 23 2016 06:50am)
he's his g2 i believe, he got it last fall iirc, not sure if he plans on going for his g1 or not anytime soon
i don't believe it's a license thing just the g3 g2 g1 afaik, i don't know much about it though, it's jibberish to me when he talks about it, he installs fireplaces and stuff though and does some of the electrical with them
he's always complaining about having no benefits and shit, i know he does side jobs too which he says is the really good money cuz he gets like $100 cash to stop by someones place for like 30 minutes

ya, thats pretty much what i was doing (except i was following a g1 around instead of doing it myself), the base is so much less stress though, they have such ridiculous safety rules you can get away with murder (30 mins of work to 10 min breaks in the heat kinda stuff), and my supervisor makes less money than me lol wtf?
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic