d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Gun Control Law > Input
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 583.69
Jun 15 2016 09:45pm
Quote (cialda @ Jun 16 2016 03:44am)
Oh shit man, you got me there you would have to go to the store. its not like they would make a delivery service or anything if weed was legal

Way to miss the point. This is why you think gun control will work.
Gold: 500.00
Jun 15 2016 09:47pm
Quote (cialda @ Jun 15 2016 10:44pm)
Oh shit man, you got me there you would have to go to the store. its not like they would make a delivery service or anything if weed was legal

eta: is having to wait a few days for a background check to go through going to make your life terrible?

this
Gold: 12,839.39
Jun 15 2016 09:48pm
Quote (Hacintosh @ Jun 15 2016 10:45pm)
Way to miss the point. This is why you think gun control will work.

I never said i think it will work nor have i said i think it would fail. I don't understand the logic behind vincenzo's post that gun control isnt working because attacks happened, which is why i first posted here. I don't think realistically (if they do, they shouldn't) people expect gun attacks to drop to zero if tougher gun control laws were enacted. I just don't see the harm in some restrictions that really have a minimal effect on the consumer

and i really dont know what point you were trying to make. you are comparing buying weed to buying guns.

This post was edited by cialda on Jun 15 2016 09:51pm
Jun 15 2016 09:49pm
Quote (cialda @ Jun 15 2016 10:48pm)
I never said i think it will work nor have i said i think it would fail. I don't understand the logic behind vincenzo's post that gun control isnt working because an attacks happened. I don't think realistically people expect gun attacks to drop to zero if tougher gun control laws were enacted. I just don't see the harm in some restrictions that really have a minimal effect on the consumer

right it will never go away jus to make it harder for the wrong ppl to get them
Jun 15 2016 09:50pm
Quote (Maddog402 @ Jun 16 2016 03:47am)
this

No it wont make my life terrible. The background check is also not why i said a gun store would not be my first choice of a place to buy a gun. The problem is you fuckers dont think like a criminal will be thinking. They type of person willing to commit mass murder does not give a single fuck about your laws. Not today, not tomorrow, not yesterday. They already know how and were to obtain weapons illegally. Banning weapons will not change anything for them. Most of them were not going to the damn gun store anyway.
Gold: 178.48
Jun 15 2016 09:51pm
Quote (Maddog402 @ 16 Jun 2016 13:43)
u threw me off topic.
i jus wanted to talk about the 1 & 2 till u came in acting like a gun pro

Also the only diff between assault weapons and assault rifles is how many bullets per sec can be fired.

assault weapon - single fire
assault rifle - fully auto

Not a big diff. Jus a way to expand the rifle def...

Someone who is skilled with a handgun can carry 2+ on themselves and several clips in a belt then kill people without much more difficulty and they are attainable outside of the USA.

People kill for a variety of motivations, this is the real problem. Why does the USA have a higher level of conflict than most other developed countries, could it be that the political system as a whole is flawed?
Jun 15 2016 09:53pm
Quote (Hacintosh @ Jun 15 2016 10:50pm)
No it wont make my life terrible. The background check is also not why i said a gun store would not be my first choice of a place to buy a gun. The problem is you fuckers dont think like a criminal will be thinking. They type of person willing to commit mass murder does not give a single fuck about your laws. Not today, not tomorrow, not yesterday. They already know how and were to obtain weapons illegally. Banning weapons will not change anything for them. Most of them were not going to the damn gun store anyway.

ya but most of these ppl in the recent shooting wernt sum mass criminal n shit jus reg kids that jus wernt right in the head.
not ppl that are gun smugglers n shit buying shit on the black market....
the point is to make it harder for the reg ppl that arnt stable to get them

there always be the illegal way to get them wich is why it will never dissapper

Quote (Hubris @ Jun 15 2016 10:51pm)
Someone who is skilled with a handgun can carry 2+ on themselves and several clips in a belt then kill people without much more difficulty and they are attainable outside of the USA.

People kill for a variety of motivations, this is the real problem. Why does the USA have a higher level of conflict than most other developed countries, could it be that the political system as a whole is flawed?

tru but with hand guns ur not going to spray and be able to drop 50+ ppl...
dosent matter the gun as long as we can do background checks to make sure there not going into the wrong ppls hands

This post was edited by Maddog402 on Jun 15 2016 09:55pm
Jun 15 2016 09:54pm
Quote (Maddog402 @ Jun 16 2016 03:53am)
ya but most of these ppl in the recent shooting wernt sum mass criminal n shit jus reg kids that jus wernt right in the head.

Mental health problems in your society? Fuck fixing that problem just blame guns and ban them. k.
Gold: 178.48
Jun 15 2016 09:55pm
Quote (Maddog402 @ 16 Jun 2016 13:53)

tru but with hand guns ur not going to spray and be able to drop 50+ ppl...
dosent matter the gun as long as we can do background checks to make sure there going into the wrong ppls hands

Spray implies automatic, but we are talking about single-fire weapons here.
Gold: 20.69
Jun 15 2016 09:55pm
Quote (Maddog402 @ Jun 15 2016 06:19pm)
So want to hear ur guys opinion on the gun laws.
1. Do u feel we shud ban assault weapons period for good?
2. Do u feel we shud make are options to purchase assault weapons harder?
Like extensive background checks, past mental history.

I feel we shud be free to purchase what we want to an extent.
I feel we shud be able to purchase assault weapons if we have a clear background and no mental health issues.

I mean this is america land of the free and home of the brave.
Not land of the controlled and home of the weak.

Only police should own guns
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic