d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Working As A Waiter For British. Need Some Advices > For The Rude Ill Mannered Drunk Biutches
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 40.42
Jul 11 2016 07:00pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 16:28)
Thinking that politics or sports are more interesting that, for example, moral stuff.
If you really think that asking for ways of shutting up some unpolitely ppl is petty.. fuck her and the glass. 99% nothing will happen tomorrow, it is just the fact that she wouldnt give a fuck. Not about me asking for the glass, not about others getting harmed for her "irresponsability" (dont know how its typed...)

If you dont get it... well, I'm sorry. You're actually older than me, I dont need to teach you anything. Wish you the best in your life, no matter how much your opinion differs from mine

Er, do you really think that refusing to obey hotel rules coz you want to drink from a glass is immoral? I mean, possibly unethical, but immoral? :(

Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 16:55)
Beyond I respond to anything else, let me explain to you why you're terribly wrong. Probably you were destinied to fail hard, cause you don't know what I have to hear EVERY SINGLE DAY.

There's people who gives you funny tips (~2€) and treats like garbage, like:
- hello there, people. I've gotta change the crystal glasses, you know, I'm sorry.
- Oh, no! Fuck you dude... wait, go for them (and pretends to throw me, mocking of me and treating me like a dog)

Again
- hello there, people. I've gotta change the crystal glasses, you know, I'm sorry.
- wow... okay, I'll go
- (people around the table) this bitch coming again to take the glass and I dont fucking wanna drink in a plastic glass..

So TRUST ME, this ppl use to be very disrespectful believen that with a 2€ tip they ARE ALLOWED to do that. But luckily they are the few.
Every single night there's 1-2 stupid pple lile that.

But let me make it more clear, please

To nights ago (2.50am atm at Spain) 3 old ladys said they wouldn't change the glass, they'll drink it and go bed. I was back in 10 min, with new drinks. Changed 2 glasses after they said
"sorry, paw"(guess means mate, idontgive a fuck anyway)
and then the other said "I'll take it to the room"
"no you're not allowed. Safety reasons"
"Ok give me 5 min"
As soon as I turn around they run away with the glass to the door, knowing I wouldnt run behind them.

THEY FORGOT THEIR PURSUE...

I took it to reception

Yesterday they all came and said really sorry, thank you very much.

Ever since then, they ALWAYS (after EVERY fucking drink, no matter its just a small bottle of watter or 5 beers) tip me with 4€.

So, it wasn't personal. It was a matter of dignity and values. And that old lady from tonight had any. At least some of them regret and try to make it up (tipping us and giving the glasses now is stupid, for sure, but at least they try).

Okay, so you just quoted me saying that I don't think that your primary motivation has anything to do with the safety of children and your response was an incredibly long illustration about how some customers are complete assholes without a single mention of child safety.

Like... that's kinda my point? Again, it's not like it's the biggest deal or that I think you're a bad person here, I'm just saying, you're kinda trying to infuse being petty and not wanting to deal with bad customers with this moral crusade business and it's very silly and makes me laugh. :P
Gold: 307.59
Jul 11 2016 07:04pm
Wait, are you the kind of guy that believes that ethic and moral are not related anyhow? I dont believe that getting into metaphysics stuff with my english lvl would be good

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 02:00am)
Er, do you really think that refusing to obey hotel rules coz you want to drink from a glass is immoral? I mean, possibly unethical, but immoral? :(

Okay, so you just quoted me saying that I don't think that your primary motivation has anything to do with the safety of children and your response was an incredibly long illustration about how some customers are complete assholes without a single mention of child safety.

Like... that's kinda my point? Again, it's not like it's the biggest deal or that I think you're a bad person here, I'm just saying, you're kinda trying to infuse being petty and not wanting to deal with bad customers with this moral crusade business and it's very silly and makes me laugh. :P

Did I have to mention AGAIN what happens/happened before when ppl misues/misused the glasses?

Are you really gonna use that kind of fallacies?

As I said, have fun. Sure I'm the only one who sucks you talking to you
Jul 11 2016 07:06pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 17:04)
Wait, are you the kind of guy that believes that ethic and moral are not related anyhow? I dont believe that getting into metaphysics stuff with my english lvl would be good

Did I have to mention AGAIN what happens/happened before when ppl misues/misused the glasses?

Are you really gonna use that kind of fallacies?

As I said, have fun. Sure I'm the only one who sucks you talking to you

That's actually probably a good point. Ethics and morals are fairly different but interrelated, but you're right that it's probably a pretty minor distinction for someone who isn't a native speaker. :P
Jul 11 2016 07:09pm
So you're admitting that I owned you and leaving the post without helping me?

Just **c* this ****e**u*** I will K*** the Sh** Out of You
Jul 11 2016 07:10pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 17:09)
So you're admitting that I owned you and leaving the post without helping me?

Just **c* this ****e**u*** I will K*** the Sh** Out of You

I can't figure out the 4th word tbh.

I'm still trying to think of a good comeback tbh, just haven't hit on it yet.
Jul 11 2016 07:33pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 02:10am)
I can't figure out the 4th word tbh.

I'm still trying to think of a good comeback tbh, just haven't hit on it yet.

Is your WoW character called Sheldor and you have a personal spot at your coach that anybody's allowed to sit at?

I think I just found another Cooper me...

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 07:33pm
Gold: 18.31
Jul 11 2016 07:35pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 11 2016 06:18pm)
I am working as a waiter in a hotel/restaurant, and around 23.30 we change all the crystal glasses for plastic ones, it's a safety measure. We neither allow ppl to take glasses to their rooms, cause most of then just break them and dont even warn the cleaning staff.

I'd like you to help me out with a little thing. There's some ppl really cool and polite, but then two of them treated me like garbage today, saying "I wont change the glass and I'm going to take it to my room. I dont give a fuck about you :smile:". So I told her "Wow, you're like 65 years old (she was 50 tops), little bit too old to be that rude. Keep it for yourself, they'll charge it on your rooms number, old lady. Have a good night, cause I dont give a fuck about you either :smile:" and quickly left.

I'd like you to tell me phrases like the last one, to fire back to those rude ill mannered bitches.

Hope your comments, regards!

waiter may I get some more fries thanks you kindly... *Takes class* *breaks glass* *RUNS*!
Jul 11 2016 07:42pm
Quote (impdemon @ Jul 12 2016 02:35am)
waiter may I get some more fries thanks you kindly... *Takes class* *breaks glass* *RUNS*!

AKAAJAJAJAJAJABAAJAJAJJA MALDITO CABRON ME HAS HECHO REIR DE VERDAD JAJAJAAJAJA
Gold: 10,663.69
Jul 11 2016 07:56pm
do you like your job LordSinfriends / what job would you like to do?
Jul 11 2016 07:59pm
Quote (BebebBurns @ Jul 12 2016 02:56am)
do you like your job LordSinfriends / what job would you like to do?

Both that I'm doing right now. But I'd love to apply for the public health system. I dont really like the private job of a psycho in my country
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic