d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Stripper Friend
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 307.59
Jul 7 2016 06:33pm
Quote (Drakwen @ Jul 8 2016 01:32am)
you're such an asshole, people's jobs do not make them worthless, some people would beg for the job of picking up other people's trash just so they could put food on the table for their family, on the other hand if you were in that position and that was the available job i guess you'd let your family starve because picking up trash makes you worthless, asshole.

what worthless person goes around talking shit about other people for working hard on a job that completely sucks? that's what i want to know.

Hey, dude, I'm 100% with you. Wish there would be more ppl like you in this world
Gold: 12,839.39
Jul 7 2016 06:36pm
Quote (Drakwen @ Jul 7 2016 07:32pm)
what worthless person goes around talking shit about other people for working hard on a job that completely sucks? that's what i want to know.

id guess there are a few people in this thread who do that. @ bold, im sure some garbage collectors enjoy their job.
Jul 7 2016 06:39pm
I am a waiter in summer, but I hate this fucking job. Shitty and stupid ppl around, and good ppl cant make up all those bastards.

I studied (and I'm still studying a mastery at) psychology but it's pretty fucked to develop the proffession if you do not want to do something illegal (i.e. no sanitary license, not following 100% the last law that regulated it, etc.) plus EU at economical crysis :/
Gold: 25.17
Jul 7 2016 06:43pm
Quote (cialda @ Jul 7 2016 07:36pm)
id guess there are a few people in this thread who do that. @ bold, im sure some garbage collectors enjoy their job.

are you kidding me? nobody WANTS to stand on the back of a stank ass truck and get off every 50 feet to pick up your nasty ass garbage and throw it in the truck and make it more stank ass.

plenty of strippers enjoy their job, now that is an easy job, dance, take clothes off, hell at least 30% of them im sure perform 'other services' for an extra fee, they make loads of money and dont have to bust their ass while riding on the back of a truck that makes them want to puke all day long.

what makes someone worthless is not their job, weather they are a stripper a garbage man a daycare worker a carwash employee or any other kind of worker that does not make them worthless. what makes a person worthless is when they commit terrible actions or no actions at all, laying around all day - worthless, stealing - worth even less, doing harm to oneself or others - worthless, going out and working every day to support themselves and or their family though? those people diserve a round of applause no matter what they do honestly as long as it is doing some type of good in the world for gods sake. people need their trash picked up, kids need to be taught, cars need to be cleaned, and hell people need to be entertained somehow, so good for all those people out there working to support themselves.
Jul 7 2016 06:48pm
Quote (Drakwen @ Jul 8 2016 01:43am)
are you kidding me? nobody WANTS to stand on the back of a stank ass truck and get off every 50 feet to pick up your nasty ass garbage and throw it in the truck and make it more stank ass.

plenty of strippers enjoy their job, now that is an easy job, dance, take clothes off, hell at least 30% of them im sure perform 'other services' for an extra fee, they make loads of money and dont have to bust their ass while riding on the back of a truck that makes them want to puke all day long.

what makes someone worthless is not their job, weather they are a stripper a garbage man a daycare worker a carwash employee or any other kind of worker that does not make them worthless. what makes a person worthless is when they commit terrible actions or no actions at all, laying around all day - worthless, stealing - worth even less, doing harm to oneself or others - worthless, going out and working every day to support themselves and or their family though? those people diserve a round of applause no matter what they do honestly as long as it is doing some type of good in the world for gods sake. people need their trash picked up, kids need to be taught, cars need to be cleaned, and hell people need to be entertained somehow, so good for all those people out there working to support themselves.

Pragmatic perspective. What do you work at?

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 7 2016 06:48pm
Gold: 40.42
Jul 7 2016 06:51pm
Omg that's so not dignified, those girls should get retail jobs where your dignity and self respect are important and never compromised, lol
Jul 7 2016 06:56pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 7 2016 07:48pm)
Pragmatic perspective. What do you work at?

i currently am a detail shop manager and on the side i do websites and a bit of C# computer programming, I am currently a bit over halfway through my associates degree in programming and have my network+ cert, looking for a career programming or networking at the moment - quicken loans is one perspective also have apps in with ford/gm/chrysler hoping to get into something big soon, my wife is a legal secretary and works for one of the largest debt collection firms in michigan. i just do whatever i can to keep my family well :)
Jul 7 2016 07:02pm
Quote (Drakwen @ Jul 8 2016 01:56am)
i currently am a detail shop manager and on the side i do websites and a bit of C# computer programming, I am currently a bit over halfway through my associates degree in programming and have my network+ cert, looking for a career programming or networking at the moment - quicken loans is one perspective also have apps in with ford/gm/chrysler hoping to get into something big soon, my wife is a legal secretary and works for one of the largest debt collection firms in michigan. i just do whatever i can to keep my family well :)

Sounds really good, though. Very happy about you, mate.

But... what if (and what if means you have to accept it might happen for whatever reason) your shop gets closed and most of the executive part of your wife's company gets fired without any compensation till trial ends.

Would you do WHATEVER you had to, to keep her (and your children if you both have) fedt and in confort with a good house, etc?

I'm pretty sure you would even sell stinky burritos in a really smelly shoppin cart just to bring home 1000$ every month. But just the way you talked before, looks like you would hate yourself for having to do that...
Gold: 4.77
Jul 7 2016 07:17pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ 7 Jul 2016 20:02)

But... what if (and what if means you have to accept it might happen for whatever reason) your shop gets closed and most of the executive part of your wife's company gets fired without any compensation till trial ends.

Would you do WHATEVER you had to, to keep her (and your children if you both have) fedt and in confort with a good house, etc?

I'm pretty sure you would even sell stinky burritos in a really smelly shoppin cart just to bring home 1000$ every month. But just the way you talked before, looks like you would hate yourself for having to do that...

All work is prostitution at a certain level, the difference is just the amount of pride you can take in the work you do.
...but pride is just dependent on traditions misplaced in faith.
Jul 7 2016 07:30pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 7 2016 08:02pm)

i would do whatever it took to make sure my family is fed and bills are paid. really only barring becoming a male prostitute or something on that level lol

if i had to sell stinky burritos so be it lol. I would only hate myself if i was the reason my family could not make ends meet.

whatever demeaning job there is out there is a job someone has to do, and if it was the only thing available, then i would do it.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic