d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Good Video To Watch
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Jun 18 2016 01:09pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 18 2016 12:05pm)
You don't have to tell me facts that are actually true. I know facts that are actually true, because I'm not a credulous fool who believes whatever a conspiracy video narrated by Three Dog from Fallout 3 tells me and I actually keep myself informed.

Literally no one is trying to take your guns. There are people who are trying to make sure that we have some common sense gun laws that actually help, but the idea that these shootings are being staged and faked for the purpose is not just stupid, it's offensive.

Why can't you read my article? Why do you have time to marinate in these conspiracy nonsense but you don't have time to read a single article? Is it really that hard?

i did read it

and first off i dont own any guns but if my neighbors had guns i want them to have would make me feel safer

some reason now i feel like looking at guns maybe a small hand gun to buy and learn to use

never really wanted to own a gun lol idk why i want one now

This post was edited by MillerT1meUp on Jun 18 2016 01:09pm
Gold: 40.42
Jun 18 2016 01:12pm
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ 18 Jun 2016 11:09)
i did read it

and first off i dont own any guns but if my neighbors had guns i want them to have would make me feel safer

some reason now i feel like looking at guns maybe a small hand gun to buy and learn to use

never really wanted to own a gun lol idk why i want one now

I own a gun too. There's nothing wrong with gun ownership and no one's trying to take your guns - surely not Clinton or Obama. I mean, unless you're under FBI investigation as a possible terrorist, then they kinda want to keep you from buying a gun, apparently? Seems pretty extreme.

It's extra sad that now you have to lie about reading an article that takes less time to read than it took to watch your dumb video, let alone type out a point-by-point response to it. Be more skeptical and stop believing bullshit just because there was ominous music behind it, or you're supporting another round of survivors of a horrific attack getting harassed by people that you encouraged.
Jun 18 2016 01:18pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 18 2016 12:12pm)
I own a gun too. There's nothing wrong with gun ownership and no one's trying to take your guns - surely not Clinton or Obama. I mean, unless you're under FBI investigation as a possible terrorist, then they kinda want to keep you from buying a gun, apparently? Seems pretty extreme.

It's extra sad that now you have to lie about reading an article that takes less time to read than it took to watch your dumb video, let alone type out a point-by-point response to it. Be more skeptical and stop believing bullshit just because there was ominous music behind it, or you're supporting another round of survivors of a horrific attack getting harassed by people that you encouraged.

well stop posting then

you gave off a bunch of bullshit excuses and if you think that the 2 green screen videos are real then your a real sap and believe anything
Gold: 40.42
Jun 18 2016 01:20pm
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ 18 Jun 2016 11:18)
well stop posting then

you gave off a bunch of bullshit excuses and if you think that the 2 green screen videos are real then your a real sap and believe anything

You have absolutely zero proof to back up your claim and you clearly know nothing about videography in the least if you think those are greenscreen. You're the one making the extraordinary claim, you go ahead and actually back it up rather than just saying "NUH UH UR RONG IT'S GREENSCREEN COZ I SAY SO!"

Like, either stop throwing a childish fit and back up what you have to say, or stop saying it. It's that easy.
Jun 18 2016 01:25pm
this video is fcked up only 22 seconds long and im not reading your posts anymore ainendespelzech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edLro4tp9AA

0-3 shows 2 guys carrying someone with a "bullet in the leg and bleeding"

then they stop and put the guy down and is standing fine and start laughing

shitty fail propaganda

can Ainen give a bull shit answer to this one?

we shall see

This post was edited by MillerT1meUp on Jun 18 2016 01:25pm
Jun 18 2016 01:52pm
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Jun 18 2016 12:25pm)
this video is fcked up only 22 seconds long and im not reading your posts anymore ainendespelzech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edLro4tp9AA

0-3 shows 2 guys carrying someone with a "bullet in the leg and bleeding"

then they stop and put the guy down and is standing fine and start laughing

shitty fail propaganda

can Ainen give a bull shit answer to this one?

we shall see

how is no one out raged over this video?
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic