d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > How Do You Guys Feel About This > Do Black Lives Matter
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.73
Jun 10 2016 01:38pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 10 Jun 2016 15:36)
Because of your racist af perceptions combined with a cultural impetus to focus on academic achievement rather than 'learning is for nerds' as in most other American subcultures.

triggered much?

Almost all differences between races are because of cultural differences. You are one of the only ones who think that its racism when its actually animosity of people towards a different culture.

I think the majority of black culture is inferior. What do you have to say about this?
Gold: 40.42
Jun 10 2016 01:45pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 10 Jun 2016 11:38)
triggered much?

Almost all differences between races are because of cultural differences. You are one of the only ones who think that its racism when its actually animosity of people towards a different culture.

I think the majority of black culture is inferior. What do you have to say about this?

That I'm not remotely surprised because you've always been an obvious racist?

Also hilarious: "I see that SpelCzech posted, better immediately run to the thread and say something racist." But I'm the one who's triggered by replying, right? :lol:

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jun 10 2016 01:47pm
Jun 10 2016 01:46pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 10 Jun 2016 15:45)
That I'm not remotely surprised because you've always been an obvious racist?

So thinking that an ideal or way of life is inferior is what you coined racist? What if I have these sort of thoughts but they aren't malicious. Kind of how people think that me spending my time reading or playing games is a waste of time. With your overall logic what they think is also a form of racism or harassment.

what i said was mostly a joke, you obviously don't understand my depth

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Jun 10 2016 01:47pm
Gold: 40.42
Jun 10 2016 01:48pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 10 Jun 2016 11:46)
So thinking that an ideal or way of life is inferior is what you coined racist? What if I have these sort of thoughts but they aren't malicious. Kind of how people think that me spending my time reading or playing games is a waste of time. With your overall logic what they think is also a form of racism or harassment.

It's weird how those thoughts that aren't targeting a specific racial group aren't as racist as the thoughts targeting a specific racial group. What could the difference be?

ETA: that your racism is 'just a joke' doesn't make it less racist.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jun 10 2016 01:49pm
Gold: 0.69
Jun 10 2016 01:49pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 10 2016 01:48pm)
It's weird how those thoughts that aren't targeting a specific racial group aren't as racist as the thoughts targeting a specific racial group. What could the difference be?

Hey man, you obviously don't understand his depth.
Jun 10 2016 01:50pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 10 Jun 2016 15:48)

Except according to our current society those sort of thoughts *especially by people with your type of thinking* are extremely malicious and illegal. People have lost their jobs that they invested theirs lived into for a comment they made in a split second decision.

Now take that comment and apply it to a general individual, because what is a race but a group of individuals, whats the difference, and see all the things that people say every day about other people, including you.

Everybody is a racist piece of trash and should be persecuted, right?

Quote (Diutinus @ 10 Jun 2016 15:49)
Hey man, you obviously don't understand his depth.

even if i like you as a person i think u are really dumb so idk why you say that kind of thing, if he doesn't ofc you wouldn't

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Jun 10 2016 01:51pm
Banned
Gold: 69.73
Warn: 50%
Jun 10 2016 01:52pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Jun 10 2016 03:27pm)
fck why are asians so good at math

Asians are inherently smarter than other races. We are an animal just like every other animal on this planet.

Some Dogs are inherently smarter than other dogs, (IE Golden retriever vs a bulldog), some are smaller some are bigger. Human are no different.

Black people are inherently bigger than Asians by the majority, but Asians are inherently smarter than Blacks.

This is no secret asians are inherently smarter than blacks, there have been numerous of research throughout the century.

But the true arguement is why is intelligence valued over someone that is bigger?

At the end you face death in different ways but same outcome. So really what makes our life more valuable than even a dog or a rat?
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 10 2016 01:54pm
#nolivesmatter
Jun 10 2016 01:55pm
Quote (Victorinox1987 @ 10 Jun 2016 15:52)
Asians are inherently smarter than other races. We are an animal just like every other animal on this planet.

Some Dogs are inherently smarter than other dogs, (IE Golden retriever vs a bulldog), some are smaller some are bigger. Human are no different.

Black people are inherently bigger than Asians by the majority, but Asians are inherently smarter than Blacks.

This is no secret asians are inherently smarter than blacks, there have been numerous of research throughout the century.

But the true arguement is why is intelligence valued over someone that is bigger?

At the end you face death in different ways but same outcome. So really what makes our life more valuable than even a dog or a rat?

When you think of it this way.

The culture of asians throughout history *during milleniums, b.c and a. f.* asian cultures have always been based on philosophical thinking and innovative creativity. A lot of what see today came to be because of the foundation of ancient chinese and other asian cultures technology. Through natural selection and cultural influence over time the asian's genetically influnced themselves to be more intelligent or at least to have an overall more filtered intelligence compared to other races.

That'd be an interesting area of study.
Gold: 0.69
Jun 10 2016 01:56pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Jun 10 2016 01:50pm)
even if i like you as a person i think u are really dumb so idk why you say that kind of thing, if he doesn't ofc you wouldn't

Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Topic