d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > I Need Relationship Advice. A Story I Must Share..
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 420.00
Jun 9 2015 05:36pm
Quote (Powerful @ Jun 9 2015 07:32pm)
Just read the op. That's a shitty situation and I feel for you, if she would completely try to avoid you after that then I would say she wasn't the right woman for you. On the other hand, to be perfectly honest, no one really wants to be dealing with rancid odors while they are trying to eat, and I would expect that to continue causing issued with your love life if it stays that bad. I assume you know much more about your condition and what can be done to help than I do, but if you are really that sick, I would make that my priority. I have crohn's disease so I have had my share of issues with this sort of stuff. If there is no medication that will help you, then I truly believe that very strict diet is the best thing you can do. I had a nutritionist for a while that did tests to see what foods my body would react badly to, and we were able to develop a diet that made me healthy. The diet fucking sucked mind you, and it was extremely difficult to stick to, but it made me healthy.

Thank you my friend for this post. This is the kind of post I needed, I am grateful for your advice. And yes it maybe is better off that woman is now gone and out of my life. She clearly was not the right one for me since how she just left like that.

And yes I know it was wrong of me to do so but I couldn't help but have stomach issues that night. I try and try and watch my diet but my intestines are so inflamed and my nerves just get to me. It might have been my anxiety to be honest that caused it because I was so nervous. I just wanted to get this woman to like me and be my soul mate.

Thank you for your advice again my friend and hopefully maybe one day I can overcome my disorder so it doesn't over rule my life.
Gold: 40.00
Jun 9 2015 05:45pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Jun 9 2015 04:20pm)
You are trying to troll me.

I beg your pardon? Would you please elaborate the extent of your comment?

That man's intentions are truly reprehensible. He is a bully troll.

How am I bully? You give me a situation with only ONE way to fix it and I gave an answer? What else could you do? Put dryer sheets inside the diaper I dont fucking know. How else can someone help you? Buttplug is only option
Gold: 2,412.00
Jun 9 2015 05:50pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Jun 9 2015 04:36pm)
Thank you my friend for this post. This is the kind of post I needed, I am grateful for your advice. And yes it maybe is better off that woman is now gone and out of my life. She clearly was not the right one for me since how she just left like that.

And yes I know it was wrong of me to do so but I couldn't help but have stomach issues that night. I try and try and watch my diet but my intestines are so inflamed and my nerves just get to me. It might have been my anxiety to be honest that caused it because I was so nervous. I just wanted to get this woman to like me and be my soul mate.

Thank you for your advice again my friend and hopefully maybe one day I can overcome my disorder so it doesn't over rule my life.

Glad I'm able to help in some way. I wouldn't say that anything you did was wrong of you, it's just that the results were fairly predictable given the situation. Have you ever gotten any blood tests done to see what foods you react to? It can be really random stuff that you never would have guessed would be causing problems, especially when you are already sick. I was really sick for about 2 years and nothing was helping, my mom finally took me to a nutritionist after a while even tho i hated on the idea because my doctor would never admit to diet actually being important. When she did the blood test on me, it was like every single food was bad for me, for the first month i pretty much just lived on eggs and water. It was a terrible experience, and to this day I still cannot eat eggs because of it, but it did get me healthy .As I got healthier there were more foods that I was able to eat. But now I'm on Humira so I just eat garbage all day and don't really worry about it.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic