d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Anyone In Contact With Bebeb ? > ``
Prev12345618Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 8 2016 11:07am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 11:05am)
your really dogging on a guy cus he works?

lold savage

Nah, dogging on a guy because he works a mindless job that a monkey could do while shitting on others. I have no problem with blue workers as long as they understand they are in an inherently worse place in life. Sadly this schmuck thinks the decent wage he's earning as an oil jocky is due to his wonderful life choices and his personal genius. He's a sweat factory that got lucky, plain and simple.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 8 2016 11:07am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 8 2016 11:11am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 8 2016 01:07pm)
Nah, dogging on a guy because he works a mindless job that a monkey could do while shitting on others. I have no problem with blue workers as long as they understand they are in an inherently worse place in life. Sadly this schmuck thinks the decent wage he's earning as an oil jocky is due to his wonderful life choices and his personal genius. He's a sweat factory that got lucky, plain and simple.

damn i love the irony of you treating blue-collar workers as lesser human beings while your posts have poor grammar with typos scattered throughout. strangely enough, most of the blue-collar workers i know are smart enough to form a coherent sentence, especially when they're talking shit :^) what white-collar job are you working, bud?
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Aug 8 2016 11:12am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 8 2016 10:07am)

ok and what type of work do you do?

im thankful i was taught not to belittle others peoples work
Aug 8 2016 11:15am
Quote (Swxg @ Aug 8 2016 11:11am)
damn i love the irony of you treating blue-collar workers as lesser human beings while your posts have poor grammar with typos scattered throughout. strangely enough, most of the blue-collar workers i know are smart enough to form a coherent sentence, especially when they're talking shit :^) what white-collar job are you working, bud?

when i post from my phone i tend not to care about grammar much, if the irony entertains you then you're welcome.

I work as a mechanical engineer at a midsized product conveying company. But have previously worked as a counselor reintroducing prisoners to society and teaching lifeskills classes inside of prisons.

But like i said i have no issues with blue collar workers at all, I have a problem with them claiming blue collar beats white collar. It objectively doesnt. From job stability, to physical wear and tear, to insurance policies, to pay, to retirement white collar comes out ahead. The attitude that one is better off not going to college is irrational, and only has some validity when applied to some low demand majors or when compared with trade schools.

Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 11:12am)

Not belittling his work, more belittling him. Whenever the subject of college comes up he acts like a superhero because he lucked out with the oil boom. And hes human trash who is negative to everyone.

lemme guess, im hitting a bit too close to home with some of the manual labor jokes, take a breath.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 8 2016 11:16am
Gold: 4.00
Aug 8 2016 11:15am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 12:12pm)

sure you weren't born that way?
Aug 8 2016 11:17am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 8 2016 01:15pm)
when i post from my phone i tend not to care about grammar much, if the irony entertains you then you're welcome.

I work as a mechanical engineer at a midsized product conveying company. But have previously worked as a counselor reintroducing prisoners to society and teaching lifeskills classes inside of prisons.

But like i said i have no issues with blue collar workers at all, I have a problem with them claiming blue collar beats white collar. It objectively doesnt. From job stability, to physical wear and tear, to insurance policies, to pay, to retirement white collar comes out ahead. The attitude that one is better off not going to college is irrational, and only has some validity when applied to some low demand majors or when compared with trade schools.

interesting. perhaps i should've read the thread before commenting, but your comment just stood out as blatant disrespect towards blue-collar workers. i didn't know someone in the thread claimed that blue-collar workers are above white-collar workers. if you ask me, anyone that works hard deserves to be treated with respect, regardless of what field they're working in
Aug 8 2016 11:19am
Quote (Swxg @ Aug 8 2016 11:17am)
interesting. perhaps i should've read the thread before commenting, but your comment just stood out as blatant disrespect towards blue-collar workers. i didn't know someone in the thread claimed that blue-collar workers are above white-collar workers. if you ask me, anyone that works hard deserves to be treated with respect, regardless of what field they're working in

its not in this thread. i have been reading his horseshit for years, and im not about letting posts remain only in threads. the guy's a shitbag, so i hit him where he's soft (life)

You may notice though I'm not a walking criticism machine of blue collar workers, just that idiot.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 8 2016 11:19am
Aug 8 2016 11:22am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 8 2016 01:19pm)
its not in this thread. i have been reading his horseshit for years, and im not about letting posts remain only in threads. the guy's a shitbag, so i hit him where he's soft (life)

You may notice though I'm not a walking criticism machine of blue collar workers, just that idiot.

yeah, my apologies for jumping on you. just wanted to see what was going on
Aug 8 2016 11:24am
Quote (Swxg @ Aug 8 2016 11:22am)
yeah, my apologies for jumping on you. just wanted to see what was going on

not a problem, i can see how me ragging on ididit reads like an attack on all blue collar.
Gold: 1,276.69
Aug 8 2016 11:25am
i can smell the roast from here
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12345618Next
Add Reply New Topic