d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > I'm A Regular At Mcdonald's Now! :)
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 562.08
Jul 29 2016 01:20am
Quote (wraps @ Jul 29 2016 01:08am)
we should make a deal! :)

i'll find happy sex partners and you find angry sex partners and we can swap back and forth! B)

or we could just have a happy/angry orgy one day! :D

i still haven't tried that but i will soon! :)

i hope not but it would be cool if i could just go in there and ask for her to take my order! :D

instead of saying, "May I please get the #2 combo with no pickles or onions, with a chocolate milkshake, no whipcream or cherry! :) "

i can just say, "i'll take my usual! ;) "

orgys dont work for me.

i prefer to be THE bottom, nawmsayn.
Gold: 41.60
Jul 29 2016 01:22am
The Big Macs and the apple pie they have. Man, I really can only eat that stuff a couple times a year now.
Definitely on my birthday on August 15 I'm going to splurge for some pizza, buffalo wings and cake.
Gold: 9.00
Jul 29 2016 01:23am
Quote (wraps @ Jul 29 2016 02:29am)
before work today i went to McDonald's to get my normal Quarter Pounder with cheese combo with no onions or pickles and a chocolate milkshake! :drool:

(also known as the Royal with cheese)

anyway.. i told her that i would like the Quarter Pounder with cheese, no pickles or onions, and.. (she was like.. a strawberry milkshake no whipcream or cherry! :D )

i was like, ahhh so close! it was a chocolate milkshake though! :P

i bet when i go in there tomorrow she'll remember that i like chocolate milkshakes! :)

i ahte mcnasty's
Gold: 62.77
Jul 29 2016 01:28am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jul 29 2016 02:03am)
Why are you happy about this?

most of the time i'm in a hurry to get to work and saying exactly what i want takes a long time to say! :(

i don't want to sound like a robot every time either! it would just make things a lot less stressful if i could just walk in and the teller just puts my order in and i give them the money! B)

i could be in and out McDonald's in like 15 minutes! :D

Quote (Madmartigan @ Jul 29 2016 02:13am)
The McMuffin or McGriddles? Both are pretty nice.

if i'm eating breakfast there i get the Big Pancake Platter with extra hash browns! :drool:

i like the McGriddles and the McMuffin both too but i'm more of a McGriddles fan! ;)

Quote (Bassist @ Jul 29 2016 02:15am)
I like the Bacon Egg McMuffin from McDonalds.... if I get up early enough tomorrow I might go and grab one.
Or I can stay up all night and go when McD's breakfast opens :ph34r:

it's that comfort fast food right?! :D

i'm lucky and have a McDonald's that has a full time breakfast menu but i always like to just get the Quarter Pounder with cheese combo! :)
Jul 29 2016 01:35am
Quote (xBx @ Jul 29 2016 02:20am)
orgys dont work for me.

i prefer to be THE bottom, nawmsayn.

i totally agree the the bottom is the best spot but if it's a really good orgy you can get the best of all worlds! :)

there are lots of different things that can happen in an orgy! :D

Quote (Madmartigan @ Jul 29 2016 02:22am)
The Big Macs and the apple pie they have. Man, I really can only eat that stuff a couple times a year now.
Definitely on my birthday on August 15 I'm going to splurge for some pizza, buffalo wings and cake.

i freaking love their apple pies! :drool:

it's best when you dip them into one of their chocolate milkshakes imo! ;)

they also make a good Pumpkin Pie too during the Holidays! :D

Quote (wizkid @ Jul 29 2016 02:23am)
i ahte mcnasty's

i feel the same way about Wendy's! :fume:
Gold: 9.00
Jul 29 2016 01:37am
the only fast food I like is Tbell :bouncy:
Gold: 41.60
Jul 29 2016 01:42am
Also that orange drink they serve at McDonald's. I think it's called Hi-C orange. It doesn't taste like a soda but more like a fruit drink. That's satisfying on a hot summer day. Just don't become addicted because they are high in calories. The medium one has 240 in it. The large one has over 300. I like to get a large one with a lot of ice. It ends up being a medium liquid wise because of all the ice.
Gold: 30.00
Jul 29 2016 01:45am
Being a regular at a fast food joint is not something to be proud of. Become a regular at a café that serve salads instead.
Jul 29 2016 01:47am
Quote (wizkid @ Jul 29 2016 02:37am)
the only fast food I like is Tbell :bouncy:

Taco Bell really does have a nice variety and also some great menu items but sadly all the ones near me are really bad! :(

it's almost a miss every time where i live to find a decent fast food restaurant (even he Arby's is bad) but this McDonald's that i go to is pretty on point! :D

there has been a few times when they forgot to put the ketchup on my burger and i think i had to scrape pickles and onions off my bun like twice at max but their usually pretty good about getting my order right! B)
Jul 29 2016 01:57am
Quote (Madmartigan @ Jul 29 2016 02:42am)
Also that orange drink they serve at McDonald's. I think it's called Hi-C orange. It doesn't taste like a soda but more like a fruit drink. That's satisfying on a hot summer day. Just don't become addicted because they are high in calories. The medium one has 240 in it. The large one has over 300. I like to get a large one with a lot of ice. It ends up being a medium liquid wise because of all the ice.

the one i go to has the Orange Lava Blast too! B)

we also have the Hi-C Fruit punch but i never get those unless it's my day off! lol i usually just drink water and the chocolate milkshake! :)

Quote (Svartermetalisk @ Jul 29 2016 02:45am)
Being a regular at a fast food joint is not something to be proud of. Become a regular at a café that serve salads instead.

i just started becoming a regular at McDonald's but i've been a way harder regular at Dickey's BBQ Pit! :)

at Dickey's i just walk through the dor and they welcome me! :)

they say, "Hey! Welcome to Dickey's! :) "

i just say, "Hello! :D " and walk to my table! (same table every time) i fill up my drink and wait for my food to be delivered to the King wraps! B)

i am Royalty at Dickey's! ^_^
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic