d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Is Gayness A New, 1st-world Disease Like Obesity?
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2.00
Jul 20 2016 11:03pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 21 2016 12:02am)
We're all on our way, buddy.

Speak for yerself, I've got a life sentence.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jul 20 2016 11:16pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 21 2016 04:02pm)
We're all on our way, buddy.

some sooner than others, looking at you guys.
Gold: 159.02
Jul 20 2016 11:17pm
Quote (wheniwassevenishotacheetah @ 20 Jul 2016 23:01)
Is wanting to do wiener stuff, but N O B U T T S T U F F, gay?

I don't think it is gay, especially since I don't really care if the other person gets off. It's pretty much masturbation.

I mean, I want the other person to cum on me, like.. a lot, but not because they're the same sex as me.

I wouldn't feel any different if it was a girl, I'd want her to jerk off onto me too. If I'd feel the same feels, dude or lady, that means it's not gay, it's just sex.

don't get the wrong idea, i'm just masturbating with your dick
Gold: 63,142.89
Jul 20 2016 11:18pm
Quote (boxboxbox @ Jul 21 2016 12:25am)
do you think that homosexuality and other deviant sexual behavior is a result of modern living?

yes, that's exactly right. You see, once the population of a certain species has reached critical mass, mother nature has a way of stepping in and keeping things balanced.

Our strongest weapon, the human brain, managed to develop ways to survive the previous mass threats (bubonic plague, smallpox, volcanoes, marijuana). Therefore, nature has gone after our secret weapon. By creating people whose brains have less desire to procreate, nature is able to limit our population. Our advanced intellect can't foil this plan because it is those very brains behaving how they want.

This post was edited by kayeto on Jul 20 2016 11:20pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jul 20 2016 11:22pm
Quote (kayeto @ Jul 21 2016 04:18pm)
yes, that's exactly right. You see, once the population of a certain species has reached critical mass, mother nature has a way of stepping in and keeping things balanced.

Our strongest weapon, the human brain, managed to develop ways to survive the previous mass threats (bubonic plague, smallpox, volcanoes, marijuana). Therefore, nature has gone after our secret weapon. By creating people whose brains have less desire to procreate, nature is able to limit our population. Our advanced intellect can't foil this plan because it is those very brains behaving how they want.

Can't wait for the next generational die-off, rid us of the useless scum
Gold: 2,749.09
Warn: 20%
Jul 20 2016 11:22pm
Quote (kayeto @ Jul 20 2016 10:18pm)
yes, that's exactly right. You see, once a population of a certain species has reached critical mass, mother nature has a way of stepping in and keeping things balanced.

Our strongest weapon, the human brain, managed to develop ways to survive the previous mass threats (bubonic plague, smallpox, volcanoes, marijuana). Therefore, nature has gone after that secret weapon. By creating people whose brains have less desire to procreate, nature is able to limit our population without being foiled by our advanced intellect.

what's the evolutionary mechanism behind that? like how does "mother nature" know there are too many people, and start making them gay?

this statement reminds me of how in a large marijuana patch of all female plants, one of them will become hermaphroditic to pollinate the others
Gold: 63,142.89
Jul 20 2016 11:29pm
Quote (boxboxbox @ Jul 21 2016 01:22am)
what's the evolutionary mechanism behind that? like how does "mother nature" know there are too many people, and start making them gay?

It's explained in detail in S07E08 of South Park.
Gold: 2.00
Jul 20 2016 11:32pm
Quote (Devil_kin @ Jul 21 2016 12:17am)
don't get the wrong idea, i'm just masturbating with your dick

The house that love built, the frottage cottage, the log cabin of slumber lumber, sitting on the dock[ing] of the bay watching the foreskin roll away.
Gold: 3.69
Jul 21 2016 12:10am
It's beyond any physical or mental detriment, but if you were to juxtapose religion in the same regard, you would find sweet hickeys hidden on my pillow for Jesus. I love the radiance of human nature as it squirts onto my soul like spider webs blasted on my face by Spiderman's silky spinnerets [themselves]. How dare you question the integrity of such a hex, as if you had casted something better upon muck that rots and erodes away in much worse ways naturally. When you are hungry the only seemly way to cure it is to eat, or be eaten. This means that biologically we are incompatible shells not deft enough to consume the perfect invertebrate within because we simply do not understand that Jesus loves only me, and that's the final judgement.
Gold: 62.77
Jul 21 2016 12:19am
Quote (Smegma @ Jul 21 2016 01:10am)
It's beyond any physical or mental detriment, but if you were to juxtapose religion in the same regard, you would find sweet hickeys hidden on my pillow for Jesus. I love the radiance of human nature as it squirts onto my soul like spider webs blasted on my face by Spiderman's silky spinnerets [themselves]. How dare you question the integrity of such a hex, as if you had casted something better upon muck that rots and erodes away in much worse ways naturally. When you are hungry the only seemly way to cure it is to eat, or be eaten. This means that biologically we are incompatible shells not deft enough to consume the perfect invertebrate within because we simply do not understand that Jesus loves only me, and that's the final judgement.

i couldn't have said it better myself! :)
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic