d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Flame Me Thread > Its My Birthday
Prev1234
Closed New Topic
Gold: 138.69
Jul 13 2016 11:17am
I'm not going to flame you.

Bitch.
Gold: 2,412.00
Jul 13 2016 11:18am
fukkin virgins dont no how i hold niggaz down with my huge #$! weight of %@%* and slap em up tel they cough up mah god damn penny juice mofuka
shiii me n my crew walk up 2 the fukcin starbuks aks for a fkn coffee all the ladies go WOO WOO mah crew go %+@! yeash nigz lest blow disz joint get sum ho's

im lik o ya nigga c us walk down da street al thug OG [Origina Gangsta For u Virgins] nigaz go DAMN wathc that mofo fukin mess us up cros the road fukin chocolate rained on thos enigaz mah 3 gf's 1 asain 1 white 1 sista fukin foursome all up mah 5 foot long cokc cuz og zo i cam hom an thes homiez frum balla territry in mah hood bangin mah sista i was liek aaaahhh helll naaoow fukkin whipped out mah .500 Magnum hand-held fukking kannon nig fukin blew im into fuckin obliv i was liek damn strate and my sista gimme a blowjob wit her boob.

streaight gangsta
Gold: 2,412.00
Jul 13 2016 11:19am
You have been verballed stop posting kid. Your posts arent making sense anymore and ur raging like never b4. Dont get an anurism kid.So you are gay.LOL HE LOST VERBALLED!!! Guess he finally gave up. I mean once u get verballed by The Beg and The Zul, you can never recover.Actually that was you. I know you want to be me so much, but plz keep your gay sex life to urself and dont try to be me. Actually dont try to be me @ all. I dont like mexicans trying to be like me.We are talking about u and snp rand. U die with max sorb on, rofl u blow so bad. Im no one on bnet? Thats why your a fuckin random on jsp, and on bnet wtf u talking about. Im known kid. Check the sig.2nd time you have said this, and Ill say it again, Amor was talking to you seeing as I am good buddy's with him. Kid u got owned by 5 ppl already just stop kid. All you say is I have nothing, yet that is all you say, and when someone verbals you, you try to put it on me. Failed again.Failed @ bad quote with bad bolding. Fuckin dumb Austrailians. Why dont u go %+$* some kangaroos to get rid of some of that rage. Or get %%+%%! in the ass by ur mom some more.My friend is canadian u fuckin %!!%. Y dont u %+$* some more kangaroo's. My friend is 100000000000000000000000x smarter then ur rand ass. Lol and how am I raging? Your making up *!#! to try and verbal me, but u fail each and every time. Im talking to my friends on vent and they are rofling @ u.LOL WTF R U SAYING KID UR SO DUMB LOLOLOLOLOL. I stroke my @!#* while Im +$+%$@$ your mom in the @+%#*.I live in NY yet im canadian? Lol kids raging so bad because I raged and verballed him so hard in the last 2 topics. I guess 3 is the charm to make u crack.Lol wtf u talking about kid. U said he verballed me, now you say Im crying @ wat he said, kid stop posting your verballed. Its like 1000-0, already kid, you havent verballed me once.Um and? It was posted in the last thread. Like I said for the 5th fuckin time Amor is my friend he doesnt post that on me. How would I be owned when he said that to you?m not staring @ *!#! u fuckin random. If u could read u would see that I want the *%!#$ to stop posting gay emo boys.Even though I am not a hacking spawn I know how they die. No skills and they blow.Lol Mines *!#!, yet urs is a pos paint sig. Worst thing I have ever seen, especially the *!#! zon in the sig. North Korea wont do *!#! to us. You can keep sucking his dick though. He likes Australians sucking his dick.Stfu u fuckin nerd u blow. U talk so much *!#! for getting 1 lucky kill? Just gtfo out of here kid no one likes u.Stfu u fuckin randass, you said the same *!#! 3 days ago, and your still bad stfu nerd.Because u dropped out when in first grade to play d2.LOL Y DO NERDS THINK THEY ARESOMETHING IF THEY POST WEED MONEY OR GUNS LOL THEY STILL BLOW @ D2.Ok? You seem to be the only one raging kiddo. They can see how verbally raped u got. Then like 1 or 2 friends u have will laugh at you and then leave u.Tear up because u said Milt should sell crack? Rofl ur more dumb then I thought. Im guessing all the rage coming from u has killed some brain cells. Its ok though, they dont come back.U blow wtf r u talking about? Your sounding like all the randoms that me and the beg verbal all the time.Attempt @ funny joke.....FAILED, GTFO RANDOM.U blow and Milton isnt white u fuckin nerd. Hes black. Idk how a black person is a wigger. Im guessing your native country of Mexico doesnt know the difference between wiggers/niggers.Obviously Milt, he blows. Randoms posting 1 kill thinking they are good LOLOL. Afk gotta togo sleep and school tomorrow I hope not though cuz its snowing.when u learn something about jsp, u will realize we dont care about your plastic guns, and fake money. Ut tried it with fake weed, and got verballed till they all quit.Lol this kids so fuckin dumb. Raging over his "Guns" Y would I learn about plastic hand guns for little kids from u? I could goto a store and buy 1. I guess the pvmer wants to duel us. Milt we Vent tomorrow.Lol. I live in NY he wouldnt stand a chance here. He would *!#! his pants.RAPED, HES BAD.Jenny u blow stop posting random *!#!.Milt Driving? LOL. Ill hear his music here in ny. Shits gonna be load.U better come visit milt. We be reppin the streets of ny and fuckin dem bitches all night long.Monica is mine, get over it.Ya I troll rofl. Thats y u spend your whole life on a video game.LOL THAT CLAN BLOWS, AND NICE PHOTOSHOPPED S/S'S, ALL FUCKIN BLACK LOLOL.Thats y I dont play d2 anymore randass? Learn some *!#! b4 u post. Your rage o meter must be high for u to start making up *!#! to try and get epride. And can u speak english? Shed some mo tears fo meh? LOLOL RANDOM. Gtfo kid, ur bad. Y would I cry over pixels?Nice fuckin clay randass.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic