d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Working As A Waiter For British. Need Some Advices > For The Rude Ill Mannered Drunk Biutches
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,532.01
Jul 11 2016 06:22pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 12 2016 01:18am)
Dude, it's a petty thing, I know that. And It's still a fair reaction to me.

Anyway, I just cheked your last posts and...bernie voting hillary/trump is racist/shag named sports envoy to cuba/Rems win the nfc west bet.

So... you're not acting petty at politics/sports? C'mon, sir... You're being a huge hypocrite right now :/

AiNede likes to think he's a big girl on these forums. Best to ignore him and let him wear himself out, it's not like he ever says anything with substance anyway :lol:

This post was edited by GetOnYourKnees on Jul 11 2016 06:22pm
Gold: 40.42
Jul 11 2016 06:23pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 16:18)
Dude, it's a petty thing, I know that. And It's still a fair reaction to me.

Anyway, I just cheked your last posts and...bernie voting hillary/trump is racist/shag named sports envoy to cuba/Rems win the nfc west bet.

So... you're not acting petty at politics/sports? C'mon, sir... You're being a huge hypocrite right now :/

Yes, what could be more petty than carrying about politics? :(
Gold: 307.59
Jul 11 2016 06:24pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Jul 12 2016 01:22am)
AiNede likes to think he's a big girl on these forums. Best to ignore him and let him wear himself out, it's not like he ever says anything with substance anyway :lol:

Well, I had to reply him like 5 times to get some serious post. He doesn't look childish to me, but he certainly believes he's like a mind reader with his posts "you didnt bring that sooner so i dont believe you care about children" ROFLMAO...
Gold: 40.42
Jul 11 2016 06:27pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 16:24)
Well, I had to reply him like 5 times to get some serious post. He doesn't look childish to me, but he certainly believes he's like a mind reader with his posts "you didnt bring that sooner so i dont believe you care about children" ROFLMAO...

You're acting like it's the most important aspect of this, but that's obviously you covering for what really bothered you, which is that someone dared to be rude to you.

I'm not saying you don't care about kids, but I definitely don't believe for a second that you're primarily motivated by safety for children, here.
Jul 11 2016 06:28pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 01:23am)
Yes, what could be more petty than carrying about politics? :(

Thinking that politics or sports are more interesting that, for example, moral stuff.
If you really think that asking for ways of shutting up some unpolitely ppl is petty.. fuck her and the glass. 99% nothing will happen tomorrow, it is just the fact that she wouldnt give a fuck. Not about me asking for the glass, not about others getting harmed for her "irresponsability" (dont know how its typed...)

If you dont get it... well, I'm sorry. You're actually older than me, I dont need to teach you anything. Wish you the best in your life, no matter how much your opinion differs from mine

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 06:30pm
Gold: 10,663.69
Jul 11 2016 06:41pm
be/try to be polite and find a common groud
trust me, it will be better for you too sooner or later
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jul 11 2016 06:43pm
Fuck her right in the pussy
Gold: 326.73
Jul 11 2016 06:49pm
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ Jul 12 2016 12:43am)
Fuck her right in the pussy

her wrinkly saggin down to her knees pussy

Shit, upset her that bad and she'll start flapping with them and fly away
Jul 11 2016 06:55pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 01:27am)
You're acting like it's the most important aspect of this, but that's obviously you covering for what really bothered you, which is that someone dared to be rude to you.

I'm not saying you don't care about kids, but I definitely don't believe for a second that you're primarily motivated by safety for children, here.

Beyond I respond to anything else, let me explain to you why you're terribly wrong. Probably you were destinied to fail hard, cause you don't know what I have to hear EVERY SINGLE DAY.

There's people who gives you funny tips (~2€) and treats like garbage, like:
- hello there, people. I've gotta change the crystal glasses, you know, I'm sorry.
- Oh, no! Fuck you dude... wait, go for them (and pretends to throw me away the bottle mocking of me and treating me like a dog)

Again
- hello there, people. I've gotta change the crystal glasses, you know, I'm sorry.
- wow... okay, I'll go
- (people around the table) this bitch coming again to take the glass and I dont fucking wanna drink in a plastic glass..

So TRUST ME, this ppl use to be very disrespectful believin that with a 2€ tip they ARE ALLOWED to do that. But luckily they are the few.
Every single night there's 1-2 stupid pple like that.

But let me make it more clear, please

To nights ago (2.50am atm at Spain) 3 old ladys said they wouldn't change the glass, they'll drink it and go bed. I was back in 10 min, amd they had new drinks. Changed 2 glasses after they said
"sorry, paw"(guess means mate, idontgive a fuck anyway)
and then the other said "I'll take it to the room"
"no you're not allowed. Safety reasons"
"Ok give me 5 min"
As soon as I turn around they run away with the glass to the door, knowing I wouldnt run behind them.

THEY FORGOT THEIR PURSUE...

I took it to reception

Yesterday they all came and said really sorry, thank you very much.

Ever since then, they ALWAYS (after EVERY fucking drink, no matter its just a small bottle of watter or 5 beers) tip me with 4€.

So, it wasn't personal. It was a matter of dignity and values. And that old lady from tonight had any. At least some of them regret and try to make it up (tipping us and giving the glasses now is stupid, for sure, but at least they try).

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 06:58pm
Jul 11 2016 06:59pm
I will add that Hannibal Lecter was trully right: eat the rude
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic