d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Any Car Savvy People Around? > Desperation At Its Finest.
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 25.17
Jun 27 2016 06:31am
if its making a whining noise then you either have a bad power steering leak, or a bad power steering pump, check fluid to tell you which one. as far as charging system, your alternator is basically your charging system and if you replaced the alternator and not the battery, you could have replaced it with a weak battery and making it overwork, the alternator could have gone bad again, or you might just need a battery, but those are basically the 2 things in your charging system. if you had a bad coil or something your car would be all jumpy because its misfiring. so there are those 2 things, if you are leaking coolant, find out where its leaking from and fix it, otherwise you are gonna wind up blowing your heads and ruining your car.

if you are not mechanically inclined, take your car to a mechanic. lol
Gold: 30.00
Jun 27 2016 07:01am
Quote (Drakwen @ Jun 27 2016 06:31am)
if its making a whining noise then you either have a bad power steering leak, or a bad power steering pump, check fluid to tell you which one. as far as charging system, your alternator is basically your charging system and if you replaced the alternator and not the battery, you could have replaced it with a weak battery and making it overwork, the alternator could have gone bad again, or you might just need a battery, but those are basically the 2 things in your charging system. if you had a bad coil or something your car would be all jumpy because its misfiring. so there are those 2 things, if you are leaking coolant, find out where its leaking from and fix it, otherwise you are gonna wind up blowing your heads and ruining your car.

if you are not mechanically inclined, take your car to a mechanic. lol

Lol, Im not but I didnt want to spend the money on a mechanic. I was just trying to diagnose the issue here.

Upon looking I discovered that it was my serpentine belt. It wasnt broken or anything. The previous owner was stupid so it made car bad.

Edit: As far as everything else goes, I think the sensor that reads my coolant is broken because I filled it up and it still yells at me about it.

This post was edited by TortoiseBox on Jun 27 2016 07:02am
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic