d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > I'm A Alcoholic
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 20.69
Jun 25 2016 11:07pm
Quote (MattyA31 @ Jun 25 2016 09:05pm)
Been hooked on opiates for 2 years now since my car accident, done every other drug and got clean whenever i wanted to, this one will steal your enjoyment, way of life and bank account. I see now why a national epidemic is underway, longest time off them was 5 weeks and still felt like complete shit after being clean that long. Opiates ARE heroine and this retard doctors or pharma companies need to figure their shit out cause they are unknowingly or in pharmacy's case knowingly destroying lives.

Bestest when smoked on foil B)
Gold: 4.20
Jun 25 2016 11:11pm
Quote (MattyA31 @ Jun 25 2016 11:05pm)
Been hooked on opiates for 2 years now since my car accident, done every other drug and got clean whenever i wanted to, this one will steal your enjoyment, way of life and bank account. I see now why a national epidemic is underway, longest time off them was 5 weeks and still felt like complete shit after being clean that long. Opiates ARE heroine and this retard doctors or pharma companies need to figure their shit out cause they are unknowingly or in pharmacy's case knowingly destroying lives.

I hear ya man, I've had really close friends struggle with opiates & other hard drugs like cocaine & heroin.

me personally, I've never liked drugs, not even weed.

just make sure you're around good positive people who won't trigger those bad habits again..

cheers & good luck with everything.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 25 2016 11:17pm
Quote (Toasty4 @ Jun 26 2016 01:07am)
Bestest when smoked on foil B)

Jesus man, i mean i am struggling day to day but no need to completely fuck my life up doing that shit....

Quote (Essick @ Jun 26 2016 01:11am)
I hear ya man, I've had really close friends struggle with opiates & other hard drugs like cocaine & heroin.

me personally, I've never liked drugs, not even weed.

just make sure you're around good positive people who won't trigger those bad habits again..

cheers & good luck with everything.

Thanks and the problem is that i pushed away most of my friends sitting home taking oxy's and not caring about them until i actually want to get off it, now i have a few friends but they have some issues as well. I smoke weed occasionally before bed but its to the point i don't even get any feeling off of a couple 20mg pills and i keep switching to dilaudid for a few days to get that feeling then switching back, the guy i get the dilaudid off of tried to get me to try the pin telling me how amazing it is compared to ingesting last time i saw him and i actually sat home thinking about the how good it would probably be.. like i am actually scaring myself lately, i don't think i would but if my relationship gets any worse who fking knows....
Gold: 222.46
Jun 26 2016 12:37am
Quote (MattyA31 @ Jun 26 2016 06:17am)
Jesus man, i mean i am struggling day to day but no need to completely fuck my life up doing that shit....

Thanks and the problem is that i pushed away most of my friends sitting home taking oxy's and not caring about them until i actually want to get off it, now i have a few friends but they have some issues as well. I smoke weed occasionally before bed but its to the point i don't even get any feeling off of a couple 20mg pills and i keep switching to dilaudid for a few days to get that feeling then switching back, the guy i get the dilaudid off of tried to get me to try the pin telling me how amazing it is compared to ingesting last time i saw him and i actually sat home thinking about the how good it would probably be.. like i am actually scaring myself lately, i don't think i would but if my relationship gets any worse who fking knows....

Bro you take drugs because they are good they make you feel good
If they don't make you feel good why are you taking them
They should enhance your life not rule it
If your in a bad place the best thing you can do is stop everything till your not then reevaluate whether you actually want to or not with a clear head
Time passes so quickly don't waste your life you only get 1 I used to take many drugs but been clean a few years now apart from occasional weed and honestly I thought I was living before I was just existing and the people I called my friends weren't interested when I stopped because they didn't care about me just their own good time which looking back I think was all I cared about aswell it just didn't seem that way when we were all joking about on them
Gold: 0.00
Jun 26 2016 12:43am
Quote (FaceDeath @ Jun 26 2016 02:37am)
Bro you take drugs because they are good they make you feel good
If they don't make you feel good why are you taking them
They should enhance your life not rule it
If your in a bad place the best thing you can do is stop everything till your not then reevaluate whether you actually want to or not with a clear head
Time passes so quickly don't waste your life you only get 1 I used to take many drugs but been clean a few years now apart from occasional weed and honestly I thought I was living before I was just existing and the people I called my friends weren't interested when I stopped because they didn't care about me just their own good time which looking back I think was all I cared about aswell it just didn't seem that way when we were all joking about on them

Truth, I find weed makes me want opiates even more though, and i can't even occasionally drink anymore or else i end up doing speed or coke so basically all i can do is be 100% sober and we all know how many people want to hang out with someone who can't even drink, like 95% of people only hang out when they are drinking nowadays. I don't even enjoy hockey or shows anymore like i used to, I overthink everything about it. Sports im just like yeah they get paid millions who gives a fk if they lose now, would be nice seeing my team win just so i can get that happy feeling for a bit but maybe i won't even feel shit when my team wins a cup. Its like im fking dead inside and theres no way back, and im pretty much gonna nod off here in a min as u can tell by my sentence structure but ill come back to this tommorrow if i even care then.
Gold: 222.46
Jun 26 2016 12:51am
Your attitude there is why you should stop bro life isn't as bad as you feel it is and yeah if you do you'll lose a lot of friends but that doesn't mean you can't make new friends with better interests
Whats the alternative? Continue to spiral out of control to the point you have no control over it
you don't seem happy atm
Video games helped me I just lost myself in them for a while and didn't really hang out with people then when I was ready I started again I have new friends less but these are genuine 1 is worth 10 that don't care about you I have a business a job a house a family if I kept taking them I'd be sat with the same people doing the same things I'm sure
Gold: 62.77
Jun 26 2016 01:03am
Quote (Essick @ Jun 25 2016 10:18pm)
You guys can all thank me later, because I'm a job creator.

You're welcome because thanks too me I keep people in the liquor store employed.

My name is Juan and I am a Job creator.

e/ What are some of your habits or addictions that make you a job creator?

i help people out all the time by buying food a lot but it's not because i'm hungry! :)

i only buy food to keep the food industry workers supplied with jobs! B)
Gold: 4.20
Jun 26 2016 01:04am
Quote (wraps @ Jun 26 2016 01:03am)
i help people out all the time by buying food a lot but it's not because i'm hungry! :)

i only buy food to keep the food industry workers supplied with jobs! B)

You sir, are a job creator.
Gold: 62.77
Jun 26 2016 01:05am
Quote (Essick @ Jun 26 2016 02:04am)
You sir, are a job creator.

i do it for the people man! the people! B)
Gold: 4.41
Jun 26 2016 01:09am
Addicted to apathy, leaving the mundane, the inefficient and redundant positions to those who truly need them. Not exactly job creation but eh, if people want to emulate a dog chasing its tale and get paid to do so, what the hell eh?
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic