d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Graduated
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 12.69
Jun 17 2016 12:32am
Quote (Powerful @ Jun 16 2016 11:05pm)
lol i definitely get that. like a lot

certainly a start! ty sir

4 year. got a bachelors in business administration with a focus in entrepreneurship from CSU Chico

Moving to chico in a week
Gold: 2,412.00
Jun 17 2016 12:47am
Quote (Shakti @ Jun 16 2016 10:32pm)
Moving to chico in a week

dam thats tight. there is certainly lots of fun to be had there. get renters insurance tho and be careful walking the streets at night. i had my house robbed and my head stomped on while i was there :thumbsup:
Jun 17 2016 12:52am
Quote (Powerful @ Jun 17 2016 01:47am)
dam thats tight. there is certainly lots of fun to be had there. get renters insurance tho and be careful walking the streets at night. i had my house robbed and my head stomped on while i was there :thumbsup:

Lol ya ive been there twice already. Im renting a house and not an apartment only 5 min walk to campus. I mean someone can try to rob me but i fight for sport and own a gun, so.. nit too worried about safety of me or my gf

Someone ik living there lives near the campus and has had his apartment broken into twice <.<

Im not much of a partier anymore though. I want to earn my cs degree and do other productive things to get money

This post was edited by Shakti on Jun 17 2016 01:02am
Jun 17 2016 01:02am
Quote (Shakti @ Jun 16 2016 10:52pm)
Lol ya ive been there twice already. Im renting a house and not an apartment only 5 min walk to campus. I mean someone can try to rob me but i fight for sport and own a gun, so.

Someone ik living there lives near the campus and has had his apartment broken into twice <.<

das good. honestly if your smart you probably wont have any problems. i just got beat up cuz my drunk ass friend was being a fucking idiot an talking shit to people across the street. was 6 vs 2 so we didnt stand much of a chance lol. pretty much everyone i know has had there house broken into atleast once. lol sorry if im being a bit of a bummer, i just feel the need to warn anyone whos gonna be living there. it really is a great place with lots of great people. pretty much all of the best days of my life were either there or somewhere else with people i met there. its especially great if your 21.
Jun 17 2016 01:05am
Quote (Powerful @ Jun 17 2016 02:02am)
das good. honestly if your smart you probably wont have any problems. i just got beat up cuz my drunk ass friend was being a fucking idiot an talking shit to people across the street. was 6 vs 2 so we didnt stand much of a chance lol. pretty much everyone i know has had there house broken into atleast once. lol sorry if im being a bit of a bummer, i just feel the need to warn anyone whos gonna be living there. it really is a great place with lots of great people. pretty much all of the best days of my life were either there or somewhere else with people i met there. its especially great if your 21.

Lol ya.. thatll definitely get your ass kicked xD. Im so utterly cautious and aware of my surroundings that someone would have to break in while im not home if they want to get away unharmed. Im 25, a bit older than most of the kids there
Jun 17 2016 01:10am
Quote (Shakti @ Jun 16 2016 11:05pm)
Lol ya.. thatll definitely get your ass kicked xD. Im so utterly cautious and aware of my surroundings that someone would have to break in while im not home if they want to get away unharmed. Im 25, a bit older than most of the kids there

if your living up there all the time then i dont imagine you really have to worry about it. its almost entirely over breaks that houses get broken into since the locals know that all the students are gone. it happened to me over thankgiving. i crashed my car 2 days earlier too, what a great week. theres always actually been a pretty surprising number of mid to late 20 year olds in my classes.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic