d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Any Of You On Untapped?
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 10,663.69
Jun 2 2016 11:34am
Quote (TittyTuesday @ Jun 2 2016 06:35pm)
its about telling other hipsters you are more hipster than them ie if you find a beer only 2 people know about, do you insta-jizz your hipster heart out

untapped is about that in your opinion? i think your mind is twisted but some might use it that way wouldnt know and hadnt thought about it

Quote (Tet @ Jun 2 2016 06:41pm)
He rarely reads a thread
or know how to

You should know by now

mmm
hadnt noticed but maybe now that you mentioned it

Quote (Svartermetalisk @ Jun 2 2016 07:05pm)
Nah, I'm close to 5 years of no alcohol, 6 years of no weed :)

I feel better sober, gives me more time and energy to enjoy films, reading and exercising.

nice
without weed since july (smoked few times though)
after 6 or so years starting now to drink once in a while i think maybe
i feel alot better too sober (from weed and alc) - if i drink plenty it takes week+ to recover so i'm glad i dont do that anymore
:)
Gold: 1.67
Jun 2 2016 11:49am
lmao

Guild: Bearded Gentleman

Sig: Buddist Religion

Beer: Catpiss/Seaweed infused Hispter Juice

= you are definitely one if not all of these:

Hipster

Vegan

Hipster/Vegan

do you do crossfit by any chance lmao

why are you and your hispter weirdos assuming the world wants your opinion on anything? so entitled get off tumblr please,

last edit: do you even know what the grey animal is in your sig is? im betting you dont

This post was edited by TittyTuesday on Jun 2 2016 12:00pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2016 11:56am
ITT: People taking other people's personal preferences WAY too seriously.
Gold: 845.50
Jun 2 2016 11:58am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jun 2 2016 05:56pm)

lmao Wild
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2016 11:59am
Quote (Tet @ Jun 2 2016 12:58pm)
lmao Wild

Case in point.
Gold: 845.50
Jun 2 2016 12:00pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jun 2 2016 05:59pm)
Case in point.

lol i was joking lol, they did good this year
Jun 2 2016 12:00pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jun 2 2016 01:59pm)
Case in point.

savage
Jun 2 2016 12:02pm
Quote (TittyTuesday @ Jun 2 2016 07:49pm)
lmao

Guild: Bearded Gentleman

Sig: Buddist Religion

Beer: Catpiss/Seaweed infused Hispter Juice

= you are definitely one if not all of these:

Hipster

Vegan

Hipster/Vegan

do you do crossfit by any chance lmao

why are you and your hispter weirdos assuming the world wants your opinion on anything? so entitled get off tumblr please

are you trolling or something

guild - ye
sig - hindu (shiva)
beer - you don't know anything about beer i drink - havent tasted seaweed in beer but someone could make it work
hipster - what makes me hister
vegan - ye
i use untappd for personal purposes previously stated here so i guess you are trolling or just dim
im not tumblr but i guess you are
why is hipsters opinion much less meaning that others - except if it's some hipster who follows other ones tastes
hf
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jun 2 2016 07:56pm)

who else, i think titty guy is the only one
Jun 2 2016 12:09pm
Quote (BebebBurns @ Jun 2 2016 02:02pm)
are you trolling or something

guild - ye
sig - hindu (shiva)
beer - you don't know anything about beer i drink - havent tasted seaweed in beer but someone could make it work
hipster - what makes me hister
vegan - ye
i use untappd for personal purposes previously stated here so i guess you are trolling or just dim
im not tumblr but i guess you are
why is hipsters opinion much less meaning that others - except if it's some hipster who follows other ones tastes
hf

who else, i think titty guy is the only one

lmao sooo knew you were a vegan, heres the problem man, simply put You are just following the latest trend. Be your own man you sheep. What personal purpose? you cant just remember? i guess that so hard for the vegan/hipster brain to comprehend, actually taking away some value from something instead of posting it on some form of social media for attention then forgetting it forever. Have you ever just done anything and not posted on anything? get a life man, also seriously this might come off as some paranoid shit but w.e, you are just giving some business or person money due to the items rarity and nothing else. if the dude bottled the little bit remaining in the bottom of beer cans after a party and called his beer Deja Vu, youd def drink it. stop being a tool. that is all
Jun 2 2016 12:30pm
Quote (TittyTuesday @ Jun 2 2016 08:09pm)
lmao sooo knew you were a vegan, heres the problem man, simply put You are just following the latest trend. Be your own man you sheep. What personal purpose? you cant just remember? i guess that so hard for the vegan/hipster brain to comprehend, actually taking away some value from something instead of posting it on some form of social media for attention then forgetting it forever. Have you ever just done anything and not posted on anything? get a life man, also seriously this might come off as some paranoid shit but w.e, you are just giving some business or person money due to the items rarity and nothing else. if the dude bottled the little bit remaining in the bottom of beer cans after a party and called his beer Deja Vu, youd def drink it. stop being a tool. that is all

i wrote it so you are the one who cant remember - keeping track of my favorites and what to avoid since i have not a good memory
i don't follow trends - do you
your assumptions are ridiculous but i guess you are trolling so
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic