d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > ''carol'' Betrayed Me And I Failed My Religion. > I Am Heart Broken As Well Please Read
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 420.00
Aug 12 2015 04:07pm
How could her father Gerald honestly let this occur? The man who hates me actually let ''Carol'' get a sex change at a young age?

Yet I am a failure as a man? I just don't know here folks all of this is just mind boggling and I feel I am on the brink of just the highest depression I have been in a long time.

Mean while who knows where and when Carol is and will be back. How am I going to tell Paulie, Gertrude, And Ernie?

And what am I going to do in general?

I am just mind blown and honestly feeling sick and unpleasant,
Gold: 159.02
Aug 12 2015 04:08pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ 12 Aug 2015 16:07)
How could her father Gerald honestly let this occur? The man who hates me actually let ''Carol'' get a sex change at a young age?

Yet I am a failure as a man? I just don't know here folks all of this is just mind boggling and I feel I am on the brink of just the highest depression I have been in a long time.

Mean while who knows where and when Carol is and will be back. How am I going to tell Paulie, Gertrude, And Ernie?

And what am I going to do in general?

I am just mind blown and honestly feeling sick and unpleasant,

didn't read
Gold: 120.24
Hello,

I would suggest you to do whatever your heart tell you to do. I am straight and love women, but if you accepted that person for who she is before you found out, you should have no issues keeping the same feeling toward he/she. In the end you loved her before you found out so why not love her now that you know?

In the end, do whatever make you happy and do not let the little detail change what could be the time of your life!

Wish you all the best JahovahWitness
Gold: 3.00
10/10 well worth the read
Quote (Firaga @ Aug 12 2015 06:05pm)
my beautiful princess...

http://i59.tinypic.com/kyfma.png

i absolutely love her and love everything about her

her gate offers ridiculous nuke even if im not geared

she looks adorable

everything about her is cute

even her pet is cute

i know that i said i used to regret that i didn't make a witch but i have no regrets now becuz she is the loli nuke that i always dreamed of playing

i ahve about 800 more frags to collect before i get her DFB set and i will work hard until i get it. i am more motivated than i have ever been

i jsut farmed about 500 invitations worth of hell runs, and sadly i didn't get anything i could use

but i am willing to drop a decent amoutn of funding on her so that she can be perfect which she surely deserves <3

Mr. Firaga my friend I always give you the best advice that I can.

Now if you are my friend I want a favor. Please for once give me your true honest opinion.

What would you do in my situation here?

Do I move on with my life and abide my religions beliefs and how I have been trained to think my entire life? Or do I make change and let it go and accept Carol and what I have for who I am? And hope God can look past this.
Gold: 2,004.41
Aug 12 2015 04:10pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 12 2015 04:08pm)
Mr. Firaga my friend I always give you the best advice that I can.

Now if you are my friend I want a favor. Please for once give me your true honest opinion.

What would you do in my situation here?

Do I move on with my life and abide my religions beliefs and how I have been trained to think my entire life? Or do I make change and let it go and accept Carol and what I have for who I am? And hope God can look past this.

just accept the fact you love boipussy
Gold: 6.00
Quote (iatethewholebagsorry @ Aug 12 2015 06:08pm)
Hello,

I would suggest you to do whatever your heart tell you to do. I am straight and love women, but if you accepted that person for who she is before you found out, you should have no issues keeping the same feeling toward he/she. In the end you loved her before you found out so why not love her now that you know?

In the end, do whatever make you happy and do not let the little detail change what could be the time of your life!

Wish you all the best JahovahWitness

Thank you for your post my friend. I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. ;) :d XD

And yes my heart tells me I love '' Carol'' I truly loved this person more than the supplies needed to live in life prior to finding out.

I just don't want to betray my beliefs is all. Is it time for a change perhaps? I don't know but I will take your advice into consideration and others as well.

Once again a warm heart felt thank you my friend.
Gold: 28,296.70
Aug 12 2015 04:11pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 12 2015 02:08pm)

Gold: 39,837.69
Aug 12 2015 04:11pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

LMFAO CAROL IS A MAN!! OMG OMG OMG

stfu troll tard

#Overtardempire
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic