d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > Gravity Debunked
Prev1252627282933Next
Add Reply New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 30 2016 06:30am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 30 Jun 2016 06:06)
I'm not getting desperate. I just showed you have no comprehension of two sources and you dropped them like a ton of bricks when it became obvious to you as well.

You still haven't defined "dielectricity", the torus looks nothing like the mosaic model of surface electric charge, and you haven't substantiated that "dielectricity repels magnetism".

When you say "contrary to common belief opposites do not attract" are you referring to positive and negative charges? Because the two sources we just got done discussing both rest heavily on the fact that opposite charges do attract, so IF that is what you are claiming you actually just relied on two sources that prove you wrong.

I have to look up all the definitions for all the words that elude your level of consciousness. :rofl:

I dropped no sources, as I stand behind everything I've presented. You were literally calling it cherry picking just a few posts ago because it fit too well.

I literally have nothing left for you.
I guess you can ask anyone in the entire scientific community who has bothered to ask what a static is? But they would tell you something similar to all 6 of the credible sources I've linked and highlighted for you...
so maybe ask Billy Bob about his backup generator? Oh wait he'd say something about how dielectricity is wound out by a magnet and a rod.
Shit, Idk how you're going to get to hold on to your delusions.

:wallbash:
I'm really afraid you're too far gone though, that's really it youll just never comprehend how electricity works and that's fine, I guess?
We do still need ditch diggers, scrappers and fry cooks in the world.
But as it's clear you're much to smart for any knowledge so I must ask you to stop spamming my threads.
Ty

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 30 2016 06:35am
Gold: 260.11
Jun 30 2016 06:38am
I never said you were cherry picking your sources because they fit your theories. I said you were cherry picking because they destroyed your own theories when you read the whole paper, but you seemed to think the one or two highlighted lines proved them.

I do like how you dodged when I asked you to actually define your terms though. Can't hide behind word salad so you just have to run away.

Good to see you still don't know what constitutes a definition, because "dielectric", and "dielectricity" should have different definitions. "dielectricity" isn't used anywhere that I can find except this thread.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 30 2016 06:41am
Jun 30 2016 06:41am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 30 Jun 2016 07:38)
I never said you were cherry picking your sources because they fit your theories. I said you were cherry picking because they destroyed your own theories when you read the whole paper, but you seemed to think the one or two highlighted lines proved them.

I do like how you dodged when I asked you to actually define your terms though. Can't hide behind word salad so you just have to run away.

I will need 1 such example of how my source destroyed my theory.

I didn't dodge anything, I define my own terms as I have in multiple cases.
I'm not redefining every word you don't understand because you have the vocabulary of a 6 year old.
So if we take the prefix of one word
And the suffix of another word.
Can we pretend to know how they go together?

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 30 2016 06:43am
Gold: 1.50
Jun 30 2016 06:42am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 23 2016 10:09pm)
I never claimed to be intelligent

/thread
Jun 30 2016 06:45am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ 30 Jun 2016 07:42)
/thread

All that I know is I know nothing
;)

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 30 2016 06:46am
Jun 30 2016 06:50am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 30 2016 06:41am)
I will need 1 such example of how my source destroyed my theory.

I didn't dodge anything, I define my own terms as I have in multiple cases.
I'm not redefining every word you don't understand because you have the vocabulary of a 6 year old.
So if we take the prefix of one word
And the suffix of another word.
Can we pretend to know how they go together?

Considering I just gave you two examples giving another isn't going to do much.

The problem for you is that I actually understand how these words are used in the scientific community so your word salad definitions aren't going to fly. You are communicating an understanding that is actually less than you would get from a high school physics class.

Either you're REALLY bad at communicating (since you haven't managed to communicate clearly with anybody who has challenged you so far), or just don't know what you are talking about. I'm going with both.
Jun 30 2016 07:02am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 30 Jun 2016 07:50)
Considering I just gave you two examples giving another isn't going to do much.

The problem for you is that I actually understand how these words are used in the scientific community so your word salad definitions aren't going to fly. You are communicating an understanding that is actually less than you would get from a high school physics class.

Either you're REALLY bad at communicating (since you haven't managed to communicate clearly with anybody who has challenged you so far), or just don't know what you are talking about. I'm going with both.

Nope just went back 3 pages never saw you provide an example of how the sources on correct static field doesn't support my theory.

Ive communicated just fine with an actual physics professor, azad, and a few others.
You and majorblood are the only objection with more than petty insults and I'm being generous there.

Since I've offered 600fg to show inconsistency, do it.
Can't hide behind an incoherence excuse since you seem to think I've trapped myself by cherry picking

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 30 2016 07:03am
Jun 30 2016 07:15am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 30 2016 07:02am)
Nope just went back 3 pages never saw you provide an example of how the sources on correct static field doesn't support my theory.

Ive communicated just fine with an actual physics professor, azad, and a few others.
You and majorblood are the only objection with more than petty insults and I'm being generous there.

Since I've offered 600fg to show inconsistency, do it.
Can't hide behind an incoherence excuse since you seem to think I've trapped myself by cherry picking

And yet you have dodged every one of azrads challenges to your claims. Doesn't sound like you are communicating very well.

Actually it's literally everybody except card sultan who has objections that you won't answer.
Jun 30 2016 09:00am
Here, I'm going to ask a very simple question so you can clarify your position.

Are you claiming that like charges attract each other?
Jun 30 2016 12:54pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 30 Jun 2016 08:15)
And yet you have dodged every one of azrads challenges to your claims. Doesn't sound like you are communicating very well.

Actually it's literally everybody except card sultan who has objections that you won't answer.

Nope I haven't dodged anything as I am working on the experiment he proposed.

What's an objection I won't answer?
Because I'm not going to answer for how many times I was dropped on my head as a child.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1252627282933Next
Add Reply New Topic