d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Working As A Waiter For British. Need Some Advices > For The Rude Ill Mannered Drunk Biutches
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 40.42
Jul 11 2016 05:51pm
I'm not offering any advice at all. If you stopped being so mad, I'd have less to laugh about.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jul 11 2016 05:52pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 12 2016 10:49am)
Anyway, I wanted to say that I AM THE ONLY WAITER with a smile on his face 24/7. I am trully kind with everyone and most of them give us tips for 4-20€, so I'm pretty good at it (and not because I am a psychologist, just for being nice and smiley), but I just cant stand at 3-4 families that act like this in the whole summer.

Dont get it and cant stand it. We've got a few kids stitched for stupid things like that last year. It is easy to avoid, then... why not do it?

I made a JSP thread because ENGLISH is not my main language. I was requesting some kind of phrases to respond to rude ppl. You've been acting like a morally superior guy who didnt even offer an advice beyond "dont be this way".

Good luck, mate. You're probably one of the most intelligent guys at GC. Just like the post of Serialj0e 6h hours ago

Don't worry he's the kind of wastrel that will bag out actual minorities and people who are trying to make a life for themselves while pushing ridiculous opinions around about what is racist, what is right and what is wrong.

Ignore him or shame him, either way don't let his "superiority" complex get to you.

In fact I'd suggest attempting to murder him with airborne viruses in the mail if you would be so kind.
Gold: 307.59
Jul 11 2016 05:54pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 12:51am)
I'm not offering any advice at all. If you stopped being so mad, I'd have less to laugh about.

Sure, I'm pretty mad with you. Stop making me jelly or I will turn into Hulk and smash your lil brain against da floor

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 05:54pm
Jul 11 2016 05:57pm
Quote (SJWGenocide @ Jul 12 2016 12:52am)
Don't worry he's the kind of wastrel that will bag out actual minorities and people who are trying to make a life for themselves while pushing ridiculous opinions around about what is racist, what is right and what is wrong.

Ignore him or shame him, either way don't let his "superiority" complex get to you.

In fact I'd suggest attempting to murder him with airborne viruses in the mail if you would be so kind.

He's 38 years old and he tries to mock me out for defending children's safety... That wont get to me, we are in d2jsp, c'mon! I know I can relate to some of you, not to those morons who pretend to know everything.

Anyway, I dont care about working as a waiter. Sure, as a psychologist i make 70€ in 1hour, and as a waiter I do 70€ in 8h. Pretty fucked up, but my family needs as much money as we can do, and I wont give a fuck about being a waiter/bar tender/a guy who cleans the streets. My family > my ego/morons ego. I enjoy the job and I get around 2000€/month, so...
Jul 11 2016 06:02pm
Quote (SJWGenocide @ 11 Jul 2016 15:52)

Congrats, you've actually managed to find something more pathetic than begging me to kill myself - begging other people to kill me. Just amazing how much control I have over you, apparently.

Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 15:54)
Sure, I'm pretty mad with you. Stop making me jelly or I will turn into Hulk and smash your lil brain against da floor

Lol, that's good stuff.

Anyway, I'll be real for a minute - yes, it's pretty weak behavior to be this tripped up on something so minor as this. Some people are going to be rude, especially if they're on holiday. Not much you can do about it other than trying to have a little grace.

That said, it's much better to be funny and charming than equally insulting. That's what you really want, something hilarious that disarms them and makes them feel dumb for being assholes. I'll think on it. :P

Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 15:57)
He's 38 years old and he tries to mock me out for defending children's safety... That wont get to me, we are in d2jsp, c'mon! I know I can relate to some of you, not to those morons who pretend to know everything.

Anyway, I dont care about working as a waiter. Sure, as a psychologist i make 70€ in 1hour, and as a waiter I do 70€ in 8h. Pretty fucked up, but my family needs as much money as we can do, and I wont give a fuck about being a waiter/bar tender/a guy who cleans the streets. My family > my ego/morons ego. I enjoy the job and I get around 2000€/month, so...

Wait, did you seriously just call me a know it all moron because I think it's funny that you're pretending this is about children's safety when that's something you clearly brought up long after the fact?

Juuuust double checking, lol

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jul 11 2016 06:04pm
Gold: 17.10
Jul 11 2016 06:08pm
Op clearly not getting the sympathy he hoped for so lashing out at people?

Smh. :(
Jul 11 2016 06:10pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 01:02am)
Congrats, you've actually managed to find something more pathetic than begging me to kill myself - begging other people to kill me. Just amazing how much control I have over you, apparently.

Lol, that's good stuff.

Anyway, I'll be real for a minute - yes, it's pretty weak behavior to be this tripped up on something so minor as this. Some people are going to be rude, especially if they're on holiday. Not much you can do about it other than trying to have a little grace.

That said, it's much better to be funny and charming than equally insulting. That's what you really want, something hilarious that disarms them and makes them feel dumb for being assholes.I'll think on it. :P

Wait, did you seriously just call me a know it all moron because I think it's funny that you're pretending this is about children's safety when that's something you clearly brought up long after the fact?

Juuuust double checking, lol

1# You got the point, it is not that hard. Its bold in case you wanma help out.

2# It is a forum. English is not my main language. I tried to shorten up the story, cause I hate posts with a fucking wall of explanation that is expletive for the story. Looks like you care more about the drama than about the helping out. I dont have to post here every rule of the hotel/restaurant in order that you believe me.

And... I didnt call you a know it all. Just mentioned that you act like a superior mind, you're 38 years old and still stucked in d2jsp. You said I'm stupid for getting mad at a bitch who doesnt give a fuck about others safety, no matter they are children or adults. But last year we had 3 children with a slice on their feet, and 0 adults.

OH, I JUST MENTIONED THAT SO I PROBABLY LIED TOO CAUSE I DIDNT WRITE THE STATS ON THE FIRST POST!

Have a good night, sir. I am no longer interested in talking to you :]

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 06:11pm
Jul 11 2016 06:12pm
Quote (CenturyLink @ Jul 12 2016 01:08am)
Op clearly not getting the sympathy he hoped for so lashing out at people?

Smh. :(

I am not looking for sympathy. As the czech guy said (inedelspelczech)I am looking for: something hilarious that disarms them and makes them feel dumb for being assholes

Are you both dumb or just didnt read the 1st post? Looking for ways to disarm them and make them look like the idiots they are. Not trying to gain your sympathy :/

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 06:15pm
Jul 11 2016 06:14pm
Quote (LordSinfriends @ 11 Jul 2016 16:10)
1# You got the point, it is not that hard. Its bold in case you wanma help out.

2# It is a forum. English is not my main language. I tried to shorten up the story, cause I hate posts with a fucking wall of explanation that is expletive for the story. Looks like you care more about the drama than about the helping out. I dont have to post here every rule of the hotel/restaurant in order that you believe me.

And... I didnt call you a know it all. Just mentioned that you act like a superior mind, you're 38 years old and still stucked in d2jsp. You said I'm stupid for getting mad at a bitch who doesnt give a fuck about others safety, no matter they are children or adults. But last year we had 3 children with a slice on their feet, and 0 adults.

OH, I JUST MENTIONED THAT SO I PROBABLY LIED TOO CAUSE I DIDNT WRITE THE STATS ON THE FIRST POST!

Have a good night, sir. I am no longer interest in talking to you :]

I didn't say you were stupid? I implied you were kinda petty coz it's kinda petty stuff. It's funny, that's all. I don't think I'm superior because of it - I can certainly be petty too. But it's worth mentioning that it's petty, and extra petty that it bothers you so much that you eventually make a thread about it, that's all.
Jul 11 2016 06:18pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 01:14am)
I didn't say you were stupid? I implied you were kinda petty coz it's kinda petty stuff. It's funny, that's all. I don't think I'm superior because of it - I can certainly be petty too. But it's worth mentioning that it's petty, and extra petty that it bothers you so much that you eventually make a thread about it, that's all.

Dude, it's a petty thing, I know that. And It's still a fair reaction to me.

Anyway, I just cheked your last posts and...bernie voting hillary/trump is racist/shag named sports envoy to cuba/Rems win the nfc west bet.

So... you're not acting petty at politics/sports? C'mon, sir... You're being a huge hypocrite right now :/

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 06:19pm
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic