d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Relationship Advice > Ex Causing Trouble
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 7 2016 03:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 7 2016 05:22pm)
If they're trying to co parent its not uncommon to have family time, even though they aren't together. It sounds to me like you're extremely paranoid she's cheating on you with him. The way i see it you have reletively few options.

1. If she's cheating or you can't get over him being there alone with her (but not doing anything) let her go. She's better off without you and vice versa given trust issues.

2. Be ok with her being alone with him, aka trust her to not suck him off in the shower.

Attempting to drive a wedge in between a mother and father because you're insecure that shes fucking him is pretty unfair to the child in the situation. if it were simply an ex bf situation with no kid you'd be entirely in the right. Perhaps he lives in a shithole or is even homeless and doesn't want to take the kid to that environment, but still wants to see his kid. Or maybe she's still banging him every time you guys get in a fight about her not banging him and she needs to be dumped. But there really shouldnt be an issue with him being there unless you don't trust her, in which case since there's kids involved that you're on deck to raise get away from it. You can't raise kids with a broad you dont trust on a basic level.

Yeah i understand I dont have a problem with him seeing his kid but ive been in 3 physical fights with the guy and he has slashed 6 of my car tires. I never had a problem with him personally before any of that. I was more than up for having it be normal and him seeing the kids. Im not attempting to drive a wedge, For the first 6 months or so he wanted nothing to do with the kid after she got with me. She told me hed say stuff like well have him buy that, or have him take you there. Just a couple months ago he started coming back around like that when we had that argument and she had spent time with him while i was at work
Gold: 40.42
Jul 7 2016 03:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 7 Jul 2016 13:22)
If they're trying to co parent its not uncommon to have family time, even though they aren't together. It sounds to me like you're extremely paranoid she's cheating on you with him. The way i see it you have reletively few options.

1. If she's cheating or you can't get over him being there alone with her (but not doing anything) let her go. She's better off without you and vice versa given trust issues.

2. Be ok with her being alone with him, aka trust her to not suck him off in the shower.

Attempting to drive a wedge in between a mother and father because you're insecure that shes fucking him is pretty unfair to the child in the situation. if it were simply an ex bf situation with no kid you'd be entirely in the right. Perhaps he lives in a shithole or is even homeless and doesn't want to take the kid to that environment, but still wants to see his kid. Or maybe she's still banging him every time you guys get in a fight about her not banging him and she needs to be dumped. But there really shouldnt be an issue with him being there unless you don't trust her, in which case since there's kids involved that you're on deck to raise get away from it. You can't raise kids with a broad you dont trust on a basic level.

I'd definitely lean much more heavily in this direction if it wasn't for some 11 PM shit and the dude slashing his tires, etc.
Jul 7 2016 03:27pm
Quote (NitemareBear @ Jul 7 2016 05:22pm)
Hey bud, just a few things:

1) it's his kid, not yours. If he wants to be a part of that kid's life then kudos to him and he should be allowed to as long as he's level-headed, isn't abusive, etc. Kids definitely come first and that's something the 2 of them share, he's always going to be a part of her life because of the kid they had together.
now that being said, there's a very fine line between letting him seeing the kid, and her wanting to see him. This honestly sounds like she's fooling around with him. I don't know you, or them, but from an outside perspective from someone who just went thru something very similar, she's probably cheating on you with him.
I mean hell, they have history together and the dude is over there at 11pm to "see the kid"? the kid should be in bed at that time.

2) If I were you I would cut your losses and just get out. Even if she isn't sleeping with him, she is making you suspect it (for a reason) and doesn't care how it makes you feel. She doesn't respect you and it's going to hurt more if you stay with her and she keeps doing this stuff.

I just got out of a 3.5 year relationship to a girl I was engaged to. We moved to a new city together (after living together for 2 years) and she moved ahead of me by 3 weeks so we didn't have to commute for our jobs until I found work there.
The day I moved over there I found out she had been spending the past 3 weeks with another dude, drinking over at his house, and it was causing serious problems in our relationship. We talked about it, she decided we better sleep in seperate rooms, and then she went over to his place, got drunk, and stayed the night at his place.
So I left her, and it hurt like hell. But atleast I got out when I did because I was in a really fucking dark place last weekend.

Get out while ya can man, it's not worth it.

Yeah I know its not my actual kid but he didnt want anything to do with it the first 6 months or so after we got together. Hed just do dirty sneaky shit like slash my car tires. The night I took her and the baby to the ER and he was drunk and came in there and hit me, When i tried to leave I literally had all 4 of my cars tires flattened to the ground
Jul 7 2016 03:28pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 7 2016 05:26pm)
I'd definitely lean much more heavily in this direction if it wasn't for some 11 PM shit and the dude slashing his tires, etc.

Yea man and the night I got into a fight with him at her house it was around 1am that he showed up. Asking me what I was doing there and that she had told him he was her bf now. She didnt deny any of it she just looked at the ground like a scared little kid
Gold: 40.64
Jul 7 2016 03:35pm
Abandon ship! Abandon ship!
Jul 7 2016 03:37pm
Quote (PitchinQuarters @ 7 Jul 2016 13:28)
Yea man and the night I got into a fight with him at her house it was around 1am that he showed up. Asking me what I was doing there and that she had told him he was her bf now. She didnt deny any of it she just looked at the ground like a scared little kid

lol, especially this, for sure. She plaaaayin.
Gold: 5,475.04
Jul 7 2016 03:39pm
there's a whole subforum to post this in bruh
Jul 7 2016 03:39pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 7 2016 05:37pm)
lol, especially this, for sure. She plaaaayin.

Seems like she likes to play the victim, shell always just say something like he wont leave me alone blah blah. Shes probably telling him exactly what shes telling me. And he has taken the kid before, away from the house to his so him not having anywhere to take the kid isnt the problem. I just simply wanted her to not have him in her house alone with her for like 8 hours until midnight
Jul 7 2016 03:41pm
Quote (Flameyes @ 7 Jul 2016 13:39)
there's a whole subforum to post this in bruh

Yeah but I can't post in there and I give the best advice evar so in your face tbh

Quote (PitchinQuarters @ 7 Jul 2016 13:39)
Seems like she likes to play the victim, shell always just say something like he wont leave me alone blah blah. Shes probably telling him exactly what shes telling me. And he has taken the kid before, away from the house to his so him not having anywhere to take the kid isnt the problem. I just simply wanted her to not have him in her house alone with her for like 8 hours until midnight

Honestly, you should really just drop her so hard right now that she just wonders if you died. lol. Sounds like she's taken up way too much of your life on some bullshit already.
Gold: 20.69
Jul 7 2016 03:41pm
2 kids by 2 diff dads? Ditch the B
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic