d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Good Video To Watch
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Jun 15 2016 08:22pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 15 2016 02:58pm)
The first dude is a bartender in a gay club and their 'proof' that he's in on the hoax is that he has IMDb credits. He's a fucking bartender in a gay club who wanted to act, ffs, how does that prove anything?

The second is the mother of a victim who wanted to be on Wheel of Fortune. Again, an older white lady wanted to be on a game show, therefore she must be willing to lie about someone she loved dying, right?

The third is literally just them saying "Well, I don't think that this guy's emotional response 12 hours after his friend was murdered is appropriate." This is a pervasive idea with these dumb theories, and flies in the face of how people actually grieve. Grief doesn't have one single way that it's properly expressed, especially not when the wounds are still incredibly fresh like they were for Andy Moss. Saying that he has to be faking because he's not crying as much as the narrator wants (A narrator so removed from the idea of grieving for the loss of a loved one that he has to use his wife as an example rather than anything from his own life) is just fucking ridiculously stupid and again, proves absolutely nothing.

The fourth guy was some rand who lived across the street, and the only evidence they have is that he was a complete asshole when he was trying to run for a local public office and he smokes weed. Again, what in the fuck does that have to do with anything and how does that mean that anything that happened is fake? If he was even close to the only witness, there might be some reason to cast doubt on his story. But he's not, and the fact that he smoked some weed and got mad at someone's campaign manager doesn't actually say anything about the story being false. It just says that this happened in the presence of an asshole.

The fifth is that one person out of the hundred people who were killed or injured got incredibly lucky and didn't have any major organs hit. That's literally 1% of the people who were shot. Yes, it's lucky, but you're going to get some lucky people when there are 100 examples.

The two examples of green screen simply aren't. There's no reason to think that they are, either. It's simply ridiculous and baseless.

The fact that a cop - especially an older cop - is able to smile and laugh while dealing with a horrific crime scene isn't much of a surprise at all, and again proves absolutely nothing. Wow, some cops are desensitized to violence.

The last one is actually something that's literally been explained. Not the fact that the call dropped - calls get dropped all the time, that's not particularly surprising or noteworthy. But there was a dude who held the door shut in an alley. An interview with the guy was posted in GC, even. There's nothing surprising about it - and what does it prove, anyway? If the whole thing was a staged hoax, why would there need to be someone holding the door shut?

There you go. That's everything in your dumb video. Now please read that Cracked article I linked, which should take you much less time and should help you understand exactly how poisonous and vile these dumb conspiracy theories are.

sure is alot of excuses

im not saying its a hoax real people died but looks like the gun man did not act alone and the goverment looks to have a hand in it

The two examples of green screen simply aren't. There's no reason to think that they are, either. It's simply ridiculous and baseless.

srs? :mellow:

This post was edited by MillerT1meUp on Jun 15 2016 08:32pm
Gold: 40.42
Jun 15 2016 09:29pm
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ 15 Jun 2016 18:22)
sure is alot of excuses

im not saying its a hoax real people died but looks like the gun man did not act alone and the goverment looks to have a hand in it

srs? :mellow:

Absolutely serious. There's nothing about them that you'd see if they were actually green screen - little bits of them disappearing around the edges, etc. It's nothing other than the fact that you're dealing with news crews who are just trying to get people in focus, so the backgrounds seem slightly 'off' compared to what we're used to seeing in professionally fretted over TV shows where the crew has a Director of Photography constantly standing beside the camera and adjusting the depth of focus and making the backgrounds pop. That's literally all it is.

And those aren't excuses that I posted. They're facts. No reason for you to change your story now. The government had fucking nothing to do with this, just like it had nothing to do with Sandy Hook.

Now, since I wasted well over 15 minutes going through your dumb video point by point, are you man enough to return the favor and read the Cracked article that I linked, or are you just going to make a mealy mouthed excuse and keep talking about shit you don't understand?
Gold: 0.69
Jun 15 2016 09:47pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 15 2016 09:29pm)
Absolutely serious. There's nothing about them that you'd see if they were actually green screen - little bits of them disappearing around the edges, etc. It's nothing other than the fact that you're dealing with news crews who are just trying to get people in focus, so the backgrounds seem slightly 'off' compared to what we're used to seeing in professionally fretted over TV shows where the crew has a Director of Photography constantly standing beside the camera and adjusting the depth of focus and making the backgrounds pop. That's literally all it is.

And those aren't excuses that I posted. They're facts. No reason for you to change your story now. The government had fucking nothing to do with this, just like it had nothing to do with Sandy Hook.

Now, since I wasted well over 15 minutes going through your dumb video point by point, are you man enough to return the favor and read the Cracked article that I linked, or are you just going to make a mealy mouthed excuse and keep talking about shit you don't understand?

I'm going to guess he's going to keep keyboard warrior'ing over bullshit conspiracy theories.
Jun 16 2016 12:57am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 15 2016 08:29pm)

idk why your getting upset at me

i will read it when i have time later

i bet if i said our government armed the terrorists in the middle east you would say im full of shit to? i saw a video of hillary clinton saying that we did

i just look at the facts and imo it seems the shooting was staged to push on gun control to disarm the american people to take away our rights.... just like bush said reason they are tracking us and wire tapping is to protect us from the terroirsts that WE ARMED WITH WEAPONS.

i dont know if i will vote for trump or hillary but looking at the videos make me not trust our goverment not much and trump seems like he wouldnt take shit from some big brother shit
Gold: 500.00
Jun 16 2016 03:24am
Quote (aaron9999 @ Jun 15 2016 07:12pm)
What I don't understand is how can 1 man kill 50 people by him self?

No way that could happen

Hmmm maybe cause he was only one with a gun in a room filled with 300 ppl...
r u serious...?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 16 2016 03:41am
hi.
Gold: 25.17
Jun 16 2016 05:49am
nobody staged shit, this was some closet gay arab who was ashamed of himself, his dad prob caught him on some gay hookup app and he couldnt deal with it anymore, unfortunately he owned some guns and decided to take 49 people with him.

instead of calling it a conspiracy they should be investigating the club security and wondering how this fuck got in with an ar15.

in a 'gun free zone' so nobody could defend themselves.

gun control laws are what made this incident so bad.

but saying these were actors is about the dumbest shit ever. too many witnesses, too big of a scene.

Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Jun 16 2016 01:57am)

i bet if i said our government armed the terrorists in the middle east you would say im full of shit to? i saw a video of hillary clinton saying that we did

i just look at the facts and imo it seems the shooting was staged to push on gun control to disarm the american people to take away our rights.... just like bush said reason they are tracking us and wire tapping is to protect us from the terroirsts that WE ARMED WITH WEAPONS.

i dont know if i will vote for trump or hillary but looking at the videos make me not trust our goverment not much and trump seems like he wouldnt take shit from some big brother shit

you dumb fuck, i saw a video of a real life kid who turned super saiyan. does that make it true?

This post was edited by Drakwen on Jun 16 2016 05:51am
Gold: 7,841.00
Jun 16 2016 07:23am
did not click
people die everyday
more people need to die imo
god damn world is full and house prices are stupid
Jun 16 2016 01:14pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo

yup our goverment would never miss lead the people and do crazy shit
Gold: 40.42
Jun 16 2016 01:20pm
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ 15 Jun 2016 22:57)

No, because that's something that actually happened. There's a difference in how I react to truth and lies, you got me.

If you read my article, you'd know why it makes me so mad. But you're not man enough to stand behind your words, and instead are going to keep running your mouth without a clue about the consequences.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic