d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Chloe Arden > She's Actually Not Bad
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jun 15 2016 10:36am
Quote (Essick @ Jun 15 2016 11:24am)
She's still young, but this is my prediction. She'll probably meet somebody like Shakti, somebody who's only interested in her for sex & will introduce her into hard drugs like meth & cocain. She'll probably ruin her early years in that way.
than once the shakti sees she isn't beautiful anymore, he will move on leaving her alone in a dark & lonely place, she'll probably try to commit suicide after realizing she isn't as beautiful as before.
that's what I think they happen.

Also have you seen what Shakti looks like in? He's got a tiny head with a weasel looking face and a buff tatted up body. dude is seriously miss-portion.

I'm drawn into their shitty lonely lifestyle. Take me for example, I'm loved! I got a ton of friends, an awesome job, my own place, I have a great relationship with both my parents... Life is pretty fucking sweet..
but most trans get kicked out their house & develope drug problems. like whoa eh?

Bro I am a very perfectly good looking young man. Most kids on here are radical looking.

Jeebus, stereotype much?
Gold: 39,837.69
Jun 15 2016 10:43am
Quote (Essick @ Jun 15 2016 11:24am)
She's still young, but this is my prediction. She'll probably meet somebody like Shakti, somebody who's only interested in her for sex & will introduce her into hard drugs like meth & cocain. She'll probably ruin her early years in that way.
than once the shakti sees she isn't beautiful anymore, he will move on leaving her alone in a dark & lonely place, she'll probably try to commit suicide after realizing she isn't as beautiful as before.
that's what I think they happen.

Also have you seen what Shakti looks like in? He's got a tiny head with a weasel looking face and a buff tatted up body. dude is seriously miss-portion.

This dude looks like a gumba from super Mario bros and talking abut about shakti. Lmao

And shakti isn't dating Blair for sex. They don't even live near each other. They see each other every few months and still have a strong relationship. And neither of them use drugs. Shakti is a war vet and they are both in college pursuing higher education.

Get the foot out your ass and stop talking shit about people when you have no idea what you are talking about.
Gold: 20.69
Jun 15 2016 11:04am
Quote (EmericAn @ Jun 15 2016 08:43am)
This dude looks like a gumba from super Mario bros and talking abut about shakti. Lmao

And shakti isn't dating Blair for sex. They don't even live near each other. They see each other every few months and still have a strong relationship. And neither of them use drugs. Shakti is a war vet and they are both in college pursuing higher education.

Get the foot out your ass and stop talking shit about people when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Dont talk to him like that m8
Gold: 70.00
Jun 15 2016 11:10am
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic