d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > I Understand If You're Jelly
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 159.02
Jun 10 2016 10:13am
Quote (Surfpunk @ 10 Jun 2016 10:12)
I love that train car. My cousin works on the rails for BNSF. I've asked him to be on the lookout for that car, and get pics, if he sees it.

it's been painted over by now.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Gold: 624.03
Jun 10 2016 10:18am
I am jealous of that couch shit is dope as fuck
Gold: 23.23
Jun 10 2016 10:18am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jun 10 2016 11:12am)
I love that train car. My cousin works on the rails for BNSF. I've asked him to be on the lookout for that car, and get pics, if he sees it.

I've seen it IRL or one just like it at least :D
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 10 2016 10:19am
Quote (Gratuitous @ Jun 10 2016 11:03am)
http://i.imgur.com/BPvi3sp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aBfaj6D.jpg

That's right limited edition overwatch themed razer kraken pro headset :bouncy:

So Lit
Jun 10 2016 10:19am
Quote (DuckManParkey @ Jun 10 2016 11:18am)
I am jealous of that couch shit is dope as fuck

You should be
Jun 10 2016 10:26am
Quote (Gratuitous @ Jun 10 2016 12:19pm)
You should be

Oh I am, my buddy had a old floral print POS couch just like that. Sunken in cushions and the such. Super comfortable, was my place to crash after smoking and playing some halo 3.
Jun 10 2016 10:31am
Quote (DuckManParkey @ Jun 10 2016 11:26am)
Oh I am, my buddy had a old floral print POS couch just like that. Sunken in cushions and the such. Super comfortable, was my place to crash after smoking and playing some halo 3.

For being 10+ years old it's actually in pretty good condition the cushions really aren't that sunken in or anything no rips or tears bit discolored because I'm a smoker but other wise it's good it was a curb couch lol also got a name brand la-z-boy recliner off the curb that's comfy as fuck taken many weed naps in it lol
Jun 10 2016 10:36am
Quote (Gratuitous @ Jun 10 2016 12:31pm)
For being 10+ years old it's actually in pretty good condition the cushions really aren't that sunken in or anything no rips or tears bit discolored because I'm a smoker but other wise it's good it was a curb couch lol also got a name brand la-z-boy recliner off the curb that's comfy as fuck taken many weed naps in it lol

Yeah my buddys whole room is trash pulls lol, except his actual mattress. He has these two bomb ass couches. Both old and weathered just right.

A couch is like underwear to me, better when extremely broken in
Jun 10 2016 10:38am
Quote (DuckManParkey @ Jun 10 2016 11:36am)
Yeah my buddys whole room is trash pulls lol, except his actual mattress. He has these two bomb ass couches. Both old and weathered just right.

A couch is like underwear to me, better when extremely broken in

Hell yea unless it's one of them new ones that are like pure cushion lol
Gold: 1,065.00
Jun 10 2016 11:20am
Quote (Gratuitous @ Jun 10 2016 10:54am)
So much jelly you must be a jelly sammich

Can't afford peanut butter?

But really I don't plan and games that require head phones.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic