d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > Anyone Here E-cig? > If So, Post A Picture Of Your E-cig!
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 22.00
Mar 22 2014 12:57pm
Quote (-=vasya=- @ Mar 22 2014 07:10am)
this

and they actually think its much healthier then smoking real cigs

10,000,000x healthier than cigarettes. if anyone thinks otherwise they're uneducated, ignorant fools.

organic vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol (main ingredient in inhalers) and nicotine.

nicotine is a stimulant, thus can cause long-term heart problems. same as with any other stimulant, like caffeine.

educate yourself, fool.

Quote (NinjaSushi2 @ Mar 22 2014 01:41pm)
Just got a new mod and drip tank.

http://i.imgur.com/GrXOHjK.jpg

now that's one hell of a setup you've got there, grats!

Quote (NinjaSushi2 @ Mar 22 2014 01:55pm)
You can get ecigs without nicotine. Also I understood the fire to the green part but not the smoked cigs for the smoke part.

I smoke MJ too. Helps me do better in school by calming my brain so  I can focus and it relieves my anxiety. As for ecigs and herb, you can buy a dry herb tanks in all different types, kinds, sizes, etc.

http://www.v-ecigs.com/ego-dry-herb-atomizer-compare-to-atmos/

i sold like 10 dry herb atomizers today :lol:

This post was edited by Wretch on Mar 22 2014 12:59pm
Gold: 1,173.00
Mar 22 2014 12:58pm
Quote (Wretch @ 22 Mar 2014 13:57)
10,000,000x healthier than cigarettes. if anyone thinks otherwise they're uneducated, ignorant fools.

organic vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol (main ingredient in inhalers) and nicotine.

nicotine is a stimulant, thus can cause long-term heart problems. same as with any other stimulant, like caffeine.

educate yourself, fool.

10/10 :hail:
Mar 22 2014 01:02pm
Quote (Kevorkian @ Mar 22 2014 10:40am)
Thought I remember reading something that said E-sigs were actually more likely to cause cancer than actual cigarettes...

since so many people are quitting tobacco use and using e-cigs instead, big tobacco companies are mad as hell and spread false propaganda for total idiots to buy into. yeah don't be one of them.

real scientific studies done on this liquid (as in, NOT on blu e-cigs) have all come up with inconclusive results.

there are also studies that say there is metal inside e-cig vapor. these were conducted with chinese knock-off tanks that actually solder their coils. this is why i only sell authentic products and not cheap knock-offs.

This post was edited by Wretch on Mar 22 2014 01:03pm
Gold: 62.33
Mar 22 2014 01:04pm
Quote (NinjaSushi2 @ Mar 22 2014 01:55pm)
You can get ecigs without nicotine. Also I understood the fire to the green part but not the smoked cigs for the smoke part.

I smoke MJ too. Helps me do better in school by calming my brain so  I can focus and it relieves my anxiety. As for ecigs and herb, you can buy a dry herb tanks in all different types, kinds, sizes, etc.

http://www.v-ecigs.com/ego-dry-herb-atomizer-compare-to-atmos/

Then I assume because smoking helped with stress or he just liked it.

When I drank, I liked to smoke a cigarette. It was that feeling or taste of needing to smoke. The e-cigs were just not the same. Marlboro 27s had that strong kick to it and nothing could match it for me.

As for nico free e-vaps, I heard they salvage the leftovers and use it for nico free. No thanks.
Mar 22 2014 01:06pm
Quote (Twinkletits @ Mar 22 2014 02:04pm)
Then I assume because smoking helped with stress or he just liked it.

When I drank, I liked to smoke a cigarette.  It was that feeling or taste of needing to smoke.  The e-cigs were just not the same.  Marlboro 27s had that strong kick to it and nothing could match it for me.

As for nico free e-vaps, I heard they salvage the leftovers and use it for nico free.  No thanks.

"salvage leftovers", interesting choice of words there.

let me spell it out for you. they use whatever is left inside the PG/VG containers once they've run out of nicotine. this is only done when companies manufacture a batch of high nicotine liquids and have other ingredients to spare.
Gold: 62.33
Mar 22 2014 01:08pm
Quote (Wretch @ Mar 22 2014 02:06pm)
"salvage leftovers", interesting choice of words there.

let me spell it out for you. they use whatever is left inside the PG/VG containers once they've run out of nicotine. this is only done when companies manufacture a batch of high nicotine liquids and have other ingredients to spare.

Playing too much D3 that salvage is becoming too common.

And yeah, that's what I heard. Couldn't do it.

I'm 2 years strong next month and I still get the random cravings. But only when I'm like holy shit, fuck life.
Gold: 20.70
Mar 22 2014 01:10pm
Quote (Wretch @ Mar 22 2014 01:57pm)

I recommend you do more research yourself on those substances, specifically propylene glycol before you deem is as healthy. While it does have good uses and is considered "relatively safe" there are health issues associated with it. It is also used in a variety of toxic materials primarily as a solvent. It may be better than cigarettes but it's still toxic to you. you're just using it as a poor justification to your terrible habit. oh and I forgot I must add in the fool.
Mar 22 2014 01:11pm
Quote (Twinkletits @ Mar 22 2014 02:08pm)
Playing too much D3 that salvage is becoming too common.

And yeah, that's what I heard.  Couldn't do it.

I'm 2 years strong next month and I still get the random cravings.  But only when I'm like holy shit, fuck life.

grats! i'm only 6 months smoke-free. started out on 18mg nic liquid, now i'm down to 4mg. expect to be nicotine-free by the summer time, and i'll be able to say quitting was a totally stress-free, really fun and tasty process. :thumbsup:
Gold: 1.68
Warn: 60%
Mar 22 2014 01:13pm
Quote (Wretch @ Mar 22 2014 03:08am)
yeah, it isn't really about not touching a cigarette ever again, it's all about the attention.

:lol: you clueless jackass.

i've learned there are a LOT of extremely IGNORANT people and opinions that come with e-cigs. makes me love them so much more.

dont e-cigs contain nicotine?
Mar 22 2014 01:13pm
Quote (likeasloth @ Mar 22 2014 02:10pm)
I recommend you do more research yourself on those substances, specifically propylene glycol before you deem is as healthy. While it does have good uses and is considered "relatively safe" there are health issues associated with it. It is also used in a variety of toxic materials primarily as a solvent. It may be better than cigarettes but it's still toxic to you. you're just using it as a poor justification to your terrible habit. oh and I forgot I must add in the fool.

propylene glycol ≠ bipropylene glycol. big difference. think of carbon dioxide vs carbon monoxide.

you're wrong and i'm right. i know more about these than you ever will. if you're about to tell me everybody with asthma who uses an inhaler is using a toxic, cancer-causing medicine, you may want to re-think who the fool is here.

Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic