d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > In Your Opinion, Is Snuffelupecus Having A Life?
Prev1234513Next
Closed New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,173.70
Jan 9 2010 05:54pm
If you enjoy using this website, and you have fun on it, how is it any different than going to a movie?
Clearly you're staying inside, but you're still with friends having communication with others.
Fact of the matter is, it's his money, let him spend it in the way that he enjoys most.
Ignorance does nothing for your cause, it's like how some people eat out every day of the week, that makes them happy, so they spend money doing it.
The site satisfies his need for entertainment in some aspects, so he spends money to enhance that, as most people would.
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 10%
Jan 9 2010 05:55pm
Quote (TheFacku @ Jan 9 2010 05:54pm)
So your logic is if he has so much extra money, he shouldnt spend it on his hobbies?

His daughter should be his hobby, not a forum full of people who could care less about him, regardless of all the ass kissing they do.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Quote (Zurris @ Jan 9 2010 06:54pm)
If you enjoy using this website, and you have fun on it, how is it any different than going to a movie?
Clearly you're staying inside, but you're still with friends having communication with others.
Fact of the matter is, it's his money, let him spend it in the way that he enjoys most.
Ignorance does nothing for your cause, it's like how some people eat out every day of the week, that makes them happy, so they spend money doing it.
The site satisfies his need for entertainment in some aspects, so he spends money to enhance that, as most people would.

You must lead a very lonely life if you'd prefer to hang out with your internet friends than your real life.. oh wait.
Gold: 458.00
Quote (Zurris @ Jan 9 2010 07:54pm)

are you in love with snuffelupecus?
Gold: 27.00
Warn: 100%
Jan 9 2010 05:56pm
Quote (Zurris @ Jan 9 2010 11:54pm)

friend that u wont ever meet
Jan 9 2010 05:57pm
Quote (AvoidsWhites @ Jan 9 2010 06:55pm)
His daughter should be his hobby, not a forum full of people who could care less about him, regardless of all the ass kissing they do.

His daughter is one of his hobbies, now youre saying people shouldnt have more than one hobby? I myself have multiple hobbies
Quote (java_aude @ Jan 9 2010 05:55pm)
are you in love with snuffelupecus?

I dislike ignorance.
I spend money on the site, work, spend time with my gf, and am perfectly happy with life.
Most people on the site do similiar things.
So refrain from making comments when you know nothing about the subject.
Edit: It's perfectly possible to spend money, and time on this website, and have a lifeoutside of it.
I know most people don't realize this, especially the children that would post theese things in the first place.
Mabye once you're out in the real world you'll see what life is like.

This post was edited by Zurris on Jan 9 2010 05:58pm
Warn: 30%
Quote (TheFacku @ Jan 9 2010 06:57pm)
His daughter is one of his hobbies, now youre saying people shouldnt have more than one hobby? I myself have multiple hobbies

-Being a faggot
-Playing Diablo
-Jerking off

Nice.
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 10%
Jan 9 2010 05:58pm
Quote (TheFacku @ Jan 9 2010 05:57pm)

Being a horrible ass kissing troll is one of them am I right?
Jan 9 2010 05:58pm
Quote (Zurris @ Jan 9 2010 05:57pm)
I dislike ignorance.
I spend money on the site, work, spend time with my gf, and am perfectly happy with life.
Most people on the site do similiar things.
So refrain from making comments when you know nothing about the subject.
Edit: It's perfectly possible to spend money, and time on this website, and have a lifeoutside of it.
I know most people don't realize this, especially the children that would post theese things in the first place.
Mabye once you're out in the real world you'll see what life is like.

Edited to resolve any confusion you kids might have had.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1234513Next
Closed New Topic