d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Transgender In A Sum... > And On Another Topic...
Prev1181920212224Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 562.08
Aug 8 2016 11:33am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 11:29am)
so gays and transexuals can be born that way but what im born with is fake?

k sounds pretty biased

well i wouldnt hurt them unless they make threats at me

if u believe trans parents wont make there kids trans why do you think my children will be come trans/gay haters?

u guys are just very very biased to me

i was actually being sarcastic. im also not biased against you. i dont know you to be biased one way or another.
you actually seem biased against ME as you made it clear how YOU feel about gay people.
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Aug 8 2016 11:36am
well i wouldnt expect u guys to understand me and how i was born seeing we are born different

i was born do dislike trans and gays cus they are different then me.

i can still relate to them.... for along time it was ok to hate them and do things to them.

now its the other way around when people find out i was born to dislike gays i get treated badly like the trans and gays used to be treated.
Gold: 4.00
Aug 8 2016 11:38am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 12:36pm)
well i wouldnt expect u guys to understand me and how i was born seeing we are born different

i can still relate to them.... for along time it was ok to hate them and do things to them.

now its the other way around when people find out i was born to dislike gays i get treated badly like the trans and gays used to be treated.

if you were born to hate those who are different than you, how did you ever learn anything from anybody? News flash for you, literally everybody is different from you.
I may not understand the whole you, but I do understand what is learned and what is inherent.
You learned to be a bigot, and you can learn to not be a bigot.
Gold: 1,276.69
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 9 2016 03:36am)

you're not very smart
Gold: 2,504.69
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 11:36am)

from reading your posts im guessing we were born differently. Me in a hospital to loving parents and you in an 18 wheeler to the surprise of some poor guy who picked up a hitchhiker in a winter coat covering up someone else's bastard.
Aug 8 2016 11:40am
Quote (ringo794 @ Aug 8 2016 10:38am)
if you were born to hate those who are different than you, how did you ever learn anything from anybody? News flash for you, literally everybody is different from you.
I may not understand the whole you, but I do understand what is learned and what is inherent.
You learned to be a bigot, and you can learn to not be a bigot.

ok same with the gays and trans they can learn not to be gays and trans but they choose not to.

why should i have to change the way i was born? im 100% sure there are less gays and trans then people like me. most people wont come out and say the way they feel cus they know other people will down on them
Aug 8 2016 11:42am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 12:40pm)
ok same with the gays and trans they can learn not to be gays and trans but they choose not to.

why should i have to change the way i was born? im 100% sure there are less gays and trans then people like me. most people wont come out and say the way they feel cus they know other people will down on them

Again, I know what is learned and what isn't. Apparently you do not.
Regardless, why should they change? They are not spreading hate and negativity. Their trait is not garbage.
In this post you have accepted that you can change it AND also pointed out a reason why it is incredibly scary for people to come out.
Do you not see how incredibly sad it is for you to make those two points in THE SAME DAMN POST.
You admit that you are hating, you admit that you can change it, and you admit the horror that your hate puts many people through.

This post was edited by ringo794 on Aug 8 2016 11:43am
Aug 8 2016 11:50am
Quote (ringo794 @ Aug 8 2016 10:42am)
Again, I know what is learned and what isn't. Apparently you do not.
Regardless, why should they change? They are not spreading hate and negativity. Their trait is not garbage.
In this post you have accepted that you can change it AND also pointed out a reason why it is incredibly scary for people to come out.
Do you not see how incredibly sad it is for you to make those two points in THE SAME DAMN POST.
You admit that you are hating, you admit that you can change it, and you admit the horror that your hate puts many people through.

no i cant change i was just playing with the idea u psoted before about changing.

and again i was born different then you and i dont expect people to understand unless they are born like me or born gay or transexual.... cus they are all so born different even though we hate each other both sides know what its like not to be understood.

its kinda like a secret war of hate and they gays and trans would get beat up cus you could get away with it 10 years ago now the gays have protection and they can just go around and being rude and belittleing people born like me
Aug 8 2016 11:52am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 12:50pm)
no i cant change i was just playing with the idea u psoted before about changing.

and again i was born different then you and i dont expect people to understand unless they are born like me or born gay or transexual.... cus they are all so born different even though we hate each other both sides know what its like not to be understood.

its kinda like a secret war of hate and they gays and trans would get beat up cus you could get away with it 10 years ago now the gays have protection and they can just go around and being rude and belittleing people born like me

I'm done with you for now. I don't know if I have the capacity to teach you something.
It's a combination of my weakness as a teacher and you as a pupil.
I'm really truly sorry that you are this way.

This post was edited by ringo794 on Aug 8 2016 11:53am
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 8 2016 11:52am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 11:50am)

I'm starting to think your mother drank while you were inside the womb.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1181920212224Next
Add Reply New Topic