d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Transgender In A Sum... > And On Another Topic...
Prev1171819202124Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 4.00
Aug 8 2016 11:19am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 12:17pm)
it affects me cus i see them

i saw a black guy with fake finger nails walking around in the store... he walked around like he was in a hurry and i thought he was on the phone but he was just talking to himself... was easy to tell he was a gay

why cant i think about hurting him if it dont affect him? im sure he took his little purse thing he had and got home fine

seeing something does not determine its effect on you, YOU DO.
funny, when I see a gay or trans person, I see a fucking person. You seem to see the one detail that you boil them down to.
This is an obvious sign that you do not respect them and implies that you are a bigot.

And there is nothing wrong with that. You are only a product of what you've learned.
However, if you know that you are prejudiced and you are not taking steps to better yourself, then I have a hard time liking you.
Which is sad, because I really do try to like everybody.
And I do still like you, but it wont seem that way because I am making effort to change you for the better. That's a hard thing to do while still coming off as friendly.
Gold: 1,590.64
Aug 8 2016 11:21am
this thread is good and bad at same time
Gold: 562.08
Aug 8 2016 11:23am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 11:17am)
it affects me cus i see them

i saw a black guy with fake finger nails walking around in the store... he walked around like he was in a hurry and i thought he was on the phone but he was just talking to himself... was easy to tell he was a gay

why cant i think about hurting him if it dont affect him? im sure he took his little purse thing he had and got home fine

i feel like me and you are very similar.
we both think outrageous shit.
for instance, i feel anyone who wants to hurt someone over just SEEING them needs to be corralled into one specific area and castrated. no one that mentally deficient should be allowed to breed.
we also think our environment shapes children, you think a trans person raising a kid will make the kid become trans. i feel ignorant fools make for ignorant offspring.
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Aug 8 2016 11:23am
Quote (ringo794 @ Aug 8 2016 10:19am)
seeing something does not determine its effect on you, YOU DO.
funny, when I see a gay or trans person, I see a fucking person. You seem to see the one detail that you boil them down to.
This is an obvious sign that you do not respect them and implies that you are a bigot.

And there is nothing wrong with that. You are only a product of what you've learned.
However, if you know that you are prejudiced and you are not taking steps to better yourself, then I have a hard time liking you.
Which is sad, because I really do try to like everybody.
And I do still like you, but it wont seem that way because I am making effort to change you for the better. That's a hard thing to do while still coming off as friendly.

idc if u like me

i was born the way i am... just cus we are born different dont mean we need to like each other.

you dont understand me and how it effects me cus ur not born like me.

Aug 8 2016 11:26am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 12:23pm)
idc if u like me

i was born the way i am... just cus we are born different dont mean we need to like each other.

you dont understand me and how it effects me cus ur not born like me.

you are conditioned
nobody is born disliking trans people
your willingness to accept a bad trait about yourself and unwillingness to change it is not admirable.
also, I don't care if you care if I like you. I will like you as I damn well please.
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Aug 8 2016 11:29am
Quote (ringo794 @ Aug 8 2016 10:26am)
you are conditioned
nobody is born disliking trans people
your willingness to accept a bad trait about yourself and unwillingness to change it is not admirable.
also, I don't care if you care if I like you. I will like you as I damn well please.

so gays and transexuals can be born that way but what im born with is fake?

k sounds pretty biased

Quote (xBx @ Aug 8 2016 10:23am)
i feel like me and you are very similar.
we both think outrageous shit.
for instance, i feel anyone who wants to hurt someone over just SEEING them needs to be corralled into one specific area and castrated. no one that mentally deficient should be allowed to breed.
we also think our environment shapes children, you think a trans person raising a kid will make the kid become trans. i feel ignorant fools make for ignorant offspring.

well i wouldnt hurt them unless they make threats at me

if u believe trans parents wont make there kids trans why do you think my children will be come trans/gay haters?

u guys are just very very biased to me
Gold: 40.42
Aug 8 2016 11:32am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ 8 Aug 2016 09:29)

k sounds pretty biased

if u believe trans parents wont make there kids trans why do you think my children will be come trans/gay haters?

Because there's a difference between inherent identities ave learned behavior, and your ignorance and bigotry falls into the latter category. It's plainly observable by anyone who's looking at the world.

The problem is that just like you're gullible enough to believe shadowy conspiracy theories with no basis in reality, you're also dumb enough to think this 'i was born bigoted' thing makes any sense.
Gold: 1,276.69
Quote (Devil_kin @ Jul 10 2016 12:45am)
>taking ssris in the current year

benzos are just as archaic
Gold: 2,504.69
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 11:29am)

k sounds pretty biased

stop being so stupid and making stupid people arguments.

people can't be born to hate someone because you don't know they exist when your in your mom's womb. You learn that in whatever trailer you're raised in later on.

People are hard wired to sexual attraction though, which you should know from the time you were in summer camp and stayed soft inside that guy's mouth for a solid 5 minutes. You just can't decide to like a man sucking your dick, you're born with it.
Aug 8 2016 11:33am
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Aug 8 2016 12:29pm)

k sounds pretty biased

transexuals are not born that way.
They are born as either male or female, and find that they do not identify with it, so they change to be something else.
please use some reason and logic here
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1171819202124Next
Add Reply New Topic