d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > Why Do People Like To Troll?
Prev1151617181973Next
Closed New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Dec 7 2011 08:56am
Trolls are just assholes.
Gold: 666.00
Dec 7 2011 08:56am
mental combat :)
Gold: 3,700.00
Dec 7 2011 09:04am
Quote (Bongmaker @ 7 Dec 2011 22:56)
mental combat :)

true. ^^

Quote (GiveMeTheMic @ 7 Dec 2011 22:53)
because it gives them some sort of ''achievement'' in life i guess

sad for them.
Dec 8 2011 02:39am
any other opinions?
Gold: 0.00
Dec 8 2011 02:46am
Quote (infallibleleo @ Dec 8 2011 06:39pm)
any other opinions?

Ofcourse. I have an opinion that I would like to share. Why would I not want to share my opinion anyway? Would you honestly believe that I would prefer to keep my opinion locked away inside my memory where nobody can have access to it? No, I have an opinion that I would love to share because I would not want my opinion to go unheard and die with me into the grave. Oh no I definitely wouldn't want something like that to happen. I mean there isn't even a single benefit that I can come up with if I didn't share my opinion with you which I would love to share with you. However I can come up with many benefits with me sharing my opinion in this thread like you asked for. I not only know that you think my opinion counts but I also know that my opinion can't stay buried forever and that I need to share it with other people at some point in my life. That might as well be now. Not only because you value my opinion but also I value what my opinion is and how public that it has to be.

There is no way that I would not let my opinion go unnoticed or unheard of because that is not the way that I do things. I do things which are all made public, opinions included. Since my opinions must be made public I do have an opinion which I would love to share with you and let out on this thread. So yes I do have an opinion infallibeleo and I am not going to keep it private any longer. You do deserve to know and since you asked you will receive. I have an opinion!
Gold: 1.01
Warn: 10%
Dec 8 2011 03:02am
Dec 8 2011 03:40am
Quote (CPK001 @ 8 Dec 2011 16:46)
Ofcourse. I have an opinion that I would like to share. Why would I not want to share my opinion anyway? Would you honestly believe that I would prefer to keep my opinion locked away inside my memory where nobody can have access to it? No, I have an opinion that I would love to share because I would not want my opinion to go unheard and die with me into the grave. Oh no I definitely wouldn't want something like that to happen. I mean there isn't even a single benefit that I can come up with if I didn't share my opinion with you which I would love to share with you. However I can come up with many benefits with me sharing my opinion in this thread like you asked for. I not only know that you think my opinion counts but I also know that my opinion can't stay buried forever and that I need to share it with other people at some point in my life. That might as well be now. Not only because you value my opinion but also I value what my opinion is and how public that it has to be.

There is no way that I would not let my opinion go unnoticed or unheard of because that is not the way that I do things. I do things which are all made public, opinions included. Since my opinions must be made public I do have an opinion which I would love to share with you and let out on this thread. So yes I do have an opinion infallibeleo and I am not going to keep it private any longer. You do deserve to know and since you asked you will receive. I have an opinion!

LOL

10 for effort
Gold: 138.36
Warn: 30%
Dec 8 2011 03:40am
Quote (infallibleleo @ Nov 25 2011 09:51pm)
yea.

1) To get attention?
2) To increase post count?
3) Get satisfaction out from irritating people?

who are you?
Dec 8 2011 03:50am
Quote (cjlove90 @ 8 Dec 2011 17:40)
who are you?

nice troll
Dec 8 2011 07:11pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 8 Dec 2011 16:46)

iso more of these. ^^
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1151617181973Next
Closed New Topic