d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > Gravity Debunked
Prev1101112131433Next
Add Reply New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 222.46
Jun 25 2016 05:44am
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74608054&f=90
Lmao this is you getting smashed out of science into gc
did you think you'd stand a better chance here
:lol:
Gold: 4.77
Jun 25 2016 09:07am
Quote (FaceDeath @ 25 Jun 2016 06:44)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74608054&f=90
Lmao this is you getting smashed out of science into gc
did you think you'd stand a better chance here
:lol:

No smashing happened in either thread.
Just some stupid conjecture about it's supposed to work, even when that's opposite to the evidence I've brought forth.
Then more baseless insults towards me.

Almost no one has a single legitimate interjection, so you can start there if you want people to believe you're clever.
Gold: 222.46
Jun 25 2016 09:10am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 25 2016 04:07pm)
No smashing happened in either thread.
Just some stupid conjecture about it's supposed to work, even when that's opposite to the evidence I've brought forth.
Then more baseless insults towards me.

Almost no one has a single legitimate interjection, so you can start there if you want people to believe you're clever.

I read the whole thread you ignore any valid points against you and over defend anything that isn't solid to make it sound like your right

Edit and your posting this in gc so ppl think your clever

This post was edited by FaceDeath on Jun 25 2016 09:17am
Gold: 0.00
Jun 25 2016 09:10am
LLLL
Gold: 178.48
Jun 25 2016 09:46am
Quote (FaceDeath @ 26 Jun 2016 01:10)
I read the whole thread you ignore any valid points against you and over defend anything that isn't solid to make it sound like your right

because gc automatically equates to stupid right?
it's just people who don't have any care and post whatever they want.
Gold: 1,341.48
Warn: 10%
Jun 25 2016 09:51am
I wonder if this cancer was derived from watching interstellar

"Michael Caine is a retard, and I can do better than that bitch murph"
Gold: 5,475.04
Jun 25 2016 10:07am
So your whole thing is gravity doesn't exist it's just magnetic fields that cause a "gravity effect"?

Aight not only do you not present anything remotely close to proving anything in this thread, how do you explain "gravity" from objects that don't produce substantial magnetic fields?

Particularly planets like Mars and Venus, which generate hardly any magnetic field, but somehow magically produce this effect called "gravity".

You might seem like you know what you're talking about if we were all retarded, but even in general chat on jsp, the low of the low, your ideas can't be taken seriously :rofl:

Time for a new hobby if you ask me, preferably one that doesn't result in you looking like a massive buffoon
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 25 2016 01:35pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Jun 25 2016 11:07am)
You might seem like you know what you're talking about if we were all retarded, but even in general chat on jsp, the low of the low, your ideas can't be taken seriously :rofl:

So your saying Gc is the low of the low? Interesting, but do you have any proof?
Gold: 4.77
Jun 25 2016 05:28pm
Quote (FaceDeath @ 25 Jun 2016 10:10)

I just went through this thread again and found no real points to defend against.
You're gonna have to show me.

I believe you're referring to the Science thread for ELM universe, that thread was originally intended to be silly and in PaRD for conspiratorial aspects, and your jmod brown nosers cried to have it moved.
Even so I've defended my stance perfectly well.
If you're seeing legitimate flaws in my logic that I'm oblivious to, then let me know.

Quote (Flameyes @ 25 Jun 2016 11:07)
So your whole thing is gravity doesn't exist it's just magnetic fields that cause a "gravity effect"?

Correct.

Quote (Flameyes @ 25 Jun 2016 11:07)
Aight not only do you not present anything remotely close to proving anything in this thread, how do you explain "gravity" from objects that don't produce substantial magnetic fields?

The first 3 pages of my science thread is spent trying to draw the line between electrified dielectric objects (such as electrified iron) and real magnetism (such as neodymium).
If you're here to tell me that your refrigerator "magnet" isn't sticking to you because you're not magnetic, I'd agree with you.

Neodymium on the other hand imparts force upon basically everything.
Necessary for the substantiation of this thread and it's pressure against the earth (gravity), permanent magnetism measurably effects plants, plasma, water, & light.

Particularly planets like Mars and Venus, which generate hardly any magnetic field, but somehow magically produce this effect called "gravity".

Just for substantiation, do you have evidence that they produce this effect commonly called gravity? Not that I'm already disagreeing, it's probably the case, but I won't assume it to be attributed to mass.
But how are you able to make the claim they generate hardly any magnetic field?
That's news to me

Time for a new hobby if you ask me, preferably one that doesn't result in you looking like a massive buffoon

The opinions of men who believe that understanding reality is a hobby are but words, words, words.
As consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, with consistency a great soul simply has nothing to do.
A man must be willing, every day, to open his consciousness to his intuition, whether or not what it tells him is in conflict with his past conclusions,
especially if his past conclusions were based on the words and ideas of other men, and not of his own origin.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 25 2016 05:34pm
Gold: 80.16
Jun 25 2016 07:46pm
gravity is debunked tbh
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1101112131433Next
Add Reply New Topic