d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > Gravity Debunked
Prev191011121333Next
Add Reply New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.77
Jun 25 2016 01:00am
Quote (majorblood @ 25 Jun 2016 01:49)

one part of magnet
..........v
Light and Truth
..^............^
the other parts of magnet

Finishing unification is quite a ways away, as I can't substantiate it for quite some time since my uranium and bismuth are still a few weeks out.

But you should have been able to logically draw that to be conclusion I'm aiming for.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 25 2016 01:01am
Gold: 3,621.69
Jun 25 2016 01:04am
Quote (majorblood @ 25 Jun 2016 18:49)

slam
Gold: 5,388.33
Jun 25 2016 01:18am

Magnetism is that which props up 100% of the known universe.

so do you believe this statement to be true or not? is magnetism the only force in the universe?
Gold: 178.48
Jun 25 2016 01:54am
Some kind of "magnetic" field that causes a downward pressure? The concept of what magnetism does is relatively in line with how gravity works but magnetic force itself to describe "gravity" is a theory of folly.
Jun 25 2016 01:59am
Quote (majorblood @ 25 Jun 2016 02:18)
so do you believe this statement to be true or not? is magnetism the only force in the universe?

My hypothesis is that of Magnetism entirely,
a magnet deplores spacial deviation. You break up a magnet into a million little pieces, it'll form itself into a sphere.
So it's just Magnetism and correcting magnetism.

The deliberate expenditure of 0, 1, and 01 cell's energy by toroidal motion, produces variations of energy which can be identified by periodical definition. After enough energy was used to produce matter structures, the principal of cause and effect set in motion a19 billion year series of internal resolutions to reclaim cannibalized energy.

But
There's a peculiar quality of certain radiation and the way "free radicals" act upon c^2 that invalidates what I have to assume a field to be, perfectly falling under cause & effect.
Such that, qm in particle collisions, not particle movements are more unexplainable.

Unless I could "apparate" them with magnetism, which doesn't seem likely, I still have to put some faith in particles.

Just the existence of time & space is a monkey wrench really. But we do measure radiation by time and there's some stuff I gotta test.

I obviouslycan't defend this concept any time soon,
but according to my faith in the Hermetic philosophy "all is mind," therefore we are within the mind of the universe itself I.E. original Matrix.
If that's a good enough cop out for Elon Musk at the moment that's good enough for me.

If you'll humor me and I can find my ring magnet I'll show you video evidence that all movement in our solar system can be attributed to magnetism.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 25 2016 02:04am
Jun 25 2016 02:02am
ok so nuclear weak, nuclear strong, and gravity don't actually exist it's all magnetism but you don't have a single experiment to verify this nor do you have even a scientific law to express your hypothesis.

This post was edited by majorblood on Jun 25 2016 02:03am
Jun 25 2016 02:03am
Quote (Hubris @ 25 Jun 2016 02:54)
Some kind of "magnetic" field that causes a downward pressure? The concept of what magnetism does is relatively in line with how gravity works but magnetic force itself to describe "gravity" is a theory of folly.

No, it's really important.

Jun 25 2016 02:07am
Quote (majorblood @ 25 Jun 2016 03:02)
ok so nuclear weak, nuclear strong, and gravity don't actually exist it's all magnetism but you don't have a single experiment to verify this nor do you have even a scientific law to express your hypothesis.

Unless I could "apparate" them with magnetism, which doesn't seem likely, I still have to put some faith in particles.

I never said they don't exist.
Jun 25 2016 02:44am
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 25 2016 12:07am)
I never said they don't exist.

why don't you just answer questions directly like this more often rather than everything else you posted just before

especially when you start with
My hypothesis is that of Magnetism entirely

and then continue to say completely irrelevant things to my question like
but according to my faith in the Hermetic philosophy "all is mind," therefore we are within the mind of the universe itself I.E. original Matrix.

If you are going to convince anyone that gravity is not real you need, among experiments that verify your hypothesis and a mathematical law to express your grand unification theory, the ability to communicate it all clearly. Right now you are lacking in every single department and are incapable of convincing anyone reasonable.
Jun 25 2016 03:13am
Quote (majorblood @ 25 Jun 2016 03:44)
why don't you just answer questions directly like this more often rather than everything else you posted just before

especially when you start with

and then continue to say completely irrelevant things to my question like
If you are going to convince anyone that gravity is not real you need, among experiments that verify your hypothesis and a mathematical law to express your grand unification theory, the ability to communicate it all clearly. Right now you are lacking in every single department and are incapable of convincing anyone reasonable.

I'm telling you the difference between what I believe, and what I can prove.
None of that was irrelevant as I have to answer for all matter in GU, do you realize what you're asking me for rn?

I have shown you mappings of
magnetics and geomagnetic procession and
the reciprocating processional
hyperboloid
and the coaxial nature of light transverse magnetic
and electrical
and longitudinal dielectric refractions
and compressions and the diagrams of incommensurability of magnetism.

Hypothesis:

The earth was formed under magnetism.

EZ Experiment:
If I take a ring magnet, put a towel over it, and impact it really fucking hard with a hammer,
there will be spherical beads of magnet all over the towel in orbital shape.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Jun 25 2016 03:15am
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev191011121333Next
Add Reply New Topic