d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Girl Advice?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Aug 14 2016 06:26pm
Quote (Toasty4 @ Aug 14 2016 04:17pm)
It is. I ask for numbers or if they would ever want to hang out. Some say no cuz bf or shy but really 1/3 give the digits. Gl you can pm if you need more assists

Well I have been shot down by girls in the passed and have not handled it well. Once resulting in a sexual assault when I was underage.

I feel I can talk to girls but I really don't want to get rejected.
Gold: 40.42
Aug 14 2016 06:27pm
This is never going to work unless you work on yourself and stop giving off the vibe of a creep who would take pictures of underage girls and who wishes that he'd raped someone when he had the chance.

I remind everyone once again that I am not flaming at all - these are just things that aaron has literally done and said here. Women aren't stupid. They can tell when a dude is a creeper who thinks of them as a piece of meat instead of a human being, and they act accordingly. Unless and until you can get your own mind in order and take care of this shit, you're way less likely to get a phone number, let alone a girl.
Gold: 20.69
Aug 14 2016 06:28pm
Quote (aaron9999 @ Aug 14 2016 04:26pm)
Well I have been shot down by girls in the passed and have not handled it well. Once resulting in a sexual assault when I was underage.

Talk to girls who wont reject you. Learn how to talk to them then you can try with girls that are more attractive.
Gold: 40.42
Aug 14 2016 06:30pm
Quote (Toasty4 @ 14 Aug 2016 16:28)
Talk to girls who wont reject you. Learn how to talk to them then you can try with girls that are more attractive.

The trouble is finding a girl who's willing to sit and have a conversation with this serial killer in training.

I mean, ffs:

Quote (aaron9999 @ 14 Aug 2016 16:26)

Like, for real. Are people just not reading this or am I on crazy pills?
Gold: 51.00
Aug 14 2016 06:38pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 14 2016 06:27pm)
This is never going to work unless you work on yourself and stop giving off the vibe of a creep who would take pictures of underage girls and who wishes that he'd raped someone when he had the chance.

I remind everyone once again that I am not flaming at all - these are just things that aaron has literally done and said here. Women aren't stupid. They can tell when a dude is a creeper who thinks of them as a piece of meat instead of a human being, and they act accordingly. Unless and until you can get your own mind in order and take care of this shit, you're way less likely to get a phone number, let alone a girl.

Great advice would recommend to anyone.

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 14 2016 06:30pm)
The trouble is finding a girl who's willing to sit and have a conversation with this serial killer in training.

I mean, ffs:

Racist
Gold: 5,475.04
Aug 14 2016 06:40pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Aug 14 2016 08:30pm)

I mean, ffs:

crazy pills fosho
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Aug 14 2016 06:56pm
Quote (Toasty4 @ Aug 14 2016 04:28pm)

Imma go out and try 2maro.

[QUOTE=AiNedeSpelCzech,Aug 14 2016 04:30pm

Like, for real. Are people just not reading this or am I on crazy pills?[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to open up to about my problem so I can be happy... I'm lonely and want to take care of a girl. I don't believe me doing something when I was 13 years of age had little effect on who I am now.

W.e imma go ask for girl advice on reddit so people like you don't pre judge me on weather he is worthy of getting help or not.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Aug 14 2016 06:57pm
just say hey or hi and go from there

its very unrealistic to imagine or plan what could be if you cant even say hello

a major mistake guys make all the time is assuming a girl is single and in my experiance most girls just want to have a basic conversation the first time you meet

for someone like you i suggest a very basic convo such as-

hi
whats your name?
what are you doing today? school? work? shopping? etc.
then maybe a very basic non-sexual compliment such as i like your shoes

if you can get that far / if she is into you, she will probably somehow let you know, most likely by simply continuing the conversation

after any of those questions she doesnt seem interested then throw in the flag and move on

dont worry about getting shot down, sure its a bit embarrassing but believe me ive landed some very hot girls by just saying hey even though i felt they were out of my league, turns out they werent because sometimes all it takes is an ounce of courage

just start with the basics and quit dreaming about the possibilities

This post was edited by death_knight on Aug 14 2016 07:03pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Aug 14 2016 06:58pm
Show her the photo montage you made of her
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Aug 14 2016 06:59pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 14 2016 09:27pm)
just say hey or hi and go from there

its very unrealistic to imagine or plan what could be if you cant even say hello

a major mistake guys make all the time is assuming a girl is single and in my experiance most girls just want to have a basic conversation the first time you meet

for someone like you i sugest a very basic convo such as-

hi
whats your name?
what are you doing today? school? work? shopping? etc.
then maybe a very basic non-sexual compliment such as i like your shoes

if you can get that far / if she is into you, she will probably somehow let you know, most likely by simply continuing the conversation

after any of those questions she doesnt seem interesed then throw in the flag and move on

dont worry about getting shot down, sure its a bit embarrassing but believe me ive landed some very hot girls by just saying hey even though i felt they were out of my league, turns out there werent because sometimes all it takes is an ounce of courage

just start with the basics and quit dreaming about the possibilities

FedoraTip.gif
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic