d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Advice Me > Guys
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 8,462.66
Aug 4 2016 05:03pm
Quote (Panguin @ Aug 5 2016 09:57am)
Lolol, thanks for the reply guys. I guess i gotta suck it up til i graduate and find a different job, although corporates probably no better according to some friends.

And i iwish i could assert dominance like that guy :lol:
I havent worked out in 2 months, im all flab and fat now.
Il probably start hitting up the gym again , always seems to help relieve some work rage. (Overwatch has turned me into a lazy bum)

Haha aw I'm sure you will be okay, wish you all the best :)
Gold: 12,839.39
Aug 4 2016 05:06pm
Its part of your job to be pleasant to customers ;'/ unless they step way over the line.

Understand that their life must be terrible if they are taking out their aggression on people in the service industry
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2016 05:07pm
The unwritten part of the job description: "Be capable of dealing with shit customers."

I know, it sucks. If you really hate it, start searching for new jobs.

If you like your job besides for the shit customers, just remind yourself that being friendly is an unwritten job requirement. They don't matter once they leave anyway, even if they directly insult you. Fuck 'em.

This post was edited by dankmemes1337 on Aug 4 2016 05:12pm
Gold: 252.29
Aug 4 2016 05:09pm
Quote (Panguin @ Aug 4 2016 09:33pm)
Im so sick of the rude customers i encounter on a daily basis where i work. I always treat everyone equally as nice and try my best to contain myself. And my older sister always told me you gotta fake it to make it so i try my best to be nice even jn the most unpleasant circumstances. However, im getting fed up and im tired of faking it.

So to sun it up and to avoid tl;dr:

Should i start being more of myself? ( im a major dickhead at times and can be extremely rude. Im a master at pissing people off)
Or
Should i suck it up and continue being nice?

Buy a bottle of Dave's insanity sauce.

Apply one drop to any jerks food.

LOL incessantly as they roll on the floor.

Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic