d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Working As A Waiter For British. Need Some Advices > For The Rude Ill Mannered Drunk Biutches
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1.73
Jul 11 2016 05:35pm
Quote (Electronic @ 11 Jul 2016 19:34)
You need to understand if you talk to people like that you're probably going to lose your job at some point. Even if people are rude you have to be polite. That's how it is in the service business.

Ofc from a buisness position it was a bad choice. But to reprimand him for it when ur not his boss? Especially these kids? Hypocritical.
Gold: 307.59
Jul 11 2016 05:37pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 12:29am)
I didn't realize you were the last and best defence keeping children from being sliced to bits, keep up the good work and just remember all the children you've saved from terrible fates.

Not trying to save anyone. Perhaps you're too slow to understand that I was trying to avoid damages, not saving kids from it.

Quote (CenturyLink @ Jul 12 2016 12:31am)
Okay?

So report it and have them charge the damages/theft on her card. Don't act childish and stoop to her level, but judging by this thread it's already too late. :(

We cannot charge glasses, I was just trying to get the glass, as far as she didn't give a fuck about others getting their feet sliced. I know I reacted emotionally. Is it too bad?

Quote (ChrisKz @ Jul 12 2016 12:33am)
Bu tof shitty hypocrites who fights on this site all day with words telling some1 who did something for a good reason that he was wrong.

There's still good ppl around here. I am not looking for ppl to rate my irl flammes. I'm looking for ppl to show me more flammes to show some rude ppl that I can be as ill mannered as they.

Btw, I dont give a fuck about the glasses or the kids. Won't see them next week when they go back to UK. But MORALLY, it is STUPID not to follow a safety rule just because SOME ALCOHOLIC BITCH DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK. Hypocrites stay away, please
Gold: 0.00
Jul 11 2016 05:38pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Jul 11 2016 04:35pm)
Ofc from a buisness position it was a bad choice. But to reprimand him for it when ur not his boss? Especially these kids? Hypocritical.

Reprimand him? It's advice from someone who also has to deal with customers, sometimes rude ones. This is how real life is. If I owned the business I worked at, I'd tell people to fuck off if I don't like their attitude. I don't have the luxury of that so I have to be polite, despite how the other person acts.
Jul 11 2016 05:39pm
Quote (Electronic @ Jul 12 2016 12:34am)
You need to understand if you talk to people like that you're probably going to lose your job at some point. Even if people are rude you have to be polite. That's how it is in the service business.

I wont lose my job. Trust me. If ppl is rude just because they're morons, I'll fire them back. I just told her on a polite way that she was being rude and too old to talk this way. Telling her that I dont give a fuck EITHER won't get me fired

Trust me, I'm 100% sure
Gold: 1.73
Jul 11 2016 05:39pm
Quote (Electronic @ 11 Jul 2016 19:38)
Reprimand him? It's advice from someone who also has to deal with customers, sometimes rude ones. This is how real life is. If I owned the business I worked at, I'd tell people to fuck off if I don't like their attitude. I don't have the luxury of that so I have to be polite, despite how the other person acts.

I deal with rude customers all the time too brah, almost everyone has worked some sort of service job in their life. I work for a pretty popular flower shop, so popular that people out of state specifically call us to have us make arrangements for people they know in the area or to handle their wire orders. It is all about service. I already agreed with you from a buisness standpoint, but he is an adult and not mentally retarded, he more than likely could figure that out himself and make his own choices.
Jul 11 2016 05:41pm
Quote (Electronic @ Jul 12 2016 12:38am)

I understand you, mate. I just didnt tell them to gtfo. Other table said that to me, and still smiled and took their glasses. She just responded like a moron, and I'm pretty sure I won't lose my job just for replying as rude as she did, but a little bit more polite.

It's a summer work runned by my "godfather" and HE IS THE ONE WHO TELLS ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO AND WHAT I CANT DO. Sure he won't be happy when I tell him tomorrow what just happened, but he knows that I'm pretty clever as to not send anyone to the crap. I just wont shut up if they act like garbage

E/ and pretty sure he'll go to the room to get a blush out of that bitch.

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 05:47pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 11 2016 05:46pm
let it be. that old hag must be pretty miserable if she is that rude to strangers
Gold: 40.42
Jul 11 2016 05:46pm
LMAO

Of all of the crying in your thread, the safety issue has to be the funniest, just barely edging out 'I'm so mad at a customer that ima make a JSP thread.'
Gold: 3,804.50
Jul 11 2016 05:48pm
those are hotel workers? just pick up your phone and ask to speak to the immigration office
Jul 11 2016 05:49pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 12 2016 12:46am)
LMAO

Of all of the crying in your thread, the safety issue has to be the funniest, just barely edging out 'I'm so mad at a customer that ima make a JSP thread.'

Anyway, I wanted to say that I AM THE ONLY WAITER with a smile on his face 24/7. I am trully kind with everyone and most of them give us tips for 4-20€, so I'm pretty good at it (and not because I am a psychologist, just for being nice and smiley), but I just cant stand at 3-4 families that act like this in the whole summer.

Dont get it and cant stand it. We've got a few kids stitched for stupid things like that last year. It is easy to avoid, then... why not do it?

I made a JSP thread because ENGLISH is not my main language. I was requesting some kind of phrases to respond to rude ppl. You've been acting like a morally superior guy who didnt even offer an advice beyond "dont be this way".

Good luck, mate. You're probably one of the most intelligent guys at GC. Just like the post of Serialj0e 6h hours ago

Quote (carteblanche @ Jul 12 2016 12:48am)
those are hotel workers? just pick up your phone and ask to speak to the immigration office

No, they are customers from the hotel. They are british and we are in Spain. Immigration office has nothing to see with that, bro!

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 11 2016 05:50pm
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic