d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Ignorance Is A Issure To Mr > Asian
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 25.17
Jun 16 2016 08:17pm
Quote (Hugger @ Jun 16 2016 09:13pm)
Popular vote is a HUGE factor. Much more then you're crediting it for. As is electoral. But if either are indefinitely in favor of a certain candidate it will obviously be a huge factor.
Half of the United States are dipshits anyways, I don't mind having highly educated individuals who spend their life studying this stuff having a major say in the outcome, however they have nowhere near as much as you seem to think/

such a huge factor that one candidate got over a half a million more votes and lost? lol dont be ignorant of what's going on.

even where there are laws in place that an electoral representative must vote in favor of the candidate that their district has favored it is only around a thousand dollar fine if they do not. the presidential election can be and probably is bought. Thus Trump will most likely win. You're pretty silly if you really think otherwise.

Bush had his hand in huge corporations, and guess who won, the guy who held the allmighty dollar.

Quote (Hugger @ Jun 16 2016 09:17pm)
Oh and I'll leave this here for you.
http://i64.tinypic.com/mcc192.jpg

this is no conspiracy theory douche bag, the things i have posted are facts. look them up.

This post was edited by Drakwen on Jun 16 2016 08:18pm
Gold: 85,037.00
Jun 16 2016 08:18pm
Quote (Drakwen @ Jun 16 2016 08:17pm)
such a huge factor that one candidate got over a half a million more votes and lost? lol dont be ignorant of what's going on.

even where there are laws in place that an electoral representative must vote in favor of the candidate that their district has favored it is only around a thousand dollar fine if they do not. the presidential election can be and probably is bought. Thus Trump will most likely win. You're pretty silly if you really think otherwise.

Bush had his hand in huge corporations, and guess who won, the guy who held the allmighty dollar.

You sound like a lunatic.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jun 16 2016 08:20pm
> asian
> issure
Jun 16 2016 08:22pm
Quote (Hugger @ Jun 16 2016 09:18pm)
You sound like a lunatic.
http://i64.tinypic.com/mcc192.jpg

you sound like someone who needs to learn to read and actually look at what's going on around you.

Quote (Hugger @ Jun 16 2016 09:13pm)
Popular vote is a HUGE factor. Much more then you're crediting it for. As is electoral. But if either are indefinitely in favor of a certain candidate it will obviously be a huge factor.
Half of the United States are dipshits anyways, I don't mind having highly educated individuals who spend their life studying this stuff just voting for me, however they have nowhere near as much as you seem to think/

I'd rather have the outcome be the outcome of the vote. rather than letting those highly influenceable 538 people vote for us.
Gold: 85,037.00
Jun 16 2016 08:25pm
Quote (Drakwen @ Jun 16 2016 08:22pm)
you sound like someone who needs to learn to read and actually look at what's going on around you.

I'd rather have the outcome be the outcome of the vote. rather than letting those highly influenceable 538 people vote for us.

A large majority of the voters are uneducated idiots and 18 year olds voting for Bernie because he was a stoner back in the day and likes black people. I want a smart vote to overturn a lot of those dipshits voting to follow trends or because they saw a cool YouTube video of a bird landing on a podium

At the same time, as I said before. Conspiracy theories aside, popular vote is a large factor.

This post was edited by Hugger on Jun 16 2016 08:26pm
Jun 16 2016 08:29pm
Quote (Hugger @ Jun 16 2016 09:25pm)
A large majority of the voters are uneducated idiots and 18 year olds voting for Bernie because he was a stoner back in the day and likes black people. I want a smart vote to overturn a lot of those dipshits voting to follow trends or because they saw a cool YouTube video of a bird landing on a podium

At the same time, as I said before. Conspiracy theories aside, popular vote is a large factor.

while a person's vote isn't used to directly decide the presidency, it indirectly influences the result because it is used to determine how the state that person resides in will tell their electors to vote. That said, for a person that lives in a state that heavily favors one party, their vote isn't going to have much influence on the final result.

However, the presidential vote is not the only important vote, there's also the Senate, the House of Representatives, and a multitude of state and local political offices that need to be filled. So while a single vote might not have much influence over who wins the presidency, it is influential in determining who holds local and state offices.

popular vote means jack shit in presidential elections.
Gold: 1,113.99
Jun 16 2016 09:03pm
Log out pls
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic