d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Good Video To Watch
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 40.42
Jun 15 2016 03:28pm
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ 15 Jun 2016 13:19)
well sounds like they are scared of the goverment taking the guns away

and its understandable the goverement would have much better control over the people

i remember when bush was in office how people hated NSA and wire tapping and how they taking our rights away

i could see the goverment who gave terrorists in the middle east missles and guns to make up shootings to take our guns away

and did you even watch the video?

your so wrong its funny just look at the video half the people are small town acters and stuff

I don't have to look at the video tbeh. It's the exact same bullshit that was debunked about Sandy Hill and Aurora and the Boston Bombings and countless other tragedies. It's disrespectful little shitheads turning their conspiracy-minded nonsense toward trying their best to shit on people who just died by literally attempting to erase their deaths.

You want to read something about the real life effects of this shit and actually educate yourself? I doubt it'll happen, but here ya go:

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2232-my-son-died-at-sandy-hook-conspiracy-nuts-think-im-lying.html

That one's even in a nice easy list form for you. When you propogate this absolute poisonous lying nonsense, this is what you're encouraging. This WILL happen to the families of those who died at Pulse that night. People who you are encouraging to believe this garbage will absolutely harass and shit on grieving family members because they're so convinced that their stupid, limited worldview is correct. :(
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Jun 15 2016 03:36pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 15 2016 02:28pm)
I don't have to look at the video tbeh. It's the exact same bullshit that was debunked about Sandy Hill and Aurora and the Boston Bombings and countless other tragedies. It's disrespectful little shitheads turning their conspiracy-minded nonsense toward trying their best to shit on people who just died by literally attempting to erase their deaths.

You want to read something about the real life effects of this shit and actually educate yourself? I doubt it'll happen, but here ya go:

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2232-my-son-died-at-sandy-hook-conspiracy-nuts-think-im-lying.html

That one's even in a nice easy list form for you. When you propogate this absolute poisonous lying nonsense, this is what you're encouraging. This WILL happen to the families of those who died at Pulse that night. People who you are encouraging to believe this garbage will absolutely harass and shit on grieving family members because they're so convinced that their stupid, limited worldview is correct. :(

so u dident watch the video and saying is bullshit?

the so called familys that are on the news its beening proven fact that they are lieing
Jun 15 2016 03:37pm
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ 15 Jun 2016 13:36)
so u dident watch the video and saying is bullshit?

the so called familys that are on the news its beening proven fact that they are lieing

I'm telling you that it's the exact same bullshit that has been passed around about every single shooting. They take tiny little inconsistencies in witness statements and a few lookalikes and build a case out of absolutely nothing.

I guess I'll watch it just so I can call out specific bullshit for your sake, even though I know it will literally be nothing but an enraging and depressing waste of my time.
Gold: 2,264.91
Warn: 40%
Jun 15 2016 03:39pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 15 2016 02:37pm)
I'm telling you that it's the exact same bullshit that has been passed around about every single shooting. They take tiny little inconsistencies in witness statements and a few lookalikes and build a case out of absolutely nothing.

I guess I'll watch it just so I can call out specific bullshit for your sake, even though I know it will literally be nothing but an enraging and depressing waste of my time.

dont watch idc

just dont talk abou things you dont have a clue about

This post was edited by MillerT1meUp on Jun 15 2016 03:39pm
Gold: 22,720.48
Jun 15 2016 03:46pm
Quote (MillerT1meUp @ Jun 15 2016 05:39pm)
dont watch idc

just dont talk abou things you dont have a clue about

Which pretty much covers every post you make on this forum.... go figure.
Jun 15 2016 03:58pm
The first dude is a bartender in a gay club and their 'proof' that he's in on the hoax is that he has IMDb credits. He's a fucking bartender in a gay club who wanted to act, ffs, how does that prove anything?

The second is the mother of a victim who wanted to be on Wheel of Fortune. Again, an older white lady wanted to be on a game show, therefore she must be willing to lie about someone she loved dying, right?

The third is literally just them saying "Well, I don't think that this guy's emotional response 12 hours after his friend was murdered is appropriate." This is a pervasive idea with these dumb theories, and flies in the face of how people actually grieve. Grief doesn't have one single way that it's properly expressed, especially not when the wounds are still incredibly fresh like they were for Andy Moss. Saying that he has to be faking because he's not crying as much as the narrator wants (A narrator so removed from the idea of grieving for the loss of a loved one that he has to use his wife as an example rather than anything from his own life) is just fucking ridiculously stupid and again, proves absolutely nothing.

The fourth guy was some rand who lived across the street, and the only evidence they have is that he was a complete asshole when he was trying to run for a local public office and he smokes weed. Again, what in the fuck does that have to do with anything and how does that mean that anything that happened is fake? If he was even close to the only witness, there might be some reason to cast doubt on his story. But he's not, and the fact that he smoked some weed and got mad at someone's campaign manager doesn't actually say anything about the story being false. It just says that this happened in the presence of an asshole.

The fifth is that one person out of the hundred people who were killed or injured got incredibly lucky and didn't have any major organs hit. That's literally 1% of the people who were shot. Yes, it's lucky, but you're going to get some lucky people when there are 100 examples.

The two examples of green screen simply aren't. There's no reason to think that they are, either. It's simply ridiculous and baseless.

The fact that a cop - especially an older cop - is able to smile and laugh while dealing with a horrific crime scene isn't much of a surprise at all, and again proves absolutely nothing. Wow, some cops are desensitized to violence.

The last one is actually something that's literally been explained. Not the fact that the call dropped - calls get dropped all the time, that's not particularly surprising or noteworthy. But there was a dude who held the door shut in an alley. An interview with the guy was posted in GC, even. There's nothing surprising about it - and what does it prove, anyway? If the whole thing was a staged hoax, why would there need to be someone holding the door shut?

There you go. That's everything in your dumb video. Now please read that Cracked article I linked, which should take you much less time and should help you understand exactly how poisonous and vile these dumb conspiracy theories are.
Gold: 2,940.07
Jun 15 2016 05:00pm
Sad things from everywhere... Stop wasting time for it :D
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jun 15 2016 05:12pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 15 2016 06:28pm)
The first dude is a bartender in a gay club and their 'proof' that he's in on the hoax is that he has IMDb credits. He's a fucking bartender in a gay club who wanted to act, ffs, how does that prove anything?

The second is the mother of a victim who wanted to be on Wheel of Fortune. Again, an older white lady wanted to be on a game show, therefore she must be willing to lie about someone she loved dying, right?

The third is literally just them saying "Well, I don't think that this guy's emotional response 12 hours after his friend was murdered is appropriate." This is a pervasive idea with these dumb theories, and flies in the face of how people actually grieve. Grief doesn't have one single way that it's properly expressed, especially not when the wounds are still incredibly fresh like they were for Andy Moss. Saying that he has to be faking because he's not crying as much as the narrator wants (A narrator so removed from the idea of grieving for the loss of a loved one that he has to use his wife as an example rather than anything from his own life) is just fucking ridiculously stupid and again, proves absolutely nothing.

The fourth guy was some rand who lived across the street, and the only evidence they have is that he was a complete asshole when he was trying to run for a local public office and he smokes weed. Again, what in the fuck does that have to do with anything and how does that mean that anything that happened is fake? If he was even close to the only witness, there might be some reason to cast doubt on his story. But he's not, and the fact that he smoked some weed and got mad at someone's campaign manager doesn't actually say anything about the story being false. It just says that this happened in the presence of an asshole.

The fifth is that one person out of the hundred people who were killed or injured got incredibly lucky and didn't have any major organs hit. That's literally 1% of the people who were shot. Yes, it's lucky, but you're going to get some lucky people when there are 100 examples.

The two examples of green screen simply aren't. There's no reason to think that they are, either. It's simply ridiculous and baseless.

The fact that a cop - especially an older cop - is able to smile and laugh while dealing with a horrific crime scene isn't much of a surprise at all, and again proves absolutely nothing. Wow, some cops are desensitized to violence.

The last one is actually something that's literally been explained. Not the fact that the call dropped - calls get dropped all the time, that's not particularly surprising or noteworthy. But there was a dude who held the door shut in an alley. An interview with the guy was posted in GC, even. There's nothing surprising about it - and what does it prove, anyway? If the whole thing was a staged hoax, why would there need to be someone holding the door shut?

There you go. That's everything in your dumb video. Now please read that Cracked article I linked, which should take you much less time and should help you understand exactly how poisonous and vile these dumb conspiracy theories are.

Hes not going to read this lol
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
Jun 15 2016 06:12pm
What I don't understand is how can 1 man kill 50 people by him self?

No way that could happen
Jun 15 2016 06:18pm
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ 15 Jun 2016 15:12)
Hes not going to read this lol

Almost certainly true. He'll waste 15 minutes of his life on some rand's video tho, and believe it without question.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic