d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Anyone Else Dislike When Sunny Days Turn To Rain?
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 1.73
Jun 5 2016 01:36pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ 5 Jun 2016 15:23)
I agree my friend, I know there's some folks who like rain but and I've made topics asking about that in the past.

But I guess this is a rather different one, more of a transitioning from a sunny day to rain topic. I am curious if anyone else can relate with me and I am glad someone can. :D

I personally wish it honestly would rain very rarely and not out of random like it did the other day. ;)

But hey I guess it's life.

Well you know something that is true, there are times rainbows appear and I am a very big fan of seeing rainbows. :D ;) XD

However I am talking about pure down pours and not just little small showers, I mean literal rain downpours and the sky goes from sunny to completely dark clouds etc.

do you live near me? this is happeng in MI right now. Idk where else the storm system is hitting though
Gold: 30.00
Jun 5 2016 01:37pm
Hello John! :D

If it was sunny every day you wouldn't appreciate the sunny days as much ;D :D

As for me personally, I don't mind rain as much as I mind those half-ass type days when it's neither sunny nor rainy, just grey and bleak all day. Hate those :D

Take care :D ;)

This post was edited by Svartermetalisk on Jun 5 2016 01:37pm
Gold: 3,804.50
Jun 5 2016 01:38pm
i love rainy days. they help cool down the summer days and feel so nice.

This post was edited by carteblanche on Jun 5 2016 01:38pm
Gold: 420.00
Jun 5 2016 02:22pm

Quote (CenturyLink @ Jun 5 2016 03:31pm)
Absolutely hate rainy days, always makes me tired :(

Enjoy rain/thunderstorms at night though, so easy to fall asleep too. Even have a noise machine that plays constant raining sounds to help me sleep better. :D

I completely agree Damon my friend. :D

Quote (ChrisKz @ Jun 5 2016 03:36pm)
do you live near me? this is happeng in MI right now. Idk where else the storm system is hitting though

Currently cloudy by me, going out on the porch in a bit. ;)

Quote (Svartermetalisk @ Jun 5 2016 03:37pm)
Hello John! :D

If it was sunny every day you wouldn't appreciate the sunny days as much ;D :D

As for me personally, I don't mind rain as much as I mind those half-ass type days when it's neither sunny nor rainy, just grey and bleak all day. Hate those :D

Take care :D ;)

Hey there my friend! :D ;) XD!

And honestly you do have a point there I suppose. :D

I guess it is all preference to but you do have a point, I have to admit that. ;)

And glad to hear, it's just I really dislike when rain interrupts a good sun filled day.

Quote (carteblanche @ Jun 5 2016 03:38pm)
i love rainy days. they help cool down the summer days and feel so nice.

Well that is another positive for rain in a way. :D

Times when it's far too hot, it does cool off and slow down a the heat a bit. ;)
Gold: 717.00
Jun 5 2016 02:59pm
Hey JahovaWitness i just want to tell you I have been reading your posts and have been closely following your posts of wisdom.
Please if you would acknowledge me I would have the most wonderful day.

Best,
Fiax

This post was edited by Fiax on Jun 5 2016 03:00pm
Gold: 6.69
Jun 5 2016 03:15pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Jun 5 2016 09:23pm)
I agree my friend, I know there's some folks who like rain but and I've made topics asking about that in the past.

But I guess this is a rather different one, more of a transitioning from a sunny day to rain topic. I am curious if anyone else can relate with me and I am glad someone can. :D

I personally wish it honestly would rain very rarely and not out of random like it did the other day. ;)

But hey I guess it's life.

True
I don't mind if it rains the whole day, but hate when it transitions from sunny to rain

Where I'm from (JHB South AFr) we often deal with a "few seasons" in one day
Gold: 37,700.00
Jun 5 2016 03:23pm
I dont like the rain. It makes people in cali either dive like an idot and hydroplane or drive like a grandma and hold uo traffic
Gold: 175.01
Jun 7 2016 12:41pm
Greetings Jonathan! I also dislike rain as it makes my bones hurt and I feel tired. It makes it very difficult to be productive
Gold: 420.00
Jun 7 2016 04:00pm
Well this is rather extravagant indeed! I log on and see that my topic made a few days ago has been bumped and is on the first page. :D ;) XD

So I may as well respond to a few kind and friendly folks. :D

Quote (Fiax @ Jun 5 2016 04:59pm)
Hey JahovaWitness i just want to tell you I have been reading your posts and have been closely following your posts of wisdom.
Please if you would acknowledge me I would have the most wonderful day.

Best,
Fiax

I have spoken with you in another topic my friend, but in case you missed my post. Well I am most honored and humble to say I am proud to call you a friend. ;)

I added you to my D2jsp friends list sir, and glad to call you a friend. :D

Thank you for the kind words, truly means a lot. ;)

If I tell ya I love ya, please don't take it the wrong way! Because I love you my friend! :hug: :love:

Quote (kai_jph @ Jun 5 2016 05:15pm)
True
I don't mind if it rains the whole day, but hate when it transitions from sunny to rain

Where I'm from (JHB South AFr) we often deal with a "few seasons" in one day

I hear ya my friend, completely agreed. That's basically what I were speaking about in regards to my first post.

I prefer it to just stay sunny all day if it is indeed a sunny day to begin with. ;)

Quote (Krugg @ Jun 5 2016 05:23pm)
I dont like the rain. It makes people in cali either dive like an idot and hydroplane or drive like a grandma and hold uo traffic

Yeah that is another unfortunate downer with the rain, it is definitely harder to drive in. Heck snow is even worse!

Quote (Worrywart @ Jun 7 2016 02:41pm)
Greetings Jonathan! I also dislike rain as it makes my bones hurt and I feel tired. It makes it very difficult to be productive

Hello there my friend sir Worrywart, greetings to you as well! Been quite some time since I've seen you posting. :D ;) XD

Well thank you for dropping by to say hello! Warm hellos and hugs to you, and hope all has been well on your end my brother.

And I feel ya, the rain for some reason brings my moods down as well. I can certainly notice a chance in my body for that day as well in regards to how I feel to.
Gold: 39,837.69
Jun 7 2016 04:02pm
Hey Mr. O my good friend! Great topic again sir! Was a great read! I love when you post topics!

Now to your topic, sometimes its nice when a sunny day turns rainy. If its been too darn hot out, the rain helps cool down the temperature. I like it right before bed since I am a warm sleeper! It makes it easier to tolerate so I can get a good rest in before the next day!!!
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev123Next
Closed New Topic