d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > The Lesson Of The Master
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1.73
Sep 30 2015 08:57am
You guys are trying to associate what I'm typing with a little short passage in which I was focusong on practicing description, and you have no even seen the bulk or part of the bulk of writing that I may have done, and those writings and lessons learned from them have nothing to do with this current topic...
Gold: 7,252.72
Sep 30 2015 08:57am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Sep 30 2015 10:55am)
What are you talking about? Nobody here is practicing creative writing, I'm simply typing up what I thought of the story in the very simplest way I thought of at that moment. This isn't a paper that I'm trying to type, or a point that I am trying to present... I merely wish to discuss.....

Just because you see words that you may not use often does not mean that I may not have been influenced by things I've read and or heard, and that they have shaped the way I think and typed, maybe even speak, when it comes to this state of mind.....

...hogwash .
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 30 2015 09:00am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Sep 30 2015 06:52am)
No they aren't.... My words are just words that I feel like using when I'm in a certain mood... It has nothing to pertain towards what you are insinuating, and you should be ashamed of yourself to think that you are so analytical that you could read me in such a way.....

When you are very in fact a very base person.

Most people laugh at you

I don't

I want to show you why people give you a hard time, it's fine to be you but you're trying to be something you aren't

get mad at me for what I have told you all you want but I have no negative feelings about you, getting frustrated with me and living in the fantasy that I am out to get you is your right but it doesn't make you right.
Sep 30 2015 09:01am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 30 Sep 2015 10:57)
...hogwash .

It is among the simplest, while diving into my mind in order to bring the emotion I may have felt and those are the simplest and first words that came to mind while typing that.......

In fact I was fast reading the story, as I was impatient to see the thoughts of the main character, as I have already guessed as to the outcome of the story. It was so well 'wrought' as I use, because to me wrought has more to do with the process of making a story than a simple word like 'written' does, I also use this word for other situations that I deem appropriate, so that is what I used, and it has no influence of what you may percieve me as, or the way I percieve all of you. It is just what came to mind, stop over thinking it. I am kind of irritated, however, because you guys chose to pick at me instead of discussing the story I have brought up....

Quote (Beowulf @ 30 Sep 2015 11:00)
Most people laugh at you

I don't

I want to show you why people give you a hard time, it's fine to be you but you're trying to be something you aren't

get mad at me for what I have told you all you want but I have no negative feelings about you, getting frustrated with me and living in the fantasy that I am out to get you is your right but it doesn't make you right.

You words speak of a dream that you have a big influence on people on this site, but when it comes to the influence you have it is a simple annoyance... Don't think your words mean much to me.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Sep 30 2015 09:02am
Sep 30 2015 09:03am
I feel like all of you put up a fake face throughout your life, or at least feel like you leave a false impression so you project that feeling onto others... I am me and I really could not care less for your opinion. When I want your opinion on what I write I'll come out and ask for it. Please pertain to the subject that I addressed...
Sep 30 2015 09:06am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Sep 30 2015 07:01am)

You words speak of a dream that you have a big influence on people on this site, but when it comes to the influence you have it is a simple annoyance... Don't think your words mean much to me.

You will never succeed in anything until you are able to evaluate and reevaluate yourself without making yourself the victim

You're not good at writing and your comprehension skills are severely lacking. You can either accept that and improve over time or you can deny it and get worse over time which has actually happened over the last few months.
Sep 30 2015 09:09am
Quote (Beowulf @ 30 Sep 2015 11:06)
You will never succeed in anything until you are able to evaluate and reevaluate yourself without making yourself the victim

You're not good at writing and your comprehension skills are severely lacking. You can either accept that and improve over time or you can deny it and get worse over time which has actually happened over the last few months.

You claim my comprehension skills are lacking, but this entire thread is you failing at just that.

My comprehension and analytical skills are quite high, and I don't need you, someone who isn't very educated nor a figure that I would assume to be simply from the way you speak of others and their thoughts, to make any opinion of me in my life.

I'm not here to talk about my life. I just wanted to talk about the fucking story. Often times the way you word things and the way you type influence others into a certain mindset, and my words are from a analytical standpoint, one that I have even put a little emotion into, in hopes to incite conversation about 'The Lesson of the Master'....
Sep 30 2015 09:12am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Sep 30 2015 07:09am)
You claim my comprehension skills are lacking, but this entire thread is you failing at just that.

My comprehension and analytical skills are quite high, and I don't need you, someone who isn't very educated nor a figure that I would assume to be simply from the way you speak of others and their thoughts, to make any opinion of me in my life.

I'm not here to talk about my life. I just wanted to talk about the fucking story. Often times the way you word things and the way you type influence others into a certain mindset, and my words are from a analytical standpoint, one that I have even put a little emotion into, in hopes to incite conversation about 'The Lesson of the Master'....

You have no obligation to listen to me.

Eventually you will be forced outside of the bubble you currently reside and you will face a harsh reality. One that you're currently to weak to handle.

Prepare yourself for that bubble burst, it's going to be a helluva ride
Gold: 30.50
Sep 30 2015 09:13am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 30 2015 03:12pm)

Eventually you will be forced outside of the bubble you currently reside and you will face a harsh reality. One that you're currently too weak to handle.

wowwwwwww

This post was edited by spoofdaboss on Sep 30 2015 09:14am
Sep 30 2015 09:15am
Quote (Beowulf @ 30 Sep 2015 11:12)

Eventually you will be forced outside of the bubble you currently reside and you will face a harsh reality. One that you're currently to weak to handle.

You say I have no obligation, but you seem to want to have some sort of impact on me, the fact that you are spamming my topic leaves no merit to what you are trying to say.

I'm simply saying I wish to discuss the story. I'm not sure whether you are trying to troll me, or that you are simply delusional.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic