d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Ok So > I Did A Little Prank
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 18.31
Sep 2 2013 09:16am
He deleted me off his friend list / d2jsp list said he not remakeing my signature that didn't fix in the d2jsp rule book "even thou he said he would changed his mind after this shit happened" I would always help him when I could since I known him for his level jobs / rushs etc was always in same channel with him for he runs 4 chars at once we always had each other back freaking I still think he a good friend but obviously I am not good enough to be his friend guess I didn't get godly enough like yawl other players its a real sad thing on my part cause I lost a good friend I am sorry for what I did Dirty_Hurdy , Hurdy , Gary , Sarz@jsp!!! forgive me if not I understand till we meet again old friend I did not mean to not be worthy enough to make it to your lists......:(
Gold: 4,550.00
Sep 2 2013 01:49pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ Sep 2 2013 06:26am)
Sarz is awesome.

Quote (Vivienne @ Sep 2 2013 06:37am)
No idea what this shit is about but I'm on Sarz's side as he is an awesome guy and you are an obvious multi.

thanks for the support :P

Quote (Vivienne @ Sep 2 2013 06:55am)
potato

mmm potato
Gold: 0.69
Sep 2 2013 01:52pm
Quote (impdemon @ Sep 2 2013 09:12am)
I go to my friend Emma Emstoner420@jsp I go to her account and take her stuff but I did not steal or nothing cause I promised her and Sarz@Jsp took it up the ass even thou I gave back items and my other friend Erin deleted me from friend list on all three accounts so did Sarz aka Gary and he told my guildmaster and everyone I scammed her which I totally didn't I know it was my fault but jeeze he ruined my jsp career also he made me a sign if you check his signs and mine wasn't fix for d2jsp so I asked Gary to fix it and he said he never going to now and is ignoreing me in game now we play west classical diablo2 non ladder so now I have no friends on there and he told all of mine that I am a scammer ohh also he took over my channel in West Op twichie he is there right now on Arwyba_General account but his mains are Munch / Munchies SARZ@JSP WHY YOU RUIN MY LIFE GARY WE WERE FRIENDS FOR MONTHS IN AN INSTANT HE JUST FLICKED ME OUT HIS LIFE some friend I choose :( What yawl think.......................

I have no idea what I just read, nor do I care.
Gold: 40.64
Sep 2 2013 01:55pm
Quote (impdemon @ Sep 2 2013 07:12am)
I go to my friend Emma Emstoner420@jsp I go to her account and take her stuff but I did not steal or nothing cause I promised her and Sarz@Jsp took it up the ass even thou I gave back items and my other friend Erin deleted me from friend list on all three accounts so did Sarz aka Gary and he told my guildmaster and everyone I scammed her which I totally didn't I know it was my fault but jeeze he ruined my jsp career also he made me a sign if you check his signs and mine wasn't fix for d2jsp so I asked Gary to fix it and he said he never going to now and is ignoreing me in game now we play west classical diablo2 non ladder so now I have no friends on there and he told all of mine that I am a scammer ohh also he took over my channel in West Op twichie he is there right now on Arwyba_General account but his mains are Munch / Munchies SARZ@JSP WHY YOU RUIN MY LIFE GARY WE WERE FRIENDS FOR MONTHS IN AN INSTANT HE JUST FLICKED ME OUT HIS LIFE some friend I choose :( What yawl think.......................

you are really bad at writing.
I'm not sure what happened but one part that looks somewhat clear is "I go to her account and take her stuff".
You did something dishonest and got caught, now live with the consequences.
Gold: 37,700.00
Sep 2 2013 01:55pm
Maybe you shouldent do douchey pranks like a douche you got what you deserved.

Sarz is the man

This post was edited by Krugg on Sep 2 2013 01:56pm
Gold: 0.25
Sep 2 2013 01:58pm
Quote (impdemon @ Sep 2 2013 06:12am)

And the award for longest run-on sentence ever written goes toooooooooo:
Gold: 148,835.38
Sep 2 2013 01:59pm
Sounds like you got caught trying to steal someone's account then tried to play it off as if you were playing a joke. ... Not something you should joke about , he was wright to not be friends with you after that and I would do likewise.
Gold: 37,700.00
Sep 2 2013 02:00pm
I hope you get scammer tagged. or locked at the least.
Gold: 110.52
Sep 2 2013 02:03pm
Dafuq I just read? :wacko:
Gold: 0.00
Sep 2 2013 02:03pm
oh ok oh
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic