d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Relationship Advice > Ex Causing Trouble
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 7 2016 03:02pm
Okay so let me give you a little background info. I've been dating this girl for about 9 months now. She has 2 kids by 2 different guys (i know). Well anyways I dont have a problem with the one but the father of the youngest has hated me every since i started dating her. Hes really been doing some foolish stuff since I've been with her he has slashed 6 of my car tires and weve been in 3 fights. Hes made it known he still wants her so there is no question to that. She doesnt get child support or share custody or anything like that which I thought was weird to begin with. It all started a few months back when we got into an argument and we made up about 2 days later. I was over her house at around 1am because i was plannin on staying with her and the next thing i know her ex bf/baby daddy walks straight in and asks me what i was doing there, that she said he was her bf now. Needless to say I ended up whooping his behind that night and he got arrested due to a previous warrant. (which was from him hitting me in the hospital while I had his son in the ER because he was sick. Come to find out that after he got out of jail that night my girlfriend had let him stay the night over there and then the next night too because he "had nowhere else to go". I ended up forgiving her for this because i really care about this girl and I wanted to make it work. She had known previously that I wasnt okay with her being alone with him and having him in her house like that. Anyways time went on and every once and a while shed have him over to "pick up the kids" but the thing was when that happened he'd be there at her house with her for 4-8 hours or more. About a week ago I had just about had it I drove by her house and he was there until like 11pm that night to "see the kids" and I went off on her even though she swore nothing happened. She hasnt changed her mind on the stance either she has told me shes in a tought spot and that she doesnt know what I want her to do. She basically wants me to be okay with her having her ex/baby daddy in her house alone with her for 8 hours or so all the time after all the stuff that has gone down and honestly I dont think its normal or something someone should have to put up with if youre trying to be in a serious relationship. I had told her idc if he wants to see the kids he can pick them up and take them for however long. I dont see the need or the point to have him in her house alone with her like that for so long if nothing is happening. Maybe Im just being paranoid but I really dont think its normal. What do you guys think? Sorry about the length of the post but I really didnt even begin to cover half of it
Gold: 40.42
Jul 7 2016 03:06pm
Absolutely sounds like she's a drama addict who wants to have some dick and eat it too and you should absolutely run screaming.
Jul 7 2016 03:07pm
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Im not sure that she didnt put him up to coming over there at 1am because she knew how I would react. And its not even the first time. Shes told me time and time again that she understood and wouldnt let him in there like that. But it just hasnt stopped
Gold: 4,566.82
Jul 7 2016 03:11pm
Your wall of text has repelled me

good job
Jul 7 2016 03:12pm
Quote (PitchinQuarters @ 7 Jul 2016 13:07)
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Im not sure that she didnt put him up to coming over there at 1am because she knew how I would react. And its not even the first time. Shes told me time and time again that she understood and wouldnt let him in there like that. But it just hasnt stopped

Yeah, that definitely wouldn't surprise me in the least. I usually try to be pretty sympathetic to single mothers as a general rule, but there's pretty much no question that she's playin. :(
Jul 7 2016 03:13pm
Super Repel
Retired Moderator
Gold: 7,885.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 7 2016 03:13pm
Move on.. at a very high rate of speed
Jul 7 2016 03:14pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 7 2016 05:12pm)
Yeah, that definitely wouldn't surprise me in the least. I usually try to be pretty sympathetic to single mothers as a general rule, but there's pretty much no question that she's playin. :(

I know man I didn't want to believe it eithe. Honestly I tried to give her every benefit of the doubt, but that shit really isn't how a single mother should handle stuff. Ive told her many times that Id take her to get child support or whatever she wanted but she was just never interested.
Jul 7 2016 03:15pm
Thanks for the advice peeps. I just wanted to know i wasnt overreacting and being a total asshole. But I think thats me just trying to hold on
Jul 7 2016 03:16pm
Quote (PitchinQuarters @ 7 Jul 2016 13:14)
I know man I didn't want to believe it eithe. Honestly I tried to give her every benefit of the doubt, but that shit really isn't how a single mother should handle stuff. Ive told her many times that Id take her to get child support or whatever she wanted but she was just never interested.

Coz she doesn't want to upset the dude who is pretty much her actual boyfriend, while you're the dude she's fucking around with to drive him nuts and make him jealous so that he comes back to her. :(

Sorry man. You need to hit that ejector seat like whoa
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic