d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > I Need Relationship Advice. A Story I Must Share..
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 420.00
Jun 9 2015 04:22pm
Hey guys it's Johnathan Overmyer.

How are you my #OvermyerEmpire? I hope all has been well #OvermyerEmpire... Well folks I have some sad news regarding a relationship I almost was in guys. And now I know people are going to either call me a liar or a troll. Or some may find joy and laughter in this but I really implore you to please feel sorry for me.

You see as most of you know I have been on a hiatus from posting actively... Well I been getting Ernie the help he needs but on the side of it all recently about 2 days ago this lady who also has a son and is single mother was there. I tried to use my charm and good heart to get her... And to my dismay it actually worked... This very beautiful woman agreed to go on a date with me... Can you believe it guys? Johnathan Overmyer went on a date... Although the thing was it wasn't really a date... More or so just ''two friends'' eating dinner my treat. I wanted it to be a date but it wasn't in reality....

I think she felt sorry for me which is why she gave me the time of day. I was open with her for a while now. Known this woman for about 2 months since Ernie was attacked and beaten up by the rotten brat teenagers he went to school with. Been taking him to this therapy building everyday and emotionally bonding with this woman.
Her name is Cathy if anyone was curious... Well Cathy is similar to me... She had a husband but he cheated on her and left her and her son alone. Her son is actually younger then Ernie. Her son is I believe 9? Ernie is 15 now..... So not much of an age difference in my opinion.

Well anyway she has severe I.B.S like me but doesn't wear diapers. I didn't tell her I wear diapers just that my stomach was so upset all the time. Well she felt she could relate and we would both eat something bland at the place we agreed to have a friendly mutual chit chat over some food with. I wish I could have called it a date but it really wasn't in reality.

Well here is the worst part. At the restaurant I began to uncontrollably get upset bowel movements. I began to fart in my seat and nearly had an accident in my pants again... And there were 4 other tables of people around us calling me a pig and disgusting. I tried to apologize but they just all seemed angry. The whole area stunk so bad... Cathy I could tell was disgusted but was trying to still be nice despite my rancid odor...

Cathy felt sorry for me and the whole time it was just awkward.... But at the same time I know now I lost my shot at having this woman... Because she now won't pick up the phone when I tried to call and apparently she transferee away and is using a new doctor to treat her son. Clearly she is trying to avoid me ever since that night a few nights ago. And I have yet not failed and lost another chance at a shot of love....

Furthermore perhaps... You know what forget it... I just am a failure everyone. This has really gotten me down.

Gertrude and Paulie keep telling me not to give up and try and hold it the gas next time. But they just don't know and cannot relate to having such severe I.B.S intestinal issues like I do. It sucks and the fact I have to smell so bad makes it worse. Who knows even if everything went well at the restaurant there was still the issue of the fact I didn't tell her I wore diapers. Now knowing that she is trying to avoid me is a clear indicator that she probably would have also up and left if she knew I wore diapers.

I am a failure as a man when it comes to getting women.... I am almost about to say I am gonna give up. I try and be positive like Gertrude and my Paulie always tell me but I just don't know I can do it anymore. In fact Gertrude and Paulie admire my brave integrity as a person to never give up and always feel I will find love. However my disorders inhibit me from doing so and it is just a darn shame.

Maybe it was for the best though in a way? Perhaps she was not the right one because she just left in such a rude manner. Furthermore like I aforementioned and previously denoted to... She must not have been the right choice? I don't know...

Well what do you all think?

I am looking for some strong opinionated advice.

I know people will look to troll and taunt me but oh well that is just trolls being trolls...

With that said I thank anyone who can shed some light on this.

Thank you my #OvermyerEmpire

Sincerely, Johnathan Overmyer
Gold: 8,231.41
Jun 9 2015 04:24pm
Ernie is a victim of your molestation.
Jun 9 2015 04:24pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ Jun 9 2015 06:24pm)
Ernie is a victim of your molestation.

You know what go away you rude troll. I don't need to deal with this nonsense right now.
Gold: 8,231.41
Jun 9 2015 04:25pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Jun 9 2015 04:24pm)
You know what go away you rude troll. I don't need to deal with this nonsense right now.

I was joking, Ernie is an imaginary character, like the one you are playing now.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Jun 9 2015 06:22pm)
Hey guys it's Johnathan Overmyer.

How are you my #OvermyerEmpire? I hope all has been well #OvermyerEmpire... Well folks I have some sad news regarding a relationship I almost was in guys. And now I know people are going to either call me a liar or a troll. Or some may find joy and laughter in this but I really implore you to please feel sorry for me.

You see as most of you know I have been on a hiatus from posting actively... Well I been getting Ernie the help he needs but on the side of it all recently about 2 days ago this lady who also has a son and is single mother was there. I tried to use my charm and good heart to get her... And to my dismay it actually worked... This very beautiful woman agreed to go on a date with me... Can you believe it guys? Johnathan Overmyer went on a date... Although the thing was it wasn't really a date... More or so just ''two friends'' eating dinner my treat. I wanted it to be a date but it wasn't in reality....

I think she felt sorry for me which is why she gave me the time of day. I was open with her for a while now. Known this woman for about 2 months since Ernie was attacked and beaten up by the rotten brat teenagers he went to school with. Been taking him to this therapy building everyday and emotionally bonding with this woman.
Her name is Cathy if anyone was curious... Well Cathy is similar to me... She had a husband but he cheated on her and left her and her son alone. Her son is actually younger then Ernie. Her son is I believe 9? Ernie is 15 now..... So not much of an age difference in my opinion.

Well anyway she has severe I.B.S like me but doesn't wear diapers. I didn't tell her I wear diapers just that my stomach was so upset all the time. Well she felt she could relate and we would both eat something bland at the place we agreed to have a friendly mutual chit chat over some food with. I wish I could have called it a date but it really wasn't in reality.

Well here is the worst part. At the restaurant I began to uncontrollably get upset bowel movements. I began to fart in my seat and nearly had an accident in my pants again... And there were 4 other tables of people around us calling me a pig and disgusting. I tried to apologize but they just all seemed angry. The whole area stunk so bad... Cathy I could tell was disgusted but was trying to still be nice despite my rancid odor...

Cathy felt sorry for me and the whole time it was just awkward.... But at the same time I know now I lost my shot at having this woman... Because she now won't pick up the phone when I tried to call and apparently she transferee away and is using a new doctor to treat her son. Clearly she is trying to avoid me ever since that night a few nights ago. And I have yet not failed and lost another chance at a shot of love....

Furthermore perhaps... You know what forget it... I just am a failure everyone. This has really gotten me down.

Gertrude and Paulie keep telling me not to give up and try and hold it the gas next time. But they just don't know and cannot relate to having such severe I.B.S intestinal issues like I do. It sucks and the fact I have to smell so bad makes it worse. Who knows even if everything went well at the restaurant there was still the issue of the fact I didn't tell her I wore diapers. Now knowing that she is trying to avoid me is a clear indicator that she probably would have also up and left if she knew I wore diapers.

I am a failure as a man when it comes to getting women.... I am almost about to say I am gonna give up. I try and be positive like Gertrude and my Paulie always tell me but I just don't know I can do it anymore. In fact Gertrude and Paulie admire my brave integrity as a person to never give up and always feel I will find love. However my disorders inhibit me from doing so and it is just a darn shame.

Maybe it was for the best though in a way? Perhaps she was not the right one because she just left in such a rude manner. Furthermore like I aforementioned and previously denoted to... She must not have been the right choice? I don't know...

Well what do you all think?

I am looking for some strong opinionated advice.

I know people will look to troll and taunt me but oh well that is just trolls being trolls...

With that said I thank anyone who can shed some light on this.

Thank you my #OvermyerEmpire

Sincerely, Johnathan Overmyer

I hope you and ernie get rekt again

#ez
Gold: 2.70
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ernie is more of a man than you

mary poppin lookin mofo

This post was edited by Warlock316 on Jun 9 2015 04:26pm
Jun 9 2015 04:26pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ Jun 9 2015 06:25pm)
I was joking, Ernie is an imaginary character, like the one you are playing now.

Again let me repeat and reiterate my self since you want to troll.

GO WAY YOU RUDE TROLL.
Gold: 205.00
lol

that was hilarious

first post of urs i actually read through hahahahahaahaa
Gold: 200.01
Ernie is a victim of your molestation. Also you are stupid for baking cookies to his bulliers
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Jun 9 2015 04:27pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ Jun 9 2015 06:25pm)

This sound accurate
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic