d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Jesus Freaks > John 3:16
Prev18283848586169Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,126.00
Nov 2 2009 09:21pm
Hello everyone my name is Chad and I am proud to be the newest member of the Jesus freaks guild! I have had the pleasure to meet David already but if anyone else wants to drop me a line or share a verse that would be awesome! I can honestly say that whatever path has lead me to find this guild out for whatever plan I cannot see yet or for whatever reason I understand your calling to do so and I know the feeling will do my best to reflect positive on the guild at all times I am honored to be part of this and I am glad I have a new brother’s and sister’s.

:)

Matt 18:20 “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
Retired Moderator
Gold: 3.01
Trader: Trusted
Nov 2 2009 09:24pm
Quote (saxonshore @ Nov 2 2009 10:21pm)
Hello everyone my name is Chad and I am proud to be the newest member of the Jesus freaks guild! I have had the pleasure to meet David already but if anyone else wants to drop me a line or share a verse that would be awesome! I can honestly say that whatever path has lead me to find this guild out for whatever plan I cannot see yet or for whatever reason I understand your calling to do so and I know the feeling will do my best to reflect positive on the guild at all times I am honored to be part of this and I am glad I have a new brother’s and sister’s.

:)

Matt 18:20 “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08I4BFgRIHs

Glad to have ya Chad!

Marco is pretty good about taking over and posting a daily word of encouragement and daily reading in our General Guild Chat located here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=35267384&f=13

Though this is where most of the talking goes on.

*edit

Sorry to tag this along with this post.

But I am in need of Prayer for my girlfriend's daughter, Faith. She has been sick all day yesterday and today, and today her fever just hit 103.9 degrees. If y'all could pray for her that would be amazing.

This post was edited by Blind[zF] on Nov 2 2009 09:25pm
Nov 2 2009 09:33pm
oh my gosh .. :o that's horrible is she in the hospital? oh man mom's freak out on that stuff "mine always did" i will pray poor kiddo man i hate hearing stuff like that there is too much of that going around right now it worries me something awful...

Retired Moderator
Nov 2 2009 09:35pm
Quote (saxonshore @ Nov 2 2009 10:33pm)
oh my gosh .. :o that's horrible is she in the hospital? oh man mom's freak out on that stuff "mine always did" i will pray poor kiddo man i hate hearing stuff like that there is too much of that going around right now it worries me something awful...

Yah, I just got a text that they are taking her to the hospital, and her mom (my girlfriend) is really worried.
Nov 2 2009 09:39pm
Quote (Blind[zF] @ Nov 2 2009 11:05pm)
Yah, I just got a text that they are taking her to the hospital, and her mom (my girlfriend) is really worried.

oh man ..im really sorry my heart go's out to you guy's ..you gonna head over there ?
Retired Moderator
Nov 2 2009 09:41pm
Quote (saxonshore @ Nov 2 2009 10:39pm)
oh man ..im really sorry my heart go's out to you guy's ..you gonna head over there ?

I would, but her family is not ready to meet me yet. Faith is not my daughter, though she is the sweetest girl I've ever met.

Long story behind it.

Awesome video btw.

This post was edited by Blind[zF] on Nov 2 2009 09:41pm
Nov 2 2009 09:49pm
Quote (Blind[zF] @ Nov 2 2009 11:11pm)
I would, but her family is not ready to meet me yet. Faith is not my daughter, though she is the sweetest girl I've ever met.

Long story behind it.

Awesome video btw.

oh i see yea that would be an awkward introduction to say the least :unsure: but im sure if they could see your intentions and your reaction they would see right off the bat what a good person you are ...but definitely you would know what to do about it all.

yea it is a great video huh? always really stood out in my mind i either watch that once a day or watch a ravi zacharias lecture the power of the word can be rather intense i have always noticed there is a great deal of power in the mention of the name "jesus" and it seems my goals can be accomplished when i focus on him.
Gold: 1,952.49
Nov 2 2009 09:54pm
Quote (saxonshore @ Nov 2 2009 09:49pm)
oh i see yea that would be an awkward introduction to say the least  :unsure: but im sure if they could see your intentions and your reaction they would see right off the bat what a good person you are ...but definitely you would know what to do about it all.

yea it is a great video huh? always really stood out in my mind i either watch that once a day or watch a ravi zacharias lecture the power of the word can be rather intense i have always noticed there is a great deal of power in the mention of the name "jesus" and it seems my goals can be accomplished when i focus on him.

Interesting video. I liked it. On a side note, awesome band in your signature. They are from my hometown and I've seen them live a couple times.
An amazing band to listen to while studying, doing homework, or working on a project.

Nice to meet you, Chad. I am Ryan.
Retired Moderator
Nov 2 2009 09:57pm
If you ever need anything on JSP Chad, Ryan is a really good friend of mine. He's actually one of the reasons I decided to go thru with making Jesus Freaks. He's knowledgeable with JSP, almost as much as me. :rofl:

Kidding <3 Ryan.

This post was edited by Blind[zF] on Nov 2 2009 09:57pm
Nov 2 2009 10:02pm
Quote (tturaiders @ Nov 2 2009 11:24pm)
Interesting video.  I liked it.  On a side note, awesome band in your signature.  They are from my hometown and I've seen them live a couple times.
An amazing band to listen to while studying, doing homework, or working on a project. 

Nice to meet you, Chad.  I am Ryan.

oh explosions! your from austin thats awesome yea there so amazing i have only seen them twice but every time its just so great..yea its great to meet you as well ryan :D
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev18283848586169Next
Add Reply New Topic