d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Jesus Freaks > John 3:16
Prev1167168169
Add Reply New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 3.01
Trader: Trusted
Oct 7 2010 04:03pm
Arena isn't gone now, its just been altered to where Cata takes that place.

From what it sounds like, it sounds pretty gg.
Gold: 7,200.00
Oct 10 2010 08:44pm
Quote (snoramej @ Jun 30 2010 10:32am)
:hello: Jesus Freaks

I have a question for you, please don't take this the "wrong way" just curious, not critisising or anything.

Here's my question;

What makes you believe? What makes you stick with what you believe in? What is the "pull" of your religion, so to say?

Regards, Johan

What makes me believe?! The peace I now have.
What makes u stick with what u believe in? Knowing that what ever this life brings me GOD will always be near.
What is the pull? There is no pull. Everyone has a choice. To believe that Christ is the SON of GOD or he isn't. We all need something we just don't get it that Christ is that something for everybody.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2010 07:22am
Quote (snoramej @ 30 Jun 2010 10:32)
:hello: Jesus Freaks

I have a question for you, please don't take this the "wrong way" just curious, not critisising or anything.

Here's my question;

What makes you believe? What makes you stick with what you believe in? What is the "pull" of your religion, so to say?

Regards, Johan

The first question is the hardest for me to answer. I think that everyone believes on some level wether they want to or not. Maybe not everyone believes that Christ is the son of God, but it seems very hard to truely deny that there is a God. Atheists claim to believe it, but then they work so hard to push their beliefs that it begins to contradict itself. If I don't believe in aliens, why would I go out of my way to alien and UFO conventions to try and make everyone there stop believing in them? I was studying biology in college, and I was never able to accept life without a creator.

As for what causes me to stick to it, that's much easier. It's hard to understand much about God at first, but once you do, it's too amazing to forget. I really have no choice but to keep believing, because I can't lie to myself about what I know.

I'm not really sure what a pull is, though. I've seen the cheap suits and big smiles on TV just like everyone else, and I hope I never come off like that to anyone. I think a lot of people are just following some sort of tradition, too. One thing that definately sets it apart is the belief that people are basically evil and that God redeems us, rather than the more common (and comforting) believe that people are basically good and being good earns a nice afterlife (or some reward). That's more a belief than a "religion" I suppose, but it is more about the former than the latter. Questions like this are very hard to answer on a blue and black virtual bulliten board.
Gold: 198.86
Oct 16 2010 05:31pm
Just found this. Perfect dex at level 10. :)

Mystical hard leather armor
Level Req: 10
Physical Defense: 7 to 23
Magical Defense: 5 to 20

+25 Dexterity
+242 Max Mana
+1 to 1 Mana per Kil
Oct 16 2010 11:15pm
+1

fastest climb I've ever done. Probably averaged 4 or 5 minute levels.
Oct 23 2010 05:29pm
+1, went from 20-71 today in 3 hours. :)
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev1167168169
Add Reply New Topic