d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Jesus Freaks > John 3:16
Prev1149150151152153169Next
Add Reply New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 3.01
Trader: Trusted
Feb 2 2010 06:50pm
Quote (Shanny @ Feb 2 2010 03:00pm)
Thanks for the welcome!  Now that I've found these things I feel more comfortable letting my love for God show on jsp.  I know I shouldn't be that way, but it's easier when you know you're not alone among your peers.

I know the feeling. I took a huge step creating this guild not knowing anybody else on these forums. I've made some great friends though by doing so.
Gold: 7,200.00
Feb 2 2010 11:05pm
Well I'm back in the fishing business. Just got 3x oaks (29,27,13) for 7fg total. Still looking for those ironwoods.

King,

Here are some verses for your new job.

Ps 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

Pro 16:3 Commit your works to the Lord, And your plans will be established.

Pro 16:1 The plans of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 3 2010 12:38am
Quote (Shanny @ Feb 1 2010 10:28pm)
HI!  GodFollower gave me the link to this GC, I hope you don't mind my posting.  It's so nice to see a guild based around Christianity!!  I wish I would have found this guild before I helped my friends start the guild I'm in now!  It's so nice seeing scripture posted on jsp!!  WOW WOW!

Shannon

That is exactly what I though when I saw this Guild and I thank God for allowing David "Blind" and I to meet on here and just connect so fast to each other. I feel like David and I have been friend for so many years.

Quote (Blind[zF] @ Feb 2 2010 11:43am)
Hi Shannon! Welcome to our guild chat!

About time we find a sister in Christ on these forums. lol

Oh sweet! We found another Christian woot! Hello Shannon! I am Marco, and welcome to our Guild we talk a lot on here so feel free to drop in and chat with us whenever you like :)
Feb 3 2010 12:48am
Quote (Guneye @ Feb 2 2010 09:05pm)
Well I'm back in the fishing business.  Just got 3x oaks (29,27,13) for 7fg total.  Still looking for those ironwoods.

King,

Here are some verses for your new job.

Ps 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.

Pro 16:3  Commit your works to the Lord, And your plans will be established.

Pro 16:1 The plans of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.

Man, Guneye I love you! You are so accurate with your quotes from the Bible and I can not say this enough, The Guild and myself so happy to have you in our lives. I went to Frito-Lay for a pre-screening for my application so today I just filled out a paper application for a Merchandiser, I will be making $15.50/Hour and $0.50/Mileage (Max miles 20) hours are 2AM - 6AM (I think) with all the benefits you can think of! Health, Dental, Vision, 401 K, Stock shares for PepsiCo, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations ect. and this all kicks in after working 31 days for then so I am really excited about the job. I am going to continually need your guys help in asking the Lord to help me get this job if it is his will for my family and me, I pray that it is the job that God wants for me so I am hoping to get some more preparation for an interview with a friend from my church.

I would like to thank all of you that take the time to read this long request and those who are continually praying for my request and everyone else's requests. God Bless you all!
:angel:
Feb 3 2010 01:06am
Quote (King_Huesoz @ Feb 3 2010 01:48am)
Man, Guneye I love you! You are so accurate with your quotes from the Bible and I can not say this enough, The Guild and myself so happy to have you in our lives. I went to Frito-Lay for a pre-screening for my application so today I just filled out a paper application for a Merchandiser, I will be making $15.50/Hour and $0.50/Mileage (Max miles 20) hours are 2AM - 6AM (I think) with all the benefits you can think of! Health, Dental, Vision, 401 K, Stock shares for PepsiCo, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations ect. and this all kicks in after working 31 days for then so I am really excited about the job. I am going to continually need your guys help in asking the Lord to help me get this job if it is his will for my family and me, I pray that it is the job that God wants for me so I am hoping to get some more preparation for an interview with a friend from my church.

I would like to thank all of you that take the time to read this long request and those who are continually praying for my request and everyone else's requests. God Bless you all!
:angel:

I wrote you down in my "Prayer Book". My husband and I will pray hard for you and your family!

I feel more of a connection already here in this GC than I do in my own. I'm so thankful I found yall! :love:
Feb 3 2010 01:42am
Quote (Shanny @ Feb 2 2010 11:06pm)
I wrote you down in my "Prayer Book".  My husband and I will pray hard for you and your family!

I feel more of a connection already here in this GC than I do in my own.  I'm so thankful I found yall! :love:

Thank you so much Shannon! The J.F.'s are glad to have you in our Guild Chat, I know that for a fact :)
Retired Moderator
Gold: 3.01
Trader: Trusted
Feb 3 2010 01:32pm
Daily Reading: Genesis 8
Feb 3 2010 01:42pm
sup guys?

+1 mq for us

and I'm praying for ya, Marco :) I went through that not long ago myself, but God is our provider. Even thought it was/is stressful even the sparrows are cared for by Him.
Feb 3 2010 11:24pm
Quote (zyl @ Feb 3 2010 11:42am)
sup guys?

+1 mq for us

and I'm praying for ya, Marco :) I went through that not long ago myself, but God is our provider. Even thought it was/is stressful even the sparrows are cared for by Him.

Thanks man I appreciate it, it has been quite a long time since you have online but; I am glad that your back :)
Feb 4 2010 03:25pm
Hello hello! Just dropping by to say hello! Hope all is well with everyone!

I live in Ohio and we are getting ready to get what could be a pretty nasty winter system moving in. My husband's work takes him up onto telephone poles, which can be dangerous in the best of weather. He will be battling freezing rain and snow. So if you could pray for him as he goes through the next couple of days, I would really appreciate it!!
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev1149150151152153169Next
Add Reply New Topic