d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Guild Chat > Jesus Freaks > John 3:16
Prev1144145146147148169Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,126.00
Jan 20 2010 04:23pm
Genesis 3:15
15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

awesome! jesus! this is one of my many favorite parts of genesis. :)
Gold: 7,200.00
Jan 20 2010 07:54pm
Quote (King_Huesoz @ Jan 20 2010 12:21pm)
Thanks man, I glad to be actually talking to you again buddy I really missed it. I am hoping to buy my wife a Bible so we can read the Holy Bible together and  both attempt to read the entire Bible, Have a blessed day today buddy. :)

If all of us who are married try to read the entire Bible in a year with our spouses just think of how much more we will be blessed! Doing things together = Staying together.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 3.01
Trader: Trusted
Jan 20 2010 11:48pm
Quote (Guneye @ Jan 20 2010 07:54pm)
If all of us who are married try to read the entire Bible in a year with our spouses just think of how much more we will be blessed!  Doing things together = Staying together.

So true Gun.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 21 2010 03:49am
Quote (Guneye @ Jan 20 2010 05:54pm)
If all of us who are married try to read the entire Bible in a year with our spouses just think of how much more we will be blessed!  Doing things together = Staying together.

Amen to that, I am also looking forward to seeing my wife decide to get baptized and start living her life for the Lord. I constantly getting blessed by the Lord and I am greatful for giving me my family. You guys should check out my profile personal picture ;)
Retired Moderator
Jan 21 2010 12:46pm
Daily Reading: Genesis 4
Retired Moderator
Jan 21 2010 03:02pm
New profile song. The song is awesome, and the video is actually pretty funny as well. Check it out here:

Mercy Me - So Long Self

This post was edited by Blind[zF] on Jan 21 2010 03:02pm
Jan 21 2010 05:18pm
Hey guys I am need for a big important prayer request, my cousin's Mom Cynthia got in a car wreck with her boyfriend Renee on the freeway they are both in the hospital right now but...my cousin tells me that Renee had the worst end of the crash, he had to get operations done to him so, please pray for my them and ask God to give them back their health. As for my family I am not making enough income to support my wife and two boys so, I had already talked to my wife about going down to San Diego and living with my best friend who is a brother to me Damien. I do not want to leave my family behind because I love spending time with them so I am in need of God's plan to be unfolded to me so I may make the right choice for my family, should I stay in Murrieta and continue to try and support my family with the Carpet installing or go to San Diego with my brother and start getting my guard card and apply as a security job. Thanks so much for praying for my entire family and also reading this long story, may you all take care and God bless you all. :)
Retired Moderator
Jan 22 2010 01:17am
Quote (King_Huesoz @ Jan 21 2010 05:18pm)
Hey guys I am need for a big important prayer request, my cousin's Mom Cynthia got in a car wreck with her boyfriend Renee on the freeway they are both in the hospital right now but...my cousin tells me that Renee had the worst end of the crash, he had to get operations done to him so, please pray for my them and ask God to give them back their health. As for my family I am not making enough income to support my wife and two boys so, I had already talked to my wife about going down to San Diego and living with my best friend who is a brother to me Damien. I do not want to leave my family behind because I love spending time with them so I am in need of God's plan to be unfolded to me so I may make the right choice for my family, should I stay in Murrieta and continue to try and support my family with the Carpet installing or go to San Diego with my brother and start getting my guard card and apply as a security job. Thanks so much for praying for my entire family and also reading this long story, may you all take care and God bless you all. :)

Definitely will keep you in my prayers Marco. I pray that God gives you the wisdom and guidance to make the right choice.
Jan 22 2010 03:01am
Quote (Blind[zF] @ Jan 21 2010 11:17pm)
Definitely will keep you in my prayers Marco. I pray that God gives you the wisdom and guidance to make the right choice.

Thanks buddy my family really appreciates it, I just got a sign from God today thru my Tio Jose. He came to my house and told me about a job as a Sales Rep for Frito Lay and I applied for it while he was here at my place but, the location I am living at is not hiring at the moment so I applied for an office in San Diego City and I was eligable for the job so I should get a call in a few weeks. If God blesses me with this job I am not sure if I can transfer to an office near my place so, I might have to live with my brother Damien. I would like to get my fellow "Freaks" JF's opinion/spiritual wisdom on this event.
Jan 22 2010 03:02am
Quote (Blind[zF] @ Jan 21 2010 11:17pm)

Thanks buddy my family really appreciates it, I just got a sign from God today thru my Tio Jose. He came to my house and told me about a job as a Sales Rep for Frito Lay and I applied for it while he was here at my place but, the location I am living at is not hiring at the moment so I applied for an office in San Diego City and I was eligable for the job so I should get a call in a few weeks. If God blesses me with this job I am not sure if I can transfer to an office near my place so, I might have to live with my brother Damien. I would like to get my fellow "Freaks" JF's opinion/spiritual wisdom on this event.
Go Back To LS Guild Chat Topic List
Prev1144145146147148169Next
Add Reply New Topic