d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Iso - Cpa Or Tax Attorney Advice - Llc Question's!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 26,860.00
May 17 2024 07:02am
Looking for some advice from someone who is a certified CPA or tax attorney. I have some questions and I'm hoping someone could help answer some questions for me. I could pay you in fg to help answer some question about LLC creation and some tax information.
Gold: 26,860.00
May 19 2024 11:40am
I just have a few questions for someone in this field if possible I need some advice on a few different things relating to day trading with stocks and llc creation and a few other tax things mainly. If anyone in the USA has experience with this or dealt with this maybe one of you can help me out. I could offer you fg for your time and knowledge so if your licensed in USA then let me know I'll hook you up good with forum gold :banana:
Gold: 47,974.16
May 19 2024 06:14pm
Quote (F4F0 @ May 19 2024 01:40pm)
I just have a few questions for someone in this field if possible I need some advice on a few different things relating to day trading with stocks and llc creation and a few other tax things mainly. If anyone in the USA has experience with this or dealt with this maybe one of you can help me out. I could offer you fg for your time and knowledge so if your licensed in USA then let me know I'll hook you up good with forum gold :banana:

Shoot me a pm. Not financial advice
I will tell you what I’ve done
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll