d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Buy Bitcoin
Prev1131415161719Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 111.00
May 15 2024 01:40pm
eth
Gold: 0.00
May 27 2024 04:50am
Decent list but honestly things like MATIC are total shitcoins. You're missing SOL but have INJ , TAO and other shit coins.

SOL, JUP, JLP, KIRA

NFA DYOR
Gold: 27,350.00
Jul 1 2024 10:04pm
GET SOME FADDY COIN!!!!!
Gold: 20.00
Jul 7 2024 11:39pm
Only BTC and ETH the rest of my portfolio are stocks i dont believe in altcoins for the long run

I do actually trade on altcoins but i dont invest in them

This post was edited by SSJ3 on Jul 7 2024 11:42pm
Gold: 651.00
Jul 18 2024 10:32am
Quote (SSJ3 @ Jul 8 2024)
Only BTC and ETH the rest of my portfolio are stocks i dont believe in altcoins for the long run

I do actually trade on altcoins but i dont invest in them

that's funny, i consider both BTC and ETH to be altcoins

in other news, mtgox repayments seems to be on its way for a couple weeks from now, more or less
would expect a big dump on btc with all those coins back in circulation ready to be dumped

what are yall predictions? $30k? $25k?

i mean, i personally know at least 4 or 5 that would definitely move those funds away and there's many more out there ready to just dump those asap
adding to that market manipulation from centralized exchanges that are the ones actually able to sell at the top with customers funds even prior to the actual time people will even be able to get their hands back on those

so... $20k? $15k?

This post was edited by moonbeam420 on Jul 18 2024 10:35am
Jul 19 2024 10:00am
Bro did you ever see a chart in your life? First of all 1/3th of mt gox is already in the market by now did we see a mayor drop? Not realy indeed. Second of all 15k 20k? Bro do you even know how much money it would take to get use there with the marketcap that bitcoin has now? As i said you prolly never saw a chart in your life or you did and in your eyes it was all hocus pocus

Oh 1 more thing, my gox is aware of the amount of money they just dump in the market so they try to do it as smart as possible to have the least impact as possible

The only thing would be if all investors that rechieve their bitcoin would sell all of it right away then we would see a big drop, but i highly doubt that would be the case

This post was edited by SSJ3 on Jul 19 2024 10:02am
Jul 19 2024 10:06am
Quote (moonbeam420 @ 18 Jul 2024 18:32)

in other news, mtgox repayments seems to be on its way for a couple weeks from now, more or less
would expect a big dump on btc with all those coins back in circulation ready to be dumped

i mean, i personally know at least 4 or 5 that would definitely move those funds away and there's many more out there ready to just dump those asap
adding to that market manipulation from centralized exchanges that are the ones actually able to sell at the top with customers funds even prior to the actual time people will even be able to get their hands back on those

so... $20k? $15k?

Sidenote i daytrade for a living, believe me there must happen a huge and i mean a huge worldwide event to go all the way back to 20k
Jul 19 2024 10:09am
Quote (moonbeam420 @ 18 Jul 2024 18:32)

so... $20k? $15k?

Market manipulation😂 do you even know what you are talking about with a marketcap equal or even higher then the marketcap on silver?

Plz dont get me started but i get upset a little when i see ppl talk like they know the bitcoin market and start talking about market manipulation.. that shit was a thing like 6 or 7 years ago but not anymore since bitcoin has grown mature

This post was edited by SSJ3 on Jul 19 2024 10:13am
Gold: 651.00
Jul 19 2024 10:40am
Quote (SSJ3 @ Jul 19 2024)
Sidenote i daytrade for a living, believe me there must happen a huge and i mean a huge worldwide event to go all the way back to 20k

when the price went from $20k in 2017 to $4k in 2018 that was due to the mtgox coins being dumped
so price getting a divided by 3 from 60k to 20k seems like a realistic estimate imo

Quote (SSJ3 @ Jul 19 2024)
Market manipulation😂 do you even know what you are talking about with a marketcap equal or even higher then the marketcap on silver?

Plz dont get me started but i get upset a little when i see ppl talk like they know the bitcoin market and start talking about market manipulation.. that shit was a thing like 6 or 7 years ago but not anymore since bitcoin has grown mature

what you're talking about is different
you talking about groups of people, whales and whatnot that through actual trading are influencing the market

what am talking about is that, the market is fake, the market cap is fake
like, sure u doing the calculation of "coins in circulation * price of a coin = market cap", doesnt mean it's the actual market cap anyways
the reported volumes are fake

everything that is happening and is being reported as "the true numbers" are happening off-chain on exchanges own software, this has nothing to do with the actual blockchain
and literally all of that is fake, has been documented and proven to be fake

market manipulation as it is right now are exchanges reporting fake numbers, fake volumes and fake prices

this is not what bitcoin was supposed to be
the bitcoin experiment failed

edit: but i dont expect you to even understand any of those concepts as to this day, in 2024 (literally lmao) you still didnt understand the concept of self-custody and being a shill for binance (THAT YOU EVEN USE TO HODL LMAO) which is one of the biggest griefter in the space

This post was edited by moonbeam420 on Jul 19 2024 10:46am
Jul 21 2024 12:42am
Quote (moonbeam420 @ 19 Jul 2024 18:40)
when the price went from $20k in 2017 to $4k in 2018 that was due to the mtgox coins being dumped
so price getting a divided by 3 from 60k to 20k seems like a realistic estimate imo

what you're talking about is different
you talking about groups of people, whales and whatnot that through actual trading are influencing the market

what am talking about is that, the market is fake, the market cap is fake
like, sure u doing the calculation of "coins in circulation * price of a coin = market cap", doesnt mean it's the actual market cap anyways
the reported volumes are fake

everything that is happening and is being reported as "the true numbers" are happening off-chain on exchanges own software, this has nothing to do with the actual blockchain
and literally all of that is fake, has been documented and proven to be fake

market manipulation as it is right now are exchanges reporting fake numbers, fake volumes and fake prices

this is not what bitcoin was supposed to be
the bitcoin experiment failed

edit: but i dont expect you to even understand any of those concepts as to this day, in 2024 (literally lmao) you still didnt understand the concept of self-custody and being a shill for binance (THAT YOU EVEN USE TO HODL LMAO) which is one of the biggest griefter in the space

Do you have any sources wherr i can find this info that asume the marketcap and all is "fake"? Also you do understand as iam an investor bitcoin/crypto is only 5% of my total portfolio so i dont care that much if the market goes down i still make alot profits on other markets and real estate, and sidenote: i do take % wins when bitcoin goes up and set spotbuys on lower levels so i dont realy care it goes down alot cus its just opertunities to buy more

This post was edited by SSJ3 on Jul 21 2024 12:45am
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev1131415161719Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll