d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov >
FT
> Wts Tarkov Level Service ( Handmade / No Hacks! )
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,731.00
Feb 14 2023 05:41pm
About Me

I am a Back to Back Kappa Container Owner i do this Every Wipe since i play the Game, i got alot of Experience in the Game. And now i just wanna Help ppl getting to the State they want to also start Enjoying Tarkov!
Other than Only Boosting your Accounts i also offer a Coaching Session, if you are Curious about that just Message me.

Price

Since The Price Change Sometimes Pls look always my last post in this Thread to get the new Price! I wanna hold this thread as 1 single big Thread and not open always a New one!

Rules

After we discussed the price and found a agreement, do not log in aslong as i do the Service, you can always ask for updates on Discord i check after every Raid! if you wanna log in for whatever reason let me know and wait for my Answer

I do also only play on your Account with a VPN ( allowed from game ) to your region

When i am lvling you i will always do quests aswell, all the gear found will stay on your account!

Time

i can do as example 1-20 in a Few hours / basicly in 1 session without any problems for higher lvls it deepends what quests you got and if you stacked them befor so i can do more than 1-2 per map

Contact Me

Here or Discord : TheRiddler112#5899

Other Services i Offer for Tarkov

Coaching / Selling Roubles/Items just message me for it :)

This post was edited by TheRiddler112 on Feb 14 2023 05:42pm
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll