d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov >
ISO
> Iso Roubles
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,507.00
Sep 5 2022 09:08pm
buying 20+ mil

30fg each

Will considering paying more per mil if you have a good amount and not just 1-5 mil.

This post was edited by darkdaze on Sep 6 2022 03:01pm
Gold: 191.42
Sep 7 2022 09:07am
60 is on the cheap end per mil, gl
Sep 8 2022 02:14pm
Quote (tnoon123 @ Sep 7 2022 09:07am)
60 is on the cheap end per mil, gl

No luck needed, I've purchased about 70 mil at 25fg and 30fg in the past week and about a month ago I was buying 10s of millions at 50fg each. Just because people selling overpriced roubles doesn't mean that's the market value for them if there are a ton more selling than buying. Looking at the RMT market as whole, prices drop over time, especially in games like D2 ladder and Tarkov which resets/wipes every few months. D2 dies after a couple weeks cause its a 4 month ladder. Tarkov lasts a bit longer but still dies out very quickly about 1-2 months into the 6 month wipe. During those times, prices (should) drop fairly steeply. This is first wipe I've seen prices remain the same and it likely is because of the restrictions BSG placed on buyers to combat RMT which just lowered the amount of buyers and sellers here, generally leaving sellers to post a mil for whatever price they want and sit on their thumbs with the roubles.

It started out roughly 100fg a mil start of wipe and 2 bucks a mil on other websites (to get an idea of market value). If you look at other websites now, they sell for 30-50 cents a mil, which is roughly 25% of the price at start of wipe, which would be about 25fg. Obviously each website is different and this is jsp with fg not $, but it is at least something to compare to where prices should be when tarkov on jsp is so dead that there isn't a true "market value" when theres 10 people posting roubles for 70fg each and no one buying them.

Hence, I am asking for 30fg a mil since that is what a reasonable price is for roubles half way through wipe. If you want to try to sell your roubles for 60fg, by all means, join the many lonely posts in this section of the forum requesting the same.
Gold: 11,549.00
Sep 9 2022 06:38pm
Quote (darkdaze @ Sep 8 2022 04:14pm)
No luck needed, I've purchased about 70 mil at 25fg and 30fg in the past week and about a month ago I was buying 10s of millions at 50fg each. Just because people selling overpriced roubles doesn't mean that's the market value for them if there are a ton more selling than buying. Looking at the RMT market as whole, prices drop over time, especially in games like D2 ladder and Tarkov which resets/wipes every few months. D2 dies after a couple weeks cause its a 4 month ladder. Tarkov lasts a bit longer but still dies out very quickly about 1-2 months into the 6 month wipe. During those times, prices (should) drop fairly steeply. This is first wipe I've seen prices remain the same and it likely is because of the restrictions BSG placed on buyers to combat RMT which just lowered the amount of buyers and sellers here, generally leaving sellers to post a mil for whatever price they want and sit on their thumbs with the roubles.

It started out roughly 100fg a mil start of wipe and 2 bucks a mil on other websites (to get an idea of market value). If you look at other websites now, they sell for 30-50 cents a mil, which is roughly 25% of the price at start of wipe, which would be about 25fg. Obviously each website is different and this is jsp with fg not $, but it is at least something to compare to where prices should be when tarkov on jsp is so dead that there isn't a true "market value" when theres 10 people posting roubles for 70fg each and no one buying them.

Hence, I am asking for 30fg a mil since that is what a reasonable price is for roubles half way through wipe. If you want to try to sell your roubles for 60fg, by all means, join the many lonely posts in this section of the forum requesting the same.

Not to argue but first of all let's be honest bro, 30 fgs is the price you pay to resell it where you going to have to go thru 2x 25% average market fees. That says something.

You might see options on websites for 30-50 cents per mil but some also sell it for 5$ per mil. There are alot of scammers and fake reviews on those same websites (they all use third party vendors, so anyone can post there and it's so easy to fake reviews).
Why would someone sells @ 5$ when others "sells" it at 50 cents? You might want to deal with that but not everyone does
Most jobs pays way more than wasting time dealing with that

And I don't see many post of people selling millions @ 1:25 or 1:30 - You are the only one I can find buying @ 1:30

This goes without saying that not everyone spend real life money for game currencies, some never bought fgs and still have fgs therefore that comparison don't work for everyone

No offense there, it's just that not everyone thinks alike so I'm sharing a point of view

Anyway I think the gl was just gm but i'm a gonna go with have a nice day - hopefully you don't find that condescending or anything, cheers

This post was edited by ExoDecimate on Sep 9 2022 06:41pm
Sep 9 2022 09:23pm
Quote (ExoDecimate @ Sep 9 2022 06:38pm)
Not to argue but first of all let's be honest bro, 30 fgs is the price you pay to resell it where you going to have to go thru 2x 25% average market fees. That says something.

You might see options on websites for 30-50 cents per mil but some also sell it for 5$ per mil. There are alot of scammers and fake reviews on those same websites (they all use third party vendors, so anyone can post there and it's so easy to fake reviews).
Why would someone sells @ 5$ when others "sells" it at 50 cents? You might want to deal with that but not everyone does
Most jobs pays way more than wasting time dealing with that

And I don't see many post of people selling millions @ 1:25 or 1:30 - You are the only one I can find buying @ 1:30

This goes without saying that not everyone spend real life money for game currencies, some never bought fgs and still have fgs therefore that comparison don't work for everyone

No offense there, it's just that not everyone thinks alike so I'm sharing a point of view

Anyway I think the gl was just gm but i'm a gonna go with have a nice day - hopefully you don't find that condescending or anything, cheers

I get that not everyone spends IRL money but the purpose of referencing $ was just a reference to discuss market values and the decline that happens on other websites which also happens here on D2 ladder forums as well. For example, anyone that has played a D2 ladder knows if shako sells for 1500 week one, then week 2 its selling for 1k, and week 3 its 500 etc. It declines rapidly at start and starts to level out to a slow decline. It also has happened in previous wipes here too but for whatever reason this wipe is so dead that the asking prices have remained the same so we have posts like this where you asking 75fg a mil a month ago https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=96171932&f=371 and people asking 60-70fg a mil now, a month later, half way into wipe? That just doesn't make sense. Not everyone wants to try to sell 20+ mil at 60fg each and sit on their thumbs while they message someone 10x trying to sell 3 mil for 200fg and rather just sell all their stash at once to someone who responds to messages daily. I know that for a fact because there are many people on here who post selling roubles for 70+fg a mil, I message offering half that and they end up selling to me for my asking price.

In the end, its all economics. There just aren't enough buyers and sellers (at least not enough that post publicly instead of PM) to make a more narrow market value for roubles so the market value is very wide. Just how it goes. You can scroll through every single post and probably not find a single one where someone posted an item or roubles for sale and multiple people bid on it creating a market value of an item like happens almost every single post on the D2 side of this forum.

We are more than half way through wipe and still very close to what roubles were selling for at start of wipe, BSG increased the fee and everyone wants 60fg+ and also wants the buyer to eat the fee which most people buying roubles are paying 40%+ to sell shit without the benefit of max hideout with reduced fees. Or they only buying a mil or two cause they have to post 5 items just to get 1 mil.

So is it really worth selling dime bags here and there trying to maximize your returns or just dump your stash for a lump sum and go farm some more roubles while having fun? Everyone is different. Certainly a level 20 with 5 mil is probably going to hold out for that max 60fg a mil where someone who regularly farms roubles easily may want to sell 20 mil for 600fg once a week. There will be people that want the quick easy trade for 30fg a mil and that was the intention of the post, as people quit and don't want to part out their stash, they can reach out to me and sell it all at a bulk price in minutes.

Edit: someone's trying to sell 110 M for 60fg each... someone's trying to sell 50m for 90fg each... never going to happen. Watch those posts. No one going to bin 20+ mil from those people at that price on the post. Who knows what will happen via PM, but most likely those people will sit on their stash until it wipes in less than 3 months or will eventually decide to sell it all at a reasonable price. Sure, maybe they will sell 1 or 2 mil at the high price over the next month but they would net more fg if they sold it all at a reasonable price.

This post was edited by darkdaze on Sep 9 2022 09:28pm
Gold: 11,549.00
Sep 10 2022 01:51am
Quote (darkdaze @ Sep 9 2022 11:23pm)
I get that not everyone spends IRL money but the purpose of referencing $ was just a reference to discuss market values and the decline that happens on other websites which also happens here on D2 ladder forums as well. For example, anyone that has played a D2 ladder knows if shako sells for 1500 week one, then week 2 its selling for 1k, and week 3 its 500 etc. It declines rapidly at start and starts to level out to a slow decline. It also has happened in previous wipes here too but for whatever reason this wipe is so dead that the asking prices have remained the same so we have posts like this where you asking 75fg a mil a month ago https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=96171932&f=371 and people asking 60-70fg a mil now, a month later, half way into wipe? That just doesn't make sense. Not everyone wants to try to sell 20+ mil at 60fg each and sit on their thumbs while they message someone 10x trying to sell 3 mil for 200fg and rather just sell all their stash at once to someone who responds to messages daily. I know that for a fact because there are many people on here who post selling roubles for 70+fg a mil, I message offering half that and they end up selling to me for my asking price.

In the end, its all economics. There just aren't enough buyers and sellers (at least not enough that post publicly instead of PM) to make a more narrow market value for roubles so the market value is very wide. Just how it goes. You can scroll through every single post and probably not find a single one where someone posted an item or roubles for sale and multiple people bid on it creating a market value of an item like happens almost every single post on the D2 side of this forum.

We are more than half way through wipe and still very close to what roubles were selling for at start of wipe, BSG increased the fee and everyone wants 60fg+ and also wants the buyer to eat the fee which most people buying roubles are paying 40%+ to sell shit without the benefit of max hideout with reduced fees. Or they only buying a mil or two cause they have to post 5 items just to get 1 mil.

So is it really worth selling dime bags here and there trying to maximize your returns or just dump your stash for a lump sum and go farm some more roubles while having fun? Everyone is different. Certainly a level 20 with 5 mil is probably going to hold out for that max 60fg a mil where someone who regularly farms roubles easily may want to sell 20 mil for 600fg once a week. There will be people that want the quick easy trade for 30fg a mil and that was the intention of the post, as people quit and don't want to part out their stash, they can reach out to me and sell it all at a bulk price in minutes.

Edit: someone's trying to sell 110 M for 60fg each... someone's trying to sell 50m for 90fg each... never going to happen. Watch those posts. No one going to bin 20+ mil from those people at that price on the post. Who knows what will happen via PM, but most likely those people will sit on their stash until it wipes in less than 3 months or will eventually decide to sell it all at a reasonable price. Sure, maybe they will sell 1 or 2 mil at the high price over the next month but they would net more fg if they sold it all at a reasonable price.

The main reason why the price drop so fast on d2 are bots - even hacks don't compare in term of profit per minute

See how D2R's prices don't drop as fast as D2, still bots but not as many. Ber rune are still 250+ fg on there and ladder is about to reset

Also at the beginning of a tarkov wipe, 1mil can go for 200-300 fgs if we speak as early as a d2 ladder reset first week

And one of the main reason why the prices are still up there is that it's a lot harder to farm roubles then it was 1-2 wipes ago. Not saying it's hard but dynamic loot did have an impact the average player economy

Any ways, we go with how jsp works in every sub, lowest seller on the sub set the current price, not the lower buyer... but I'm sure you can find people who don't care that much

Sep 10 2022 07:27am
Quote (ExoDecimate @ Sep 10 2022 01:51am)
The main reason why the price drop so fast on d2 are bots - even hacks don't compare in term of profit per minute

See how D2R's prices don't drop as fast as D2, still bots but not as many. Ber rune are still 250+ fg on there and ladder is about to reset

Also at the beginning of a tarkov wipe, 1mil can go for 200-300 fgs if we speak as early as a d2 ladder reset first week

And one of the main reason why the prices are still up there is that it's a lot harder to farm roubles then it was 1-2 wipes ago. Not saying it's hard but dynamic loot did have an impact the average player economy

Any ways, we go with how jsp works in every sub, lowest seller on the sub set the current price, not the lower buyer... but I'm sure you can find people who don't care that much

A meeting of the minds sets the price, just a wide range of that here.

Another example is you trying to sell bp rounds at 20fg a stack and someone else selling 10,000 rounds of it for more than 65% cheaper than your asking price. Sure, you the only one advertising at that price, but doesn't mean that's the market value for it. Another person PM'd me offering 50% cheaper than your asking price for 762bp and m61 as well, so just too big of gaps going on and prices not decreasing over time as they should is my main issue here.

In the end, we just need the lurkers to post on threads so everyone can benefit from seeing trades at different prices so we can form market values and try to build this community for future wipes since it died out so hard this wipe from what I can only imagine was from BSG's anti RMT updates.
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll