d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov >
ISO
> Iso: Millions Of Rub
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,860.00
Aug 29 2022 08:02am
hello, I am new to Tarkov but very familiar with jsp.. I am level 3 in Tarkov after dling a few days ago and dont really want to rat my way up.. can anyone explain how trading works in tarkov? is there a level requirement? I work until 5 pm us est timezone.
Gold: 1.50
Aug 29 2022 09:45am
For most trades from JSP, you will require the flea market to be open. This is acquired by getting LVL 15.

For the most part right now you'd only be able to trade in game for items like guns or ammo only.
Aug 29 2022 09:48am
ahh i appreciate the insight. i got some work to do, but i will be back! lol.
Gold: 1.50
Aug 29 2022 10:26am
Quote (kwk332 @ Aug 29 2022 09:48am)
ahh i appreciate the insight. i got some work to do, but i will be back! lol.

No problem man, it's really simple to get there. For a new player stick to a map and learn it.

Factory is PvP learning
Woods is looting/questing
Customs is early questing with medium PvP.
Shoreline is looting/questing/ mid PvP.

That's the 4 main to learn off the bat. Get used to spawns and where people can spawn. Use maps if you have too, mapgenie is good, and Reddit.
Gold: 8,507.00
Aug 29 2022 11:45am
Quote (Doughy101 @ Aug 29 2022 10:26am)
No problem man, it's really simple to get there. For a new player stick to a map and learn it.

Factory is PvP learning
Woods is looting/questing
Customs is early questing with medium PvP.
Shoreline is looting/questing/ mid PvP.

That's the 4 main to learn off the bat. Get used to spawns and where people can spawn. Use maps if you have too, mapgenie is good, and Reddit.

agreed. mainly - find a map and play the hell out of it until you memorize it, where loot spawns (somtimes on ground, sometimes on tables etc, you dont want to be spending all your time searching every corner of a room and eventually you learn where loot can spawn so when you enter that room you just check those spots and move on), extracts, where people spawn (memorize where you spawn) and find a path that you can survive on and focus on that. Personally I did hidden stash running on shoreline a ton my first wipe and tried to stay along the water since most the PVP is north on that map.

My only additional recommendation would be try to run your PMC as much as you can and dont spend too much time on scav, unless times are really rough. What I would suggest is run a PMC, leave your gear on your PMC, run a scav on factory and run to extract immediately, maybe loot 1 or 2 things on the way at most and leave so you don't spend too much time on scav. Then empty your scav into your stash and then empty your PMC into your stash and run PMC again. This will allow enough time on PMC, even if you die quickly, to run your scav right after again. With the quick in and out scav run you can use that gear on your next PMC run if you died on PMC or just sell it all to dealers for easy roubles. Most new players spend too much time on scavs and their PMC level and skills lack which makes it harder for them to play PMC cause they can't run longer then 15 seconds without being out of breath. Obviously learning the game you dont want to lose all your gear on PMC so you have to balance this - but if you scav into factory and just leave right away, free gear for your PMC so you really arent losing gear technically this way.

Night raids = less pvp as well but very hard to manage when you dont know maps.
Aug 29 2022 11:48am
man this community rocks. thank you for the tips. i got some grinding to do - thoroughly enjoying the game even with all the anxiety it entails lmao. ill be back at lvl 15 with some flee market supplies
Gold: 8,507.00
Aug 29 2022 03:53pm
Quote (kwk332 @ Aug 29 2022 11:48am)
man this community rocks. thank you for the tips. i got some grinding to do - thoroughly enjoying the game even with all the anxiety it entails lmao. ill be back at lvl 15 with some flee market supplies

if you looking to use jsp to buy roubles or other barter items via flea - make sure you plan ahead and find items that have lower flea fees like streamer items, rigs, armors, helmets, items commonly found in safes like raven, clock, etc. all have lower fees. Being such a low level the fees are higher (level 3 intelligence center lowers fees by roughly 30%) so plan ahead will get you more bang for your buck. You can't just decide you want 20 million and give someone fg and have 20 mil, unfortunately restrictions make it difficult so plan ahead
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll