d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov >
ISO
> Im Looking For A Gamma Full Of Roubles
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 520.00
Jan 15 2022 07:56am
I am a new player, don’t have flea market unlocked yet but I’m starting to get the hang of the game pretty well, but still suffering from the dreaded “gear fear”… since I don’t have Flea yet, is anyone willing to meet me in group, slip a bit of “insurance money” from your container to my container, and extract… the container is 3x3 so that’s 4.5mil in roubles… I really don’t need THAT much but if someone has it for trade I’ll gladly take it…

Putting this post up now to see if I get any answers, I’ll be online later this afternoon though so about 5-6 hours from now. Lmk what you got and a price… I’d love for someone to be able to help me out with a pile of insurance money so I can reliably just get loadouts for a while and get the food pvp practice in, because offline doesn’t cut it.

Sorry for the long post! Thank you for your time.
Gold: 50.00
Jan 15 2022 08:57am
Just a heads up, I think the max in rubles you can carry on your PMC is 280k? Something like that, so you will have to do a few runs back to back to get to that goal you're shooting for. Better option would be to pay for bitcoins to sell to therapist for around that price, you can carry 3 on your PMC at a time :)
Gold: 1,065.99
Jan 15 2022 10:37am
I can do about a mil per raid with items you sell to therapist after. Also I used to have gear fear but it is important to understand you will never run out of stuff so much that you won't be able to play the game, and everything wipes every 6 months or so, so just use what you have and don't worry to much about it.

This post was edited by GGTheEnd on Jan 15 2022 10:50am
Gold: 520.00
Jan 15 2022 03:53pm
Quote (GGTheEnd @ Jan 15 2022 11:37am)
I can do about a mil per raid with items you sell to therapist after. Also I used to have gear fear but it is important to understand you will never run out of stuff so much that you won't be able to play the game, and everything wipes every 6 months or so, so just use what you have and don't worry to much about it.

I’ll be on a little later than I expected I was called into work lol
Gold: 9,428.00
Jan 15 2022 04:16pm
Quote (GGTheEnd @ Jan 15 2022 09:37am)

I can vouch for GGTheEnd, His trades are A+
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll